TriFlex is a joint pain supplement that purports to enhance overall joint health. It claims to promote joint health mobility by providing day to day support.
The company behind TriFlex is GNC claims that the product may enhance cartilage health through its ingredients. Besides, the product can prevent wear and tear of joint tissues.
TriFlex tablets supposedly strengthened by both chondroitin and glucosamine. Other ingredients present may provide nutrients that are claimed to support the body’s natural ability to maintain joint-supporting enzymes.
To include most of its users, this supplement claims to be free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, starch, sugar, wheat, yeast, and artificial colors.
Osteoarthritis causes pain as well as functional disability. For such issues, TriFlex producers assure customers that their product is capable.
TriFlex Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients in this product include;
- Glucosamine HCL – This is a natural compound found in healthy cartilage which is the connective tissue that cushions the joints. According to the International Journal of Rheumatology, glucosamine is sourced from animal cartilage like that of cows, pigs, and shellfish. The Foundation mentions the effectiveness of this ingredient in knee osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This ingredient is also found in the cartilage. It has anti-inflammatory properties. According to the Arthritis Foundation, chondroitin has cartilage-protecting effects. It protects the chondrocytes to maintain cartilage structure. It also slows cartilage deterioration.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient has lubricating, anti-inflammatory, and chondroprotective effects as declared by the Clinical and Translational Medicine. It is in the form of hyaluronate, which serves as a lubricant in the synovial fluid. It also scavenges free radicals and regulates cellular activities.
- MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane is a popular dietary supplement that is usually combined with a combination of glucosamine and chondroitin. In the Osteoarthritis and Cartilage journal, MSM is effective in the management of osteoarthritis and rheumatic pain. Many efficacy trials support this as well.
- Sodium – Although sodium is considered to be beneficial in some chronic joint disease due to its alkalinity, more research studies point to its harmful effect when used without restrictions. The Arthritis Foundation, for instance, claims limited use of sodium chloride (table salt) may help reduce calcium loss and reducing fracture risk.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind GNC TriFlex
TriFlex contains a powerful combination of chondroitin and glucosamine which together support cartilage structure and prevent its degradation.
Other ingredients such as hyaluronic acid target the synovial fluid. And so with the enhancement of both cartilage and synovial fluid, inflammation near the joint area may reduce. This may, in turn, relieve joint pain and enhance mobility.
TriFlex Pros & Cons
- It claims to notably help relieve joint pain
- It might reduce joint stiffness
- The long-term use of TriFlex enhance cartilage regeneration
- It claims to help stop cartilage loss
- It might support the function of synovial fluid by raising its levels in the body
- To experience tangible results users may have to wait long
- Contains shrimp which is an allergen to some
- Not for pregnant women and lactating mothers
- It may interact negatively with other drugs
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The label in this product indicates that you should take three tablets per day.
A: The recommended time to take TriFlex tables is after meals, but there is no fixed time.
A: This product may work considering the presence of chondroitin and glucosamine. However, it is not clear how fast it will work.
A: This product is mainly meant to improve joint health and may support pain management, according to its producer.
A: Users who might experiences Triflex side effects are those with a shellfish allergy. Otherwise, the product is considered to have a few unwanted effects.
A: Not until you consult your doctor. This is the recommendation given by the manufacturer.
A: The return policy for this product is that the risk of loss passes to you when the product is given to the carrier. This means that any loss that occurs during delivery will be between you and the delivery company.
|Joint N-11||$49.00||Ginger root, MSM, niacinamide, turmeric root, rosemary and basil leaves, Bioperine, n-acetyl-L-cysteine,|
|Jointlax||$49.95||Glucosamine and Chondroitin, White Willow Bark, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin sulfate, turmeric, bromelain, methionine, Boswellia extract, glucosamine sulfate|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Collagen II, Ginger, White Willow Bark|
|Glucosamine Chondroitin||$27.70||Glucosamine sulfate, Boswellia extract, chondroitin sulfate, turmeric root extract|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, curcuminoids, Bioperine, cellulose, magnesium stearate|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Is TriFlex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, this product may be safe if you are not allergic to shellfish. The warnings issued by the manufacturer include:
- Consult a physician if pregnant, nursing, on medication or have a chronic condition
- Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery
As for complaints, a customer complained that he never received the supplement after paying.
TriFlex Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
This supplement has garnered both praises and critiques from customers. Positive reviewers claim that it worked perfectly while negative reviewers claimed that it did not work
TriFlex Price, Packages, Deals & Where to Buy It
This product comes in two types of packaging; 120 tablets and 240 tablets. On the official website, the product price is;
- 120 tablets bottle costs $32.99
- 240 tablets bottle costs $59.99
In other online retail stores, the price is slightly less.
The Bottom Line
TriFlex GNC is a fast acting joint pain product that has been formulated using popular ingredients that have been considered effective. It may support the functions of cartilage and synovial fluid while reducing inflammation. Through its ingredients, this supplement may help strengthen joint tissue repair and prevent its degradation.
On the other hand, this product is restricted to those with shellfish allergy, pregnant women, nursing mothers, those under medication, and individuals with chronic conditions. Apart from that, it may not be able to provide fast relief which is quite a letdown.
If you fall under the restricted group, you can still get better joint products out there that are much cheaper and may offer fast relief such as EienHealth Triple Power Joint Support, VeraFlex, and Aleve PM. Do your research well and go for what suits you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About TriFlex?
TriFlex contains sodium which is usually recommended to be low especially when battling joint pain. However, it is not clear if the company took into account the limit that should be taken per day.