VivExilis is a natural weight loss supplement. This product can increase your metabolism, thus helping to put your body in a fat-burning state. This may lead to weight loss.
The supplement also can curb your hunger, so you don’t overeat.
VivExilis Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are a number of active substances in this product, which block fat, speed up metabolism and curb the appetite.
Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- White Kidney Bean – This bean is also called Phaseolus vulgaris, and it’s native to South America. It contains an enzyme called amylase, which turns starch into sugar that the body absorbs easily. A 2007 study in Alternatives Therapies in Health and Medicine found that subjects who consumed shite kidney beans experienced a significant decrease in weight and waist size.
- Garcinia Cambogia – This is a tropical fruit that grows in India and Southeast Asia. It can block fat from being produced, and it also speeds up the metabolism. Research in the Journal of Obesity indicated the there’s only moderate evidence that garcinia is an effective weight-loss substance.
- Fucoxanthin – This substance comes from brown seaweed. There’s some evidence showing that it’s effective at burning fat. A review in Evidence-Based and Complimentary Medicine discussed the strong evidence for Fucoxanthin as a weight-loss agent.
- Gymnema sylvestre– This extract has been shown to aid weight loss in humans and animals. It blocks sweet taste receptors on your taste buds so you may eat less sweets and calories.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind VivExilis
The supplement primarily functions by speeding up the metabolism, which causes the body to go into a fat-burning state called thermogenesis. This leads to rapid weight loss. Science Direct defines thermogenesis as the heat produced in response to and following the consumption of a meal.
White kidney bean can inhibit and starch-digesting enzyme called amylase. This converts the starch into a form of sugar that’s easily absorbed.
A 2014 study in Comparative Clinical Pathology showed the positive effect amylase has on weight loss.
VivExilis Pros & Cons
- This product may help you lose weight
- The supplement may support fat-burning in your body.
- It could suppress your hunger, so you eat less.
- It can boost your metabolism.
- There’s very limited information about this product.
- It may cause side effects like vomiting, dry mouth, and dizziness.
- Fucoxanthin could increase iodine levels.
- You have to take 4 capsules each day.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules twice a day. You should take 2 half an hour before breakfast and another 2 half an hour before lunch.
WARNING: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: This supplement can possibly lead to side effects like vomiting, dry mouth, and dizziness.
CAUTION: If you do experience unpleasant side effects, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if you think it's necessary.
A: The manufacturer states generally than anyone with a known health condition should get medical approval from a physician before taking this supplement.
A: The mixed reviews indicate that the product works well for some customers but is very ineffective for others.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you want to return the product, contact the company and let them know you want a refund. Then send the unused bottles back by the end of the 30-day period following your purchase. You'll get a full refund, but only if the bottles are full
|VivExilis||$37.89||White kidney bean, garcinia cambogia, fucoxanthin, saffron, caralluma fimbriata|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Hydroxycut||$30.99||Choline Bitarte, L-theanine, caffeine, ashwagandha|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Burn TS||$59.95||Green tea, caffeine, Garcinia Mangostana, chromium|
|Fit Affinity||$39 US||Raspberry ketone powder, green tea leaf, garcinia cambogia, carnitine|
The price of this product is very average for the market if a bit on the low side. It’s reasonable for most customers.
In terms of ingredients, there is some overlap with other weight-loss supplements.
However, on the whole, the product provides a unique combination of ingredients.
Is VivExilis Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product can be safe, in that there’s nothing in the ingredients that leads to any reported serious side effects and there are no apparent serious risks associated with it.
VivExilis Customer Reviews & Results
There are very few reviews of this product online. The ones that do exist are quite mixed, with some customers quite happy with the results and others finding the product ineffective.
VivExilis: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Under normal circumstances, you can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website for $37.89. Unfortunately, the site is offline at the moment.
The Bottom Line
VivExilis is a natural diet supplement which boosts your metabolism, helping you burn fat and lose weight. Unfortunately, there are very few reviews of this supplement online, so it’s hard to know for sure how effective it is.
The user reviews that do exist are varied, meaning it worked well for some and not at all for others.
You may experience some mild side effects with this product like vomiting and dry mouth.
If you have any unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately. Before you begin taking this supplement, it’s very important that you meet with your family doctor and make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About VivExilis?
VivExilis is a weight-loss supplement that will hopefully help you with your weight-loss journey.
In order to keep weight off in the long run, it’s essential to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Here are some tips for keeping the weight off for good.
- Follow a nutritious diet high in protein and low in fats and sugars. Consume plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise and be active on a regular basis. Choose a physical activity you enjoy, such as a sport, so you’re motivated to do it. Exercise 3-4 times every week.
- Limit or avoid junk food which contains empty calories. This includes candy, French fries, and chips.
- Keep your stress levels down. When you’re stressed, you are susceptible to overeating.