Meratrim is an organic weight-loss supplement that contains 2 potent natural ingredients. The manufacturer promises that this product will lead to weight loss within 2 weeks’ time, particularly reducing hip and waist size. You should see significant changes in 8 weeks. In addition, this is a healthy product which could also raise your serum and lipid profiles and improve general immunity.
Who Makes Meratrim?
A company called Logic Nutra based in the USA manufacturers Meratrim diet pills. They sell 17 health and personal care products, weight loss supplements, and vitamins. A group of nutritional experts founded the organization and continue to formulate the products.
What is Meratrim Good For?
Meratrim is a good supplement which could lead to significant weight loss in a few weeks time. In addition, it’s a healthy product which is high in antioxidants. It can boost your immune system. It may also improve your serum and lipid profiles.
Did the Manufacturer Conduct Any Clinical Studies of Meratrim?
The manufacturer claims to have done 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies of overweight adults using Meratrim weight loss pills and found that within 8 weeks there was significant weight loss in the hips and waist especially.
Meratrim Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are the primary active Meratrim ingredients:
- Garcinia Mangostana – This is a tropical evergreen tree sometimes called the ‘queen of fruit.’ Research found that it can reduce weight and treat metabolic dysfunction. A review published in Food and Function looked at the anti-obesity activity of bioactive compounds called xanthones in garcinia mangostana. They found them to be an effective treatment for obesity, and for altering metabolism.
- Sphaeranthus Indicus – This is a flowering plant in the Sphaeranthus genus, which originates in Australia. It has anti-inflammatory properties, and many health benefits. It may alter metabolism and lead to fat loss. A review in the International Journal of Ayurveda Research did a phytopharmacological review of this plant. They found that it has immense medicinal potential for treating a number of conditions.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Meratrim
The two plant extracts in Meratrim supplements can alter the metabolism, speeding it up and putting you into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. This product can also make it harder for fat cells to multiply, and ensure that your cells take less fat from your bloodstream.
A study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that supplements that lead to thermogenesis can give you energy and lower body mass over time.
A study in Lipids in Health and Disease examined the use of Meratrim pills in overweight subjects and found that it was an effective weight-loss supplement.
Meratrim Pros & Cons
- You may lose a significant amount of weight in 2 weeks.
- It could reduce waist and hip circumference.
- Meratrim is free of stimulants.
- It may improve lipid and serum profiles.
- The supplement could strengthen your immune system.
- Meratrim contains rice hull, which is a common allergen.
- It relies on only 2 primary active ingredients.
- Meratrim may cause symptoms like bloating or nausea.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage of Meratrim pills is one capsule, twice a day with food. Do not take more than 2 tablets per day for any reason.
A: Meratrim could slow down blood clotting. Anyone with a blood disorder or who is having surgery within 2 weeks should not take this supplement. There are no other health conditions that would prevent you from taking Meratrim, but you should still go to see a doctor before you start using it .
A: Meratrim supplements contain 2 plant extracts which can change the metabolism of fat cells. It can help you burn fat, make it more difficult for fat cells to multiply, and lower the amount of fat that cells take from your bloodstream . This should be a fairly effective supplement. However, the Meratrim reviews were a little overwhelming with only half of the users giving 4 or 5 stars.
A: The manufacturer does not sell Meratrim pills directly, so they do not have a return policy. If you order from another online retailer, they will each have their own policy. Amazon, for example, offers a 30-day guarantee.
|Meratrim||$24.98||Garcinia Mangostana, Sphaeranthus Indicus|
|PhenGold||$64.95||L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Green Tea, Rhodiola SP|
|Detoxil||$49||Fish Oil, EPA, DHA|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|FenFast 375||$49||Caffeine, L-Theanine, Hordenine, L-Phenylalanine|
|Atrafen Elite||$22.99||Caffeine, Nettle Root, Phenethylamine, Yohimbine, Inositol Niacinate, Synephrine Caprylate|
|ProVen||$67.00||Turmeric, Garlic Bulb, Asian Mushroom Complex, Selenium, Bioflavonoids, Vitamins C and E|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
The price of Meratrim is quite average for the market, and reasonable. The product only relies on 2 primary active ingredients, while some of the other products have a lot more.
Is Meratrim Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, Meratrim diet pills are perfectly safe organic supplements with mild natural ingredients. You may experience some moderate side effects like stomach upset and nausea, but nothing more serious as long as you heed the health warnings.
Meratrim Customer Reviews & Results
The Meratrim reviews were not overly positive. About half of the users did really like the product and lost a tremendous amount of weight. However, the other half found this product ineffective and some had side effects like diarrhea and stomach upset.
Meratrim: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product is not for sale on the manufacturer’s official website, but you can get it from Amazon and a number of other online retailers. The price listed on the official site is $24.98. Meratrim Amazon is $28.74 plus shipping.
The Bottom Line
Meratrim for weight loss is an organic supplement made of 2 potent plant extracts, and it promises to help you lose a significant amount of weight within 8 weeks. In addition, it can lower your lipid and serum profiles and increase your immunity. It’s fairly reasonably priced, but it relies on only 2 primary active ingredients.
The Meratrim reviews were not overwhelmingly good. There were about 50% of the customers who found the product very helpful, and they said they did meet their weight-loss goals. However, others complained that they didn’t lose a pound and some users had side effects like an upset stomach.
If you do experience unpleasant Meratrim side effects after taking this product, stop taking it immediately. Before you use any new burn weight loss pills, make an appointment with a doctor, and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Meratrim?
Hopefully, Meratrim pills worked effectively, and you were able to lose the weight you wanted to get rid of. If you’ve reached your goal weight, congratulations! However, now you need to maintain the lost pounds over time. There are some lifestyle changes you can make which will help you keep the weight off. Here are some tips:
- Follow a nutritious diet low in fat and high in vegetables, fruits, fish, lean meat, nuts, and whole grains. Eat a lot of protein, as it makes you feel full.
- Drink plenty of water, as it flushes the toxins out of your body and helps your digestion.
- Take up a new sport or physical activity you enjoy and do it several times a week. This will help burn extra calories and keep you in shape.
- Stay away from sugar and processed foods. They add a lot of extra calories and fat.