Nuflexol is an organic supplement designed to treat joint and muscle pain and inflammation. It can lessen pain and stiffness in the joints and increase flexibility and mobility.
In addition, it can also lubricates the area in between the joints.
Nuflexol Ingredients – What to Look For
There are 2 primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Hyaluronic Acid – This substance is a gel which draws moisture. It exists naturally all over the body. According to Arthritis Health, it plays a particular role in the joints by creating lubrication, reducing inflammation, and promoting the growth of bone and cartilage.
- Paractin – This is a plant extract from the herb Andrographis paniculate. It’s a powerful pain killer with the main ingredient andrographolide. It inhibits the activity of chemical associated with inflammation. A 2019 study published in Phytotherapy Research showed that Paractin can effectively lower the pain of knee arthritis.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Nuflexol
A 2016 study in Nutrition Journal discovered that hyaluronic acid is effective in treating knee osteoarthritis. It may create lubrication at the joint, which increases flexibility and mobility. It can also promotes the growth of bone and cartilage and reduces inflammation.
Paractin is the second main ingredient and it’s both a powerful pain killer and an anti-inflammatory agent.
Nuflexol Pros & Cons
- The product can promote flexibility and mobility of the joints.
- It can lessen pain and stiffness in the joints.
- This supplement may support healthy muscles.
- It can also reduces inflammation.
- The product can lubricates the joints.
- The product contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- There are some important ingredients missing, like glucosamine.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ – ProJoint Plus Side Effects
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Nuflexol?
A: The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules per day, with a glass of water and a meal. The time of day you take the product is not important.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Nuflexol Have Any Side Effects?
A: Can NuFlexol cause severe diarrhea as a side effect? Yes, there are some side effects associated with this product. Periactin can cause stomach upset and ulceration, high blood pressure, increased bleeding, kidney problems, heartburn, dizziness, headaches, liver problems, and allergic reactions like wheezing, sore throat, and rashes.
The other main ingredient, hyaluronic acid, may cause back pain, itching, numbness, or tingling, headaches, or dizziness.
Q: Can I Take Nuflexol If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The manufacturer recommends that anyone with a health condition, or who is taking medication, should see a doctor and get medical approval before taking this product.
Q: Does Nuflexol Work?
A: According to the customer reviews, this is a great arthritis relief product that does wonders to improve joint pain, inflammation, and mobility.
However, it’s important to point out that the reviews are on the manufacturer’s official website so we can’t be sure if they are genuine.
Q: What Is Nuflexol Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, contact the company and then send back the product within 90-days of the original purchase date.
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Hyaluronic acid, paractin|
|RenewGen||$49||Collagen peptides, amino acids like arginine and tyrosine|
|Curamin||$38.95||DL-Phenylalanine, curcumin, Boswellia Serrata|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Nuflexol is slightly expensive compared to other brands in the market, but not by a lot. The price more or less falls into the average range. In terms of ingredients, Nuflexol is somewhat lacking.
It only has 2 primary active ingredients and it’s missing important substances like glucosamine and chondroitin.
Is Nuflexol Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is fairly safe, but the ingredients do have some potentially serious side effects like kidney or liver problems.
WARNING: Certainly do not take this product without clearing it with your doctor first.
Nuflexol Customer Reviews & Results
The user reviews on the official website are almost all very positive. Customers were very happy with the results they got from this product, in terms of reduction of the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
Looking at the Better Business Bureau reports indicates several complaints from people who said they never asked to be on the company’s mailing list yet received many advertisements.
Apparently, some of the ads contained inappropriate photos and other material.
Nuflexol: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this supplement on the manufacturer’s official website, and you can also get it from several third-party retailers.
On the official website;
- the product costs $39.95 for a one-time purchase
- $35.96 if you subscribe to the monthly auto-shipment program
The Bottom Line
According to the manufacturer, Nuflexol is a joint pain herbal supplement like Heal-n-Soothe, Arthrozene and Qunol Turmeric designed to reduce pain and inflammation. Customers on the official website were very happy with this product, but it’s hard to know if these reviews are genuine.
Certainly, there were a lot of complaints online about shady business practices on the part of the company.
There are some potentially serious side effects you could experience with this supplement including kidney and liver difficulties. If you have any unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
CAUTION: Before you start taking this supplement, make an appointment with your physician and make sure the product is medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Nuflexol?
Nuflexol may not be the right supplement for you, in terms of reducing your arthritis symptoms.
There are also some natural methods for managing your pain that you can try.
Some of these include:
- Get active as much as possible, because movement releases endorphins. These block the pain signals to the brain and can significantly lower pain levels.
- There’s some evidence that chocolate can be an effective pain-reducing substance.
- Applying heat to your joints can reduce the pain. Try a hot water bottle.
- Applying ice to your joints is also an effective pain-reducing technique.