Almased is a meal replacement shake that aims to support weight loss and provide your body with rich nutrients. It may speed up your metabolism, leading to rapid fat burning and weight loss. In addition, this product also promises to support blood sugar levels, lower blood pressure, and improve thyroid function. There are recipes for Almased shakes on the official website.
Almased Ingredients – What Does Almased Contain?
Here are some of the primary active Almased ingredients:
- Soy Protein Isolate – This is an appetite suppressant which fills you up so you don’t overeat during the day. In addition, it can help build up muscle mass and strength. A study in the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics looked at the effects of dietary soy intake and found that it led to a decrease in BMI, plasma glucose, and insulin.
- Skim Milk Yogurt Powder – This can fill up your stomach, suppressing appetite so you eat smaller portions and lose weight. In addition, protein can help build muscle mass and strength. It’s high in numerous nutrients that support overall health. A study in BMC Nutrition confirmed that skim milk can lead to satiety.
- Honey Enzymes – Honey can help prevent weight gain by lowering blood sugar levels. In addition, it can speed up the metabolism leading to fat loss. It may also reduce triglycerides, cholesterol, and lipoprotein levels. A study in Semantic Scholar concluded that honey improved lipid profile in obesity.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Almased
The Almased shakes contain ingredients like soy protein isolate which can fill you up and curb your appetite, so you eat smaller portions and lose weight. These are shakes that are intended to replace a meal, and they are fewer calories than a regular meal. This in itself would lead to weight loss.
An article published in the International Journal of Medical Sciences examined the role of dietary soy protein in obesity.
This product also works to speed up the metabolism with ingredients like honey, which causes the body to go into a state called thermogenesis. This is a rapid fat-burning mode that leads to fast weight loss. According to an article in Nutrients honey can also lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Almased Pros & Cons
- Almased could lead to weight loss.
- It may support healthy blood sugar levels.
- It has a low glycemic index and is suitable for diabetics.
- Almased optimizes the metabolism.
- This product helps the body burn fat rapidly.
- Almased contains soy and milk, which are common allergens.
- You can’t purchase it on the official website.
- The shakes have no flavor.
Consumer Questions & Answers
Q: How to Take Almased?
A: The average amount for an Almased shake is 8 level tablespoons. However, there is a chart on the official website which allows you to customize your dosage according to your height. Blend the mix with 10 ounces of water, and then add 1-2 teaspoons of either flaxseed oil, walnut oil, or olive oil.
You can use unsweetened almond milk, soy milk, or skim milk. However, keep in mind that the weight-loss results are better with water. There is a 4-phase Almased diet plan you can follow if you chose, to help your weight-loss progress.
Q: Does Almased Have Any Side Effects?
A: For the most part this is a safe product, but there are mild Almased side effects that could occur from some of the ingredients. For example, soy protein isolate could cause nausea, bloating, or constipation (1). L-Arginine could lead to diarrhea, gout, abdominal pain, bloating, allergies, or low blood pressure (2).
Q: Can I Take Almased If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are some health conditions that would stop you from taking this supplement. Some of these include breast cancer, diabetes, cystic fibrosis, asthma, endometrial cancer, kidney stones, kidney failure, urinary bladder cancer, hypothyroidism, cirrhosis, low blood pressure, herpes, recent heart attack, or surgery within the next 2 weeks (1,2).
Q: Does Almased Work?
A: Almased contains ingredients that suppress the appetite, so you eat smaller portions. It also speeds up the metabolism, leading to fat burning. This product should work, and many of the Almased reviews 2020 agree that it’s very effective.
Q: What Is Almased Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer states that since they do not sell on their site, they don’t offer a refund policy, you must go to the site where you purchased it directly and follow their guarantee.
Q: What Does Almased Taste Like?
A: Almased shakes don’t have much of a flavor, they are neutral. You can add cinnamon, coffee powder, or flavors like vanilla to jazz up the taste.
Q: Can You Buy Almased in Stores?
A: Yes, Almased is available in a number of retail stores such as Walmart and many drug stores. It’s a very widely distributed product.
Q: Can Almased Cause Weight Gain?
A: No, as long as you follow the directions carefully Almased certainly should not lead to weight gain. Its goal is to help you lose weight, and it has the benefits to allow for that.
Almased Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Almased||$33||Soy Protein Isolate, Honey Enzymes, Skim Milk Yogurt Powder, L-Lysine,
L-Arginine, Biotin, Riboflaven, Iron, Calcium
|Ideal Lean Protein Shake||$34.69||Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Pressed With Alkali, Cocoa Powder,
Calcium Carbonate, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate
|OxyShred||$49.61||Guggul Powder, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Chromium Picolinate,
Garcinia Cambogia, Vitamin C, Raspberry Ketones
|NutraLife Keto||Unknown||Caffeine Anhydrous, BHB Ketones – Magnesium, Potassium, and Calcium|
|Xyngular Core||$50s-70s||Fish Oil, Olive Leaf, Lady’s Mantle, Cumin Seed,
Wild Mint Leaf, PurePropol
|Total Soy Weight Loss Shake||$15.36||Soy Protein Isolate, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Powder, MCT, Sunflower Oil, Niacinamide,
Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3
|Bogo Free Fat Tummy Shakes||$89||20g of Plant Based Protein, 50 Fruits and Vegetables, 22 Vitamins and Minerals|
The prices of these supplements vary quite a bit, and Almased is reasonable for the market. The shakes have similar ingredients, but some are richer than others. Almased is not the best nor the worst; it’s fairly average among other brands.
Is Almased Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Generally speaking, Almased is a very safe product full of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and proteins. There may be some mild side effects. It does include milk and soy, which are common allergens.
Almased Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
There were many Almased review posts online, and most of them had fairly good things to say. Customers did manage to lose weight with this product, and many said they enjoyed the shakes. Users mentioned that it curbed their appetites. Other people found the taste unpleasant, so they couldn’t use the product.
Almased: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can find Almased for sale on the manufacturer’s official website, but you can also get it from many other online and offline retailers. The prices vary slightly, but the cost is around $33.
The Bottom Line on Almased
The Almased diet promises to fill you up so you don’t eat as much and speed up your metabolism leading to fat burning and weight loss. It provides the body with many nutrients, including vitamins and minerals which support general health. It may also balance blood sugar levels. It can also support thyroid function and lower blood pressure. There are some Almased recipes on the official site for different shake ideas.
There were many Almased diet reviews online, and the majority of them had positive things to say. Many users lost weight taking this product, and they said it was especially effective at curbing appetite. There were a few negative reviews, mostly from people who said they hated the taste of the shakes.
This is a safe product, but you may have some mild Almased side effects from some of the ingredients. If you do experience symptoms that are unpleasant, stop using the product immediately. Before you begin using Almased for weight loss, go to a doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Almased?
Almased is a protein shake that should curb your hunger and help you lose weight. If you’re taking this product, we hope it’s been working well and that the pounds have been coming off. There are also some lifestyle methods you can use to lose weight. Here are some tips:
- Use the steps! If it’s reasonable, stop using the elevator at work and in other places and take the steps. This will help you burn off any additional calories.
- Be careful what you drink, as liquid often has hidden calories. Try to drink water as your main beverage instead of fruit juices or soda.
- Decide on a time to close up the kitchen at night – let’s say 7 pm – and do not eat anything after that time.
- Include a lot of fiber in your diet, which will fill you up and make you less hungry. It will also cleanse your digestive system.