Prostaplex is an all-natural supplement that targets to help improve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It may help reduce the disruptions caused by the constant pressure to visit the bathroom.
Specifically, Prostaplex ingredients are said to work together to help maintain prostate health. Some of the benefits that come with that would be you will be able to sustain a steady urine stream, sleep with less disturbance, and generally improve quality of life.
Prostaplex Ingredients – What to Look For
The key ingredients in Prostaplex include;
- Lycopene – While there is still a need for more research on the potency of this ingredient in the treatment of an enlarged prostate. A study in the journal of Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases indicates that Lycopene may have an effect against prostate cancer.
- Pumpkin Seed – This ingredient has been shown to help lower prostrates-related urinary tract symptoms, according to an article in the Journal of Pharmaceutics.
- Zinc Oxide – A reduction in the level of Zinc or its deficiency in the body has been associated with health problems that often affect the prostate, breast, kidney, and colon. According to the Indian Journal of Urology, this trace element might be important in treating prostatic carcinoma, BPH.
- Beta-Sitosterol – Besides being an abundant sterol in most diets, this ingredient is said to have medicinal values in the body. A review article in the journal Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters suggests that it is an active agent against an enlarged prostate.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prostaplex
This product bases its confidence to help resolve prostate problems on the fact that recent research has finally discovered the actual cause of enlarged prostate. That is, Prostaplex uses a set of ingredients that may help control the function of the Watch Tower Cells. These cells are said to act as false trigger signals in the body and that suppressing them may resolve prostrate growth. In other words, the formula claims to promote the health of prostate cells and help establish the innate immune system response.
Prostaplex Pros & Cons
- It claims to offer natural prostate health support
- Claims to support steady urine stream
- It may reduce the urge of constant urgency
- It might help improve the user’s sleep quality and life in general
- The product doesn’t pose as a complete cure for enlarged prostate
- It doesn’t promise immediate relief
- Some people may take long before seeing the benefits
- It may not work for serious cases of an enlarged prostate
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The product comes in the form of dietary pills and you are to use daily. For more details on how to use it check the label.
A: The product is supposedly all-natural and for that reason, it may not negatively react with your body to cause unwanted effects.
A: Protaplex’s official website does not feature any information that limits its use for people with existing health problems. Nonetheless, if you are under medication it may be wise to check with your doctor before starting this supplement.
A: According to the manufacturer this supplement may affect the way prostrate cells behave and so it may work. The company also points out that it has been checked by a third-party body to conform to its potency and safety.
A: This product is governed by a risk-free 180-day return policy and money-back guarantee. The maker highlights that if after 180 days no notable change comes through, you can request a refund and you don’t even have to send the empty bottle back.
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|LES Labs Prostate Health||$29.99||Stinging Nettle, Beta Sitosterol, Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, Boron, Turmeric|
|NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength||$34.99||Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Turmeric, Plant Sterols, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3|
|Prost-P10x||$79.99||Plant Sterols, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Quercetin, Green Tea, Pygeum, Zinc, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Curcumin|
|Prostate PQ||$95||Quercetin, Flower Pollen Extract|
|Prostavec||$34||Pygeum Bark, Turmeric, Nettle, Kelp, Cornsilk, Prickly Ash Bark, Saw Palmetto, Olive Leaf|
|ProstatePure Plus||$21.99||Nettle, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Plant Sterols, Glycine, Pomegranate, Pygeum Bark|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
Is Prostaplex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The building ingredient components in Prostaplex are all-natural, which suggests that it could be safe. Besides, no Prostaplex complaints or warning has been issued together with the use of this product.
Prostaplex Customer Reviews & Results
From most customers’ take, as mentioned in the Prostaplex reviews, the supplement reduced their bathroom trips significantly and some people point out that they now sleep better. “At first I was extremely skeptical of this supplement and I can’t explain how it happened that I decided to give it a try. Thank goodness it works for me and my night visits to the washroom have reduced by half. I noticed the result came over time so I have more hopes with this product.” – Kenneth F.
Prostaplex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The company sells Prostaplex through its official website as well as through retailer sites.
- 1 bottle – $69.00
- The standard pack with 3 bottles – $59.00 (save $10 per bottle)
- The premium pack with 6bottles – $49.00 (save $20 per bottle)
The Bottom Line
Prostaplex may be the solution if you are looking for a prostate supplement that may help you manage the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It claims to help increase urine flow, reduce urgency, and restore your peace of mind as you no longer have the fear of being embarrassed in bedroom matters.
In precise, it may play a role in improving a person’s sexual health, in that its benefits also clear away stress and promotes that feeling of being in control of your life.
What is not precise is, whether for some people it might be too late to start the supplement, owing to the fact that the results may not trickle in immediately.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prostaplex?
The company behind Prostaplex also offers what they call the primal potency guidebook valued at $47 for free to people who order this supplement. The guide is meant to help you get your sexual performance back on track, which in other words suggests that Prostaplex may also be dedicated to helping improve the user’s sexual health.