Hydroxatone is a set of 3 anti-aging skin care products. The set includes an anti-wrinkles complex, an under-eye treatment, and an anti-aging cream. The products are meant to hydrate the skin, repair damage, and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
Hydroxatone Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in these products:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – Peptides are chains of amino acids which can initiate the production of collagen. This can eliminate wrinkles by making the skin tighter, and by blocking neurotransmitter signals that lead to their creation. An article in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology looked at peptides in cosmeceuticals.
- Grape Seed Extract – The extract of these seeds have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. They are also rich in antioxidants, which repair damage to the skin. A study in the Global Journal of Health Science found that grape seeds are potent wound-healers.
- Chamomile – This flower is high in anti-inflammatory properties. It contains flavonoids which are able to penetrate deep into the skin. These antioxidants can repair damage to the skin. An article on Molecular Medical Report looked at the overall benefits of this herbal medicine.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Hydroxatone
These products include peptides, which increase the production of collagen in the skin. This makes the skin tighter and more elastic. It claims to smooths out wrinkles and fine lines.
The creams are very rich in antioxidants. These kill damaging free radicals on the skin and can help prevent future damage. It may also prevent damage caused by UV rays.
An article in International Scholarly Research Notices discussed the role of antioxidants in preventing photoaging.
There are many substances that hydrate the skin, helping to smooth out wrinkles. This also moisturizes. An article in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology looked at the molecular mechanisms of skin hydration.
Hydroxatone Pros & Cons
- These products could eliminate the signs of aging.
- They may get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It claims to smooth out the skin around the eyes.
- They can block the sun from harming your skin.
- The products can moisturize your skin.
- There are many ingredients which increases the chance of a reaction.
- The products can sting if you get any in your eyes.
- A couple of users said their faces broke out in pimples.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Hydroxatone?
A: Hydroxatone is a skincare brand that focuses largely on anti-aging products.
- AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex – Use this cream in the morning and evening. Rub it on your face and neck using upward circular motions. Keep it out of your eyes.
- Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment – Use in the morning and evening., Cleanse and dry your skin first. Take some of the creams and rub them on the skin around your eyes, and to your crow’s feet. Do not get it in your eyes.
- Anti-Aging BB Cream – Use on the morning and night. Take some of the creams into your hands and spread it all over your face and neck, using upward circular motions. Keep out of your eyes.
Q: Does Hydroxatone Have Any Side Effects?
A: Side effects to these products may include redness and itchy skin. If this occurs, do not continue to use the cream. If you think it’s necessary, see a dermatologist.
Q: Can I Take Hydroxatone If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions that would prevent you from using these products, except for an allergy to one of the ingredients. Make sure you check the list of substances carefully before you use the item, to make sure it’s suitable for your skin.
Q: Does Hydroxatone Work?
A: These products contain all of the right skincare ingredients – peptides, antioxidants, hydrants, and other rich anti-aging substances. They should have an effect. The user reviews confirm this, as the majority of the customer loved these products.
Q: How long do the unopened products last?
A: While products can vary, in general, unopened products have a shelf life of approximately two years when stored properly. After a product is opened, it should be used as directed, within one year.
Q: What Is Hydroxatone Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and return the remainder back within 30 days of the purchase date. You may even return an empty bottle. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping, and handling fees.
|Hydroxatone||$67.99-79.95||Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Grape Seed Extract, Chamomile,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea Butter, Licorice
|Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair||$11-36||Glucose, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Biossance||$32-$116||Vitamin C, Chios Crystal Oil, Capric Triglyceride,
Scalene, Damascus Rose
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.99||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Phenoxyethanol
Clearly the price range for these types of products is wide, and in that range, Hydroxatone
looks expensive. However, there are anti-aging lines that far exceed this one in price as well. In terms of ingredients Hydroxatone does very well, as it includes a rich collection of substances. Each line seems to offer its own unique formula.
Is Hydroxatone Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
These are safe products, but they have a lot of different ingredients. This may increase the chance of having a rash or an allergic reaction. However, it the worst that would happen. The substances included are safe.
Hydroxatone Customer Reviews & Results
Customers on the whole really loved this product. Users raved about the anti-aging and general skin benefits these products gave them. There were not a lot of complaints, although a couple of users mentioned having a reaction to the cream. A few users said the product they bought was too thick and oily.
Hydroxatone: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy these products on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from a number of other online and offline retailers. Here are the prices on the official site:
- AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex – $69.95
- Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment – $79.95
- Anti-Aging BB Cream – Currently sold out – no price listed. $67.99 on Amazon.
The Bottom Line
Hydroxatone is a set of 3 organic anti-aging creams which promise to revive the skin and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. These product are rich in all the best ingredients like peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, and other organic delicacies.
Although these products are somewhat expensive, according to the reviewers, they do seem to be worth the price. Most of the customers raved about the benefits of these creams and how much younger their skin looked after using them for a few weeks.
These creams have many ingredients, so check the list carefully to make sure there’s nothing you can’t put n your skin.
If you have a reaction, stop using the cream immediately. It’s a good idea to see a dermatologist before using this cream to make sure it’s okay for your skin.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Hydroxatone?
We hope that Hydroxatone is the ideal set of anti-aging products for you. If it does its job, it should smooth out your wrinkles and make your skin soft and smooth. There are lifestyle choices you can make which can have a big impact on your skin.
Here are some tips for keeping your skin young:
- Eat healthy, nutrient-rich foods with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables. This will keep your skin healthy.
- If you’re going out into the sun, use a good sunblock as protection. The sun really ages your skin, and this can have a big impact over time.
- Wash off your makeup carefully every evening with a good-quality remover and follow up by cleansing your face. This will prevent pores from getting clogged.
- Try to limit the amount of stress in your life. It can negatively impact the skin.