About SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator is a skincare formula using hyaluronic acid as the key ingredient. Regular use shall render the skin soft, smooth, and free of any fine lines and wrinkles.
SkinMedica is a doctor-recommended brand of skincare products founded over a decade ago by Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, a dermatologist from California.
Dr. Fitzpatrick established the brand with the goal of providing patients with high-quality formulas that use only the best and clinically-proven ingredients.
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Ingredients – The Breakdown
In this formula it comes in five different types, hence the product’s name:
- Time Release HA – SkinMedica’s proprietary ingredient whose main role is to ensure sustained release of hyaluronic acid.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. It has a lower molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, so it gets absorbed much faster by the skin. Thus, it is added to provide immediate hydration.
- Crosslinked HA – This stabilized form of hyaluronic acid ensures that the formula will provide long-lasting hydration for up to 8 hours.
- Uncrosslinked HA – The raw form of hyaluronic acid, this form has been proven to be the best when it comes to improving skin texture and hydration. Unfortunately, it breaks down easily hence the addition of other HA forms.
- Nano HA – A novel form of hyaluronic acid, its role is to further boost the molecule’s moisture-attracting and retaining capabilities. In addition, it may also help soothe the skin by reducing dryness, itching, and burning sensations.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind SkinMedica HA5
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule known for its ability to hold water up to 1000x its weight. It replenishes the skin’s moisture levels by attracting and retaining moisture to improve the skin’s overall health and look
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator maximizes the benefits of this amazing molecule by utilizing a proprietary mix of five kinds of hyaluronic acid.
These five types of work synergistically to provide immediate, yet continuous hydration that lasts throughout the day.
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Pros & Cons
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator, although a doctor-formulated and recommended formula, also comes with flaws.
Here are some of the formula’s pros and cons:
- It features a key ingredient that is well-known for its moisturizing properties.
- It is said to improve the skin’s hydration by attracting and retaining moisture.
- It can improve the skin’s overall tone and texture.
- It claims to be suitable to all skin types, including sensitive and problematic skin.
- It has before and after pictures from actual users.
- It may not work that well against discolorations and other blemishes.
- It is more expensive than other brands of hyaluronic acid serums.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How should I use SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator?
A: Use SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator as you would any other serum or moisturizer.
- Start by washing and toning your face. Dispense a small amount of serum, then spread and massage gently all over the face, concentrating on the problem areas.
- Use the product twice daily, in the morning and at night.
- During the daytime, apply the necessary sun protection product.
Q: Does SkinMedica HA5 have any side effects?
A: Hyaluronic acid is one of the most well-studied skincare ingredients and it has a track record of being safe and effective for regular use.
CAUTION: However, if you start to experience any unwanted reactions from SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator, it is advised to stop using the product right away.
Q: Can I use SkinMedica HA5 if I have a health condition?
A: SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator can be used by anyone, except those who have very sensitive skin. When in doubt, it is always best to consult your dermatologist or health specialist first prior to using the product.
Q: Does SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator work?
A: TSkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator is always among the top picks of dermatologists when it comes to the best hyaluronic acid serums in the market, suggesting how effective it must be. A dermatologist from New Jersey even commented on how the product “hydrates the skin without making it sticky.”
Q: What Is SkinMedica HA5 money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: Those who are unsatisfied with SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator may opt to return the product for a full refund. To qualify, you must return within 30 days from the date of purchase. Processing time is 14 days.
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
Is SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator is safe for regular use. If for any reason you experience any adverse reactions with the product, stop using it and consult your dermatologist.
SkinMedica HA5 Customer Reviews & Results
SkinMedica HA5 has hundreds of reviews online, with a great percentage of them being extremely satisfied with the product.
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator is available through SkinMedica’s official website and third-party online retailers.
It is available in two sizes – 1.0oz and 2.0oz. The smaller bottle is sold at $120, while the bigger one costs $178.
The Bottom Line
Choosing the best moisturizer for your face is pretty much a trial-and-error kind of thing. It can be quite challenging to pick one that best fits your skin type, especially during these hot summer days.
Your safest pick? Hyaluronic acid moisturizers. These products are the best when it comes to moisturizing your skin without the greasy or sticky feeling. As for the brand, we think SkinMedica HA5 is a nice option.
The main downside is the price, but it seems to be worth it as the product has lots of good points: doctor-recommended formula, five types of hyaluronic acid as key ingredients, and praises received from actual users.
Furthermore, not only is the product an excellent moisturizer, but it can also deliver significant anti-aging effects, which is beneficial to older people whose skin is starting to thin out and get wrinkly.
If you find this product too expensive (well, it actually is), you can always check out the alternatives suggested above.
You can also consult your trusted dermatologist for some valuable suggestions.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About SkinMedica HA5?
Aside from hyaluronic acid, SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator also features this so-called VITISENSCE® Technology, an exclusive SkinMedica technology that combines the power of peptide complex, polysaccharides from French Polynesia, and the Vitis flower stem cell extract.
Together, these ingredients enable the body to replenish its own supply of hyaluronic acid.