About Reuma-Art X Strength
Reuma-Art X Strength is a dietary supplement by Full Life. It is an extra-strength, multipurpose formula that not only addresses joint issues but also relieves muscle discomforts.
It is able to do so through its proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients that work together to produce powerful anti-inflammatory benefits.
Reuma-Art X Strength Ingredients – What to Look For
Reuma-Art X Strength consists of a blend of natural ingredients which include the following:
- Horsetail Herb Extract – This herb is loaded with the flavonoids isoquercetin and kaempferol, which helps calm inflammation of the blood vessels and joints. It also helps strengthen bones by improving calcium absorption. Horsetail is among the medicinal plants whose uses in joint disorders were discussed in this 2017 review article from Nutrients.
- Celery Seed Extract – Standardized extract of this vegetable has been proven to be effective against painful inflammatory conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The antiarthritic effects of this extract is among the many benefits discussed in this 2015 article from Progress in Drug Research.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract – This extract can be administered both topically and orally to help relieve joint pain. Oral extract of stinging nettle provides pain relief effects that could match that of NSAIDs, according to this 2013 study from the Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine.
- Garlic Extract – Aside from making savory dishes tastier, garlic extract is loaded with strong anti-inflammatory compounds that helps fight inflammation and prevent cartilage damage due to arthritis. The role of garlic in arthritis management is discussed in this 2014 review article from Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Reuma-Art X Strength
Reuma-Art X Strength contains a combination of ingredients that claims to work together to curb inflammation and alleviate any symptoms associated with it.
Some of the ingredients also have other benefits, like strengthening bones and preventing further damage to the joints. Aside from the joints, the formula also produces beneficial effects for the muscles.
Reuma-Art X Strength Pros & Cons
- It is an extra-strength formula made up of safe and effective natural ingredients.
- It claims to help relieve inflammation and reduce the nasty symptoms associated with it.
- It also claimed to help alleviate pain and discomfort in joints and muscles.
- It may help improve joint mobility and flexibility.
- It can also help prevent further tissue damage.
- Its effects are said to be better than doctor-prescribed pain medications.
- It takes time to work and the results may vary among individuals.
- Some users claim that the product did absolutely nothing to relieve their joint pain.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Two capsules of Reuma-Art X Strength must be taken daily for best results.
A: Reuma-Art X Strength should not produce any adverse effects, unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in the formula. In case of any unwanted reactions, stop using the product at once.
A: Reuma-Art X Strength may be taken by individuals with existing health problems, unless told otherwise by their healthcare specialist. To ensure safe use, it is advised that you consult your healthcare specialist first prior to taking this supplement, or any other supplements for that matter.
A: Life Extension is popular for their scientifically-valid formulations, and Reuma-Art X Strength is no different from the rest of their products. In fact, this joint formula along with other Life Extension products are recommended by doctors, nutritionists, and other healthcare professionals to their patients to help achieve optimal health.
A: Reuma-Art X Strength comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee valid for one full year from the date of purchase.
Reuma-Art X Strength Alternatives
|Reuma-Art X Strength||$35.99||Horsetail Herb Extract, Celery Seed Extract, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Garlic Extract|
|ArthroMax||$33||Glucosamine, Boron, Boswellia Serrata, Black Tea Theaflavins, MSM|
|Jointlax||$49.95||Glucosamine and Chondroitin, White Willow Bark, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Collagen II, Ginger, White Willow Bark|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Is Reuma-Art X Strength Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Although Reuma-Art X is deemed safe, the manufacturer still has some warnings and precautions for its use. This supplement must not be taken by individuals below 18 years old.
WARNING: As for pregnant and breastfeeding women, it is advised that they seek the approval of a healthcare specialist first. The same goes for individuals who have medical issues and/or taking any medications or supplements.
Reuma-Art X Strength Customer Reviews & Results
Reuma-Art X has as many reviews as other more popular supplements do. These reviews claim that the product is effective, as it enabled them to move around again without any discomfort.
Some say that they’ve been using the product for a couple of months now and it is as effective as ever.
Reuma-Art X Strength: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
It is available through the brand’s official website, where it is priced at $35.99 for a bottle for 60 capsules. Price does not include the shipping fees. The shipping fee is waived for customers who will subscribe to VIP Autoship.
The Bottom Line
Reuma-Art X Strength seems to be a popular choice when it comes to joint health supplements, and it is easy to see why.
It may not have the same ingredients commonly found in other supplements of the same kind like ParActin, Supple Drink, and Cerisea Medica, but what it contains are more or less as effective as the ones we’re used to.
Existing studies and customers will affirm the product’s effectiveness, but if you want to experience the benefits firsthand, we suggest you give it a try.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Reuma-Art X Strength?
Arthritis and muscle pain present with the same symptoms and although it can be quite difficult to tell one from the other, they still have some differences.
Pain caused by arthritis often appears after a period of inactivity, and there’s some tenderness when you touch the joint. There is also accompanying stiffness.
Muscle pain, on the other hand, is caused by intense physical activity and/or injury. The pain is sharp and often temporary.
It’s a good thing that Reuma-Art X Strength can address both, so even if you can’t differentiate between the two, the supplement will still be of some use.