The Basics of Slim Tone
Weight loss can be challenging, and Slim Tone aims to make the process easier, especially for those on the ketogenic diet. Its main ingredient is said to help the body enter ketosis, in which the body burns fat for energy, instead of utilizing sugar from carbohydrates as fuel. Wellness Dietitian Mary Condon, RN, LDN, said that the keto diet may help in weight loss.
The makers of Slim Tone assert that by helping the body to more quickly enter ketosis, the product can help with fat burn and ultimately weight loss. Those who take Slim Tone while following the ketogenic diet consume very low amounts of carbohydrates, combined with high amounts of fat and moderate amounts of protein.
Quick Facts & Specs
Slim-tone is a carefully-chosen bouquet of much selected herbs to counteract and overcome obesity and corpulence.
- Benefit:Prompts the body to burn fat for fuel.
- Uses:Improvement in cholesterol levels
- Active Ingredients:Magnesium, calcium, and sodium
Slim Tone Pros & Cons
- Achieving a state of ketosis, which prompts the body to burn fat for fuel
- Reduced appetite, leading to voluntary calorie restriction and therefore weight loss
- Improvement in cholesterol levels
- Fat loss
- While there are some science-backed benefits associated with Slim Tone, this does not mean that the product is without drawbacks. According to some research, users may experience side effects like an upset stomach with Slim Tone. Another con of Slim Tone is that much of the research with its main ingredient, Beta-hydroxybutyrate, has been conducted with animals, so it is possible that its benefits do not extend to humans.
How Does Slim Tone Work?
Slim Tone keto pills work because they are formulated with a specific ingredient that is thought to send the body into ketosis, promoting fat burn for energy. Keep in mind that this product may not work for everyone, but it is intended to be used alongside the ketogenic diet to assist with fat loss.
Who Makes Slim Tone?
Very little information is available regarding the production of Slim Tone. It is currently manufactured by Zen Solutions Pro, a U.S. company.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Slim Tone Ingredients – What to Look For?
A critical aspect of a Slim Tone review is an evaluation of its ingredients. Slim Tone is made of magnesium, calcium, and sodium, as well as a proprietary Beta-hydroxybutyrate blend.
Consider the following review of Beta-hydroxybutyrate:
Research in Current Developments in Nutrition shows that ketogenic agents like Beta-hydroxybutyrate can help with weight loss by resulting in voluntary calorie restriction, meaning that people may naturally eat less when taking supplements that contain this ingredient.
An animal study in Nutrition & Metabolism found that exogenous ketones like Beta-hydroxybutyrate do achieve their intended purpose of sending the body into ketosis.
A second animal study in a 2017 Publication of Nutrition & Metabolism found that oral Beta-hydroxybutyrate placed the body in ketosis, increased levels of healthy HDL cholesterol, and led to visceral fat loss.
Is Slim Tone Based In Science?
Based upon the findings of several studies, it can be concluded that Slim Tone does have a basis in science. Animal research suggests that Beta-hydroxybutyrate, the main ingredient in Slim Tone, can assist with achieving ketosis, leading to fat burn and ultimately weight loss. This does not mean that the supplement will work for everyone or that consumers will achieve drastic results with Slim Tone alone, without changing their eating and exercise habits.
Slim Tone Alternatives – Compare With Similar Items
|Flat Tummy Tea||$39.00||Peppermint (leaf), Lemon Balm (leaf), Licorice (root), Dandelion (leaf and root), Cleavers (leaf)|
|1-DB Goddess||$69.99||GSD Complex, Biotherm, B Vitamins, Goddess Blend|
|Trimstix||$70s-100s||Chinese Bayberries, Advantra Z, Canipure, B Vitamins,
|Xyngular Core||$50s-70s||Fish Oil, Olive Leaf, Lady’s Mantle, Cumin Seed,
Wild Mint Leaf, PurePropol
|Hydroxycut||$20s-30s||Apple Cider Vinegar, Plum, Robusta Coffee Extract, Cardamom, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Riboflavin|
|OxyShred||$49.61||Guggul Powder, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Chromium Picolinate,
Garcinia Cambogia, Vitamin C, Raspberry Ketones
|NutraLife Keto||Unknown||Caffeine Anhydrous, BHB Ketones – Magnesium, Potassium, and Calcium|
|Almased||$33||Soy Protein Isolate, Honey Enzymes, Skim Milk Yogurt Powder, L-Lysine,
L-Arginine, Biotin, Riboflaven, Iron, Calcium
|Dexatrim||$10-60s||Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Choline Bitartrate,
Hydroxycitric Acid, Niacin, Riboflavin, Betaine Hydrochloride
|Meratrim||$10s-30s||Garcinia Mangostana, Sphaeranthus Indicus|
Slim Tone – Customer Questions and Answers
Consumers may have some of the following questions when seeking out Slim Tone reviews:
Q: Is Slim Tone Safe?
A: A study in The International Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences found that Beta-hydroxybutyrate was safe and well-tolerated among adults. Keep in mind that this doesn’t mean that Slim Tone is entire without side effects since its main ingredient has also been found to cause an upset stomach.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How Much Does Slim Tone Cost?
A: A one-month supply of Slim Tone is available for purchase from major retailers like Amazon for $22.95.
Q: How Is Slim Tone Used?
A: Slim Tone is a dietary supplement available in capsule form. Users are to take two pills per day. The makers recommend taking one pill two different times per day, 30 minutes prior to a meal.
Q: Are There Side Effects of Slim Tone?
A: As stated above, Slim Tone is generally well-tolerated, but research has shown that some people may experience an upset stomach when using this product.
Q: Is Slim Tone Worth The Money?
A: compared to some other supplements on the market. For $22.95 per month, users may reduce their calorie consumption, boost fat loss, and improve cholesterol levels. Remember that for best results, it is still important to follow a healthy diet and regular exercise routine.
How Do Consumers Feel About Slim Tone?
Consumer reviews of Slim Tone show that the product generally gets about 3 out of 5 stars. On the one hand, some users state that Slim Tone does not work for them, and they express disappointment that they do not lose any weight while taking it. On the other hand, some customers report satisfying results with the product.
The bottom line is that weight loss requires consistently following a healthy diet, in which you take in fewer calories than you burn off throughout the day. Slim Tone is not a magic weight loss pill, but if you are following a ketogenic diet, this product can be used as a tool to make weight loss easier. Slim Tone may not work for everyone, and it is important to consult with a doctor before beginning a weight loss regimen.
1. Effect of a Sodium and Calcium DL-β-Hydroxybutyrate Salt in Healthy Adults
2. Angela Poff, Andrew Koutnik, Sara Moss, Sahith Mandala, Dominic D'Agostino, Exploring the Viability of Exogenous Ketones as Weight Loss Supplements (P21-017-19), Current Developments in Nutrition, Volume 3, Issue Supplement_1, June 2019, nzz041.P21–017–19, https://doi.org/10.1093/cdn/nzz041.P21-017-19
3. Effects of exogenous ketone supplementation on blood ketone, glucose, triglyceride, and lipoprotein levels in Sprague–Dawley rats
4. Caminhotto, R.d., Komino, A.C.M., de Fatima Silva, F. et al. Oral β-hydroxybutyrate increases ketonemia, decreases visceral adipocyte volume and improves serum lipid profile in Wistar rats. Nutr Metab (Lond) 14, 31 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12986-017-0184-4
5. The Effects of Exogenous Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Supplementation on Metrics of Safety and Health