About ProJoint Plus
ProJoint Plus is a supplement on the market meant to improve joint mobility and flexibility by supporting the health of joints and cartilage.
ProJoint Plus is made by Vita Balance, a natural health company that makes several other types of supplements.
ProJoint Plus contains a variety of natural ingredients to improve the overall health of joints, which makes it very famous among people who take up regular sports and those suffering from chronic joint pain.
ProJoint Plus Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several active ingredients in ProJoint Plus:
- Glucosamine Sulfate: a natural substance in the body found in cartilage and synovial fluid between joints. Found in the tough exterior of shellfish, glucosamine and chondroitin is necessary for the synthesis of glycosaminoglycan, which contributes to both the constitution and actual repair of joint cartilage.
- Boswellia Extract: is from a tree native to India and is known for its ancient anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties commonly used in Ayurveda medicine. Several studies have found Boswellia to relieve pain in patients who suffer from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. This study discusses Boswellia’s beneficial properties and potential in preventing further loss of cartilage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: a chemical found in cartilage and in supplement form, is from animal sources like cows, pigs, or sharks. This ingredient is an excellent anti-inflammatory! This study discusses how chondroitin significantly reduced joint pain and the narrowing of joint space, as well as improved overall physical function in those with osteoarthritis. Some research also shows taking this on a long-term basis (upwards of 2 years) may even be effective in slowing the progression of osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric: as a popular spice in the Indian cuisine, turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits due to its active compound, curcumin. This spice has been found to treat symptoms of arthritis just as well as ibuprofen and may be beneficial in the treatment of Diabetes, colitis, and various cancers. Turmeric is also commonly used in both Chinese and Indian medicine to modify the response of the immune system and prevent further joint inflammation caused by arthritis.
- Quercetin: a flavonoid found in various types of foods that also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Quercetin has proven to reduce inflammation in animal studies and a recent clinical study found it to relieve stiffness and pain in women with rheumatoid arthritis. Quercetin may also play a role in reducing risk of diseases, but more research is needed before supplementation can be recommended.
- Methionine: an essential amino acid found in animal products. Research is very limited on methionine and joint health, but one animal study found methionine alone to not reduce arthritic symptoms nearly as much as methionine and glucosamine combined. Although methionine does not appear to be popular in the treatment of joint issues or promote joint health, S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) is. SAMe is produced by the liver from methionine and is commonly added to supplements to reduce pain, inflammation, and improve overall physical function.
- MSM: a natural sulfur-based chemical found in the body and several types of plants necessary for the formation and repair of connective tissue. This study discusses how MSM can reduce joint pain and inflammation, enhance joint mobility and range of motion, potentially preserve joint cartilage, and even improve post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Bromelain: an enzyme extracted from pineapple commonly used to treat a variety conditions including osteoarthritis, but does not appear to be a popular treatment quite yet. This study discusses the potential benefits of bromelain in treating osteoarthritis, but more research is needed before definitive recommendations can be made.
How Does it Work – The Science Behind ProJoint Plus
The science behind the oral supplement is in the ingredients. Most of the individual ingredients are promising and clinically supported, also research available in regards to the combination of ingredients used in ProJoint Plus is safe and effective for the joint pain.
The company website mentions you may start to experience benefits within days of taking the supplement, but specifically states individual results may vary.
ProJoint Plus Pros & Cons
- Most of the active ingredients are clinically supported to improve joint health
- The supplement only includes 2 inactive ingredients – appearing to be a very pure supplement
- It is proven to improve joint flexibility
- Customer reviews of the supplement are very positive
- 3 capsules per day is a lot
- Contains shellfish (for those with food allergies)
- Unsure if ingredients are tested by an outside lab for accuracy and purity
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
The company website states ProJoint Plus contains natural ingredients that are safe.
There seems to be no history of negative side effects at this time, but always talk with a healthcare professional before using any supplement to ensure there are no pre-existing health condition concerns or medication interactions.
The cost varies depending on how many bottles you purchase at a time and the company website appears to sell the supplement at the lowest prices as compared to other sellers like Amazon. You will also pay a shipping fee ranging from $4.95-9.95, depending on when you want to receive the product and if you live outside of the U.S.
- 1 bottle (60 capsules/20 days): $29.95
- 2 bottles (120 capsules/40 days): $52.96
- 3 bottles + 1 free (240 capsules/80 days): $78.96
All prices listed here are as they appear on the ProJoint Plus official website and are subject to change.
Take 3 capsules per day - the website does not provide further recommendations on when to take them.
The official website discusses several return policy circumstances on their return and refund policy link found at the very bottom of their page. In most cases, the product needs to be unopened upon return, unless it is faulty during the warranty period of opening it.
It is encouraged to contact Vita Balance immediately when there’s an issue. A phone number, e-mail, as well as a physical address are listed for easy access.
ProJoint Plus Alternatives
There are similar supplements for joint pain relief available on the market.
However, none are comparable to the lengthy list of active ingredients found in ProJoint Plus.
Some similar products include:
ProJoint Plus Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews and results presented a red flag. All of the reviews on the official website are positive:
- reduced pain and stiffness in several parts of the body
- improved flexibility
- a noticeable increase in knee strength
- time frame of benefits observed ranged mainly from 5 days to 2 months, but up to 4 months
No reviews rated the product less than 4 stars and no side effects were mentioned. Although those are all good things, reviews on other websites are mostly negative, mainly stating the product did not work. The large gap in ratings raises an eyebrow.
The Bottom Line On ProJoint Plus
Projoint Plus appears to have a solid blend of active ingredients that most other supplements do not have and because clinical research supports the effectiveness of almost every ingredient, it is safe to assume it will work to some extent.
However, the official website does not disclose how or where the product is made and if the supplement ingredients are tested by a third-party lab to ensure accuracy. It is also not as expensive as compared to other joint pain supplements.
The official website is neat and clean. A positive review did mention great customer service.
You could reach out to the company prior to purchasing this supplement to get more detailed answers to your questions. If you are looking for a likely effective supplement to ease symptoms of joint-related issues with no side effects, ProJoint Plus is worth trying out.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know About ProJoint Plus?
ProJoint Plus ships internationally to 23 countries and there is also a ProJoint Plus formula for animals!
Claim Your Product
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
*NOTE – If you have already purchased this product, please write a review and share your experience with us.