ProstaGenix is a prostate supplement designed to treat the symptoms associated with prostate enlargement.
This product can lessen urinary urgency and reduce the frequency of urination.
In addition, it can help you empty out your bladder completely and give you a stronger urine flow. Larry King endorses this supplement.
ProstaGenix Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of active ingredients included in this supplement such as:
- Quercetin – This is a plant flavonoid which is said to have anti-cancer properties. A study in Oncology Reports showed the benefit of this substance in treating prostate cancer. It’s also a powerful anti-inflammatory which can reduce prostate swelling and treat the associated symptoms.
- Beta Sitosterol – This is found in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. It can boost the immune system, and it can also lower cholesterol. A study in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews showed the great benefits of this substance in treating prostate enlargement.
- Grape Seed Extract – They come from the seeds of red grapes. These are good for the prostate because they are very high in antioxidants, which speed up healing and kill free radicals. They are also high in bioflavonoids commonly known as procyanidins. A study in Carcinogenesis found it can effectively reduce prostate cancer.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind ProstaGenix
Some of the ingredients in the supplement may help to reduce the symptoms of prostate enlargement, although it’s not always completely clear why.
One of the main mechanisms is the powerful anti-inflammatory properties contained in many of these substances, which can reduce the swelling in the prostate gland.
These ingredients are also rich in healing antioxidants, which can destroy damaging free radicals in the body.
ProstaGenix Pros & Cons
- The product can lessen urinary urgency.
- It can reduce frequency of urination.
- This supplement could give you a stronger urine flow.
- It may help you empty your bladder completely.
- It is rich in healthy vitamins and minerals.
- You have to take 3 large capsules each day.
- Quercetin has possible side effects including headache, numbness and tingling, shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting, kidney damage.
- This may be an expensive supplement.
Consumer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day. You can take then at any time of day, in any configuration, with food or not.
WARNING: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: Quercetin has possible side effects including headache, numbness and tingling, shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting, kidney damage.
CAUTION: If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
A: You should avoid this supplement if you have kidney problems. In addition, you cannot use this supplement if you're taking blood thinner medication. Whether you have a medical condition or not, you must get medical approval from your doctor before taking this product.
A: This product does seem to work well. The majority of the customer reviews were from happy users who said this product did reduce their prostate symptoms.
Other users mentioned that it also raised their sexual libido. There were also some unhappy customers who didn't get any effect, but not a huge number.
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product for any reason, contact the company and request a return, and send back the product. You'll get your full refund, guaranteed.
|ProstaGenix||$49.95||Quercetin, beta sitosterol, Boron, grape seed extract, silicon, Vitamin D3|
|UroLift||$6000||Its an device which Includes Nitinol Capsular Tab, and Stainless Steel Urethral End Piece|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, Zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
|Prostaplex||$69.00||Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc Oxide, Beta-Sitosterol|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|Prostate 911||$69.95||Saw Palmetto, Plant Sterol, Green Tea, Pygeum Africanum, Stinging Nettle, Shiitake Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom|
This supplement is on the expensive end of the market. For the extra money there are some unique ingredients, but there’s also a lot of overlap in the substances included in these brands.
Is ProstaGenix Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, the product is quite safe. You should check the list of ingredients carefully to make sure they are all suitable for you.
ProstaGenix Customer Reviews & Results
This is a popular product with some excellent user reviews. Many men found this supplement to be a godsend which helped to decrease their urinary frequency and urgency, as well as other symptoms. Many said that it increased their sexual desire.
ProstaGenix: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and you can also purchase it on Amazon. The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $49.95
- 3 bottles – $99.95
- 5 bottles – $149.95
On Amazon, the price is $46.01 plus $19.08 shipping and handling.
The Bottom Line on ProstaGenix
ProstaGenix is a completely organic product that treats the symptoms which accompany prostate enlargement.
This supplement isn’t cheap, but it got really excellent customer reviews from happy users. According to the majority of the users, this product works.
There are some medical cautions about this product. There are some potential side effects, including possible kidney issues. You also cannot take this product if you’re on blood thinners.
Make sure that before you begin taking this supplement, you must make an appointment with your physician and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About ProstaGenix?
Hopefully, ProstaGenix may be the prostate supplement that works for you, and it gives you the relief you well deserve. There are some natural methods to help reduce the swelling in the prostate.
Here are some examples:
- Lycopene can reduce the inflammation of the prostate (source). It’s found naturally in some fruits and vegetables, most particularly tomatoes. Eat lots of tomatoes!
- Zinc is great for the prostate. Foods rich in zinc include poultry, seafood, and some seeds and nuts. However, the Health Professionals Follow-Up Study showed an increased risk of prostate cancer in men who consumed more than 100 mg daily.
- Consume foods that are high in fiber, like whole grains, legumes, and beans.
- Eat lots of healthy fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants.