About Prostate 911
Prostate 911 is a natural supplement which is meant for men who are experiencing the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It’s packed with anti-inflammatory agents which lessen the swelling, diminishing issues like frequent urination or difficulty urinating. In addition, the product may help your sleep, improve sexual functioning, and give you added energy.
Who Should Take Prostate 911?
Prostate 911 is a supplement for men who have an enlarged prostate and are having urinary tract difficulties because of it. They may experience symptoms such as problems urinating or dribbling. The product should reduce swelling and diminish these symptoms.
Prostate 911 Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Prostate 911:
- Pygeum Africanum – This comes from the Prunus Africanum tree bark. Research indicates that it can reduce many of the symptoms of benign prostate hypoplasia such as urinary frequency and nocturia. A study in Cochrane Library demonstrated the potency of this extract at reducing urinary tract symptoms.
- Saw Palmetto – This palm tree from the Southeastern United States contains berries with properties which are very healing to the prostate. According to some research, it can reduce the symptoms of prostate enlargement. It can also treat other conditions like bladder disorders and chronic pelvic pain. Reviews in Urology discussed saw palmetto as a treatment for benign prostatic hypoplasia.
- Plant Sterols – These include beta sitosterol, of which there’s 40% in the mixture. The sterols are very similar in structure to cholesterol. Research shows that they are very effective at lessening urinary tract symptoms. A study in Cancer Research shows that plant sterols can prevent or retard the formation of prostate cancer.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prostate 911
Prostate 911 contains plant sterols, which research shows are effective at lessening the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia. This includes frequent urination, nighttime urination, dripping, and a weak urine stream.
An article in Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews examined the effectiveness of beta-sitosterol for benign prostatic hypoplasia.
This supplement is rich in anti-inflammatory agents, which can lessen the swelling in the prostate. In turn, this can ease some of the urinary tract symptoms.
Prostate 911 contains a lot of antioxidants, which can help to heal the prostate and raise immunity. They do this by killing dangerous free radicals in your system and lessening oxidative stress. The Oxidative Stress and Dietary Antioxidants examined the healing effects that antioxidants have on prostate cancer.
Prostate 911 Pros & Cons
- This product could reduce urinary tract symptoms related to prostate problems.
- It may enhance sex drive and performance.
- Prostate 911 might improve your sleep.
- This product may increase your energy levels.
- Prostate 911 could strengthen your immune system.
- This is an expensive product.
- One bottle only lasts for 2 weeks.
- It contains soy and rice flour, which are common allergens.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: Some of the ingredients in Prostate 911 may lead to mild side effects. For example, Beta Sitosterol may cause nausea, gas, indigestion, diarrhea, or constipation . In addition, Pygeum could lead to nausea and abdominal pain . Stinging nettle can cause symptoms such as upset stomach, constipation, or diarrhea .
A: There are a few health conditions which could prevent you from taking this supplement. Stinging nettle is not suitable for people who have low blood pressure, diabetes, or kidney problems .
There are a few ingredients which could cause difficulty with blood clotting. Anyone with a bleeding disorder or who is having surgery in the next 2 weeks should not take Prostate 911.
A: Based on the ingredients, Prostate 911 should be an effective prostate supplement. It contains plant sterols, which can help with the symptoms of prostate enlargement, and many anti-inflammatory agents that can lower swelling. It also has many healing anti-oxidants.
Surprisingly, the reviews were not as good as expected based on the ingredients. The majority of users did love the product and said it helped their symptoms quite a bit, but there were also a number of customers who said it had little effect.
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, contact the company and send back the item within 90 days of the purchase date. You'll get a full refund.
A: Prostate 911 is not a permanent solution to prostate enlargement issues. It will work while you are taking it, but you have to continue in order to keep getting symptom relief. It's not a cure.
A: According to the manufacturer, you should feel results from Prostate 911 within 7 days. If this doesn't happen, they recommend that you try it for the full 90 days as it behaves differently with different people.
Prostate 911 Alternatives
|Prostate 911||$69.95||Saw Palmetto, Plant Sterol, Green Tea, Pygeum Africanum, Stinging Nettle, Shiitake Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|LES Labs Prostate Health||$29.99||Stinging Nettle, Beta Sitosterol, Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, Boron, Turmeric|
|NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength||$34.99||Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Turmeric, Plant Sterols, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3|
|Prost-P10x||$79.99||Plant Sterols, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Quercetin, Green Tea, Pygeum, Zinc, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Curcumin|
|Prostate PQ||$95||Quercetin, Flower Pollen Extract|
|Prostavec||$34||Pygeum Bark, Turmeric, Nettle, Kelp, Cornsilk, Prickly Ash Bark, Saw Palmetto, Olive Leaf|
|ProstatePure Plus||$21.99||Nettle, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Plant Sterols, Glycine, Pomegranate, Pygeum Bark|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
Is Prostate 911 Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The manufacturer states that Prostate 911 is as safe as a multivitamin. It contains organic ingredients which mostly lead to only mild side effects. There are some health warnings, which we have provided. Whether you have a health condition or not, you should see a doctor before taking this supplement to get medical approval.
Prostate 911 Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for Prostate 911 were somewhat mediocre. About 65% of men said this product worked well for them and effectively lessened their symptoms. Others were dissatisfied with the results or said they were going to wait longer to see if it began to work.
Prostate 911: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase Prostate 911 from the manufacturer’s official website, and on eBay. You can usually buy it on Amazon, but at the moment it’s unavailable with no price. On the official site, the price is $69.95.
The Bottom Line
Prostate 911 is an organic supplement for men who suffer from issues related to having a swollen prostate, like nighttime urination or difficulty urinating. It’s rich in anti-inflammatory properties which lessen the swelling and diminish symptoms. The supplement is also high in antioxidants which support the immune system.
The customer reviews for Prostate 911 were good, but not overwhelming. There were a number of users who got great results from the product, in terms of lessening urinary tract symptoms and giving them extra energy. However, there were also about a third of customers who said the product didn’t work for them.
There is a chance that you could have some side effects as a result of taking Prostate 911. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product right away. Before you start using the supplement, go to your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prostate 911?
Prostate 911 is an organic supplement for men which should ease the symptoms that accompany an enlarged prostate gland. We hope that this product is working well for you and diminishing your symptoms. There are some lifestyle changes you can also make which can have an impact on your prostate. Here are some suggestions:
- Try to make sure your body weight stays healthy. Being overweight can exacerbate urinary tract symptoms.
- Avoid drinking anything 2 hours before your bedtime, and also void your bladder completely before you go to bed. This could lessen nighttime urination.
- Stay away from beverages that can cause you to urinate more frequently, such as alcohol and caffeine. If you do drink them, avoid doing it in the evening.
- Stress can make you urinate more frequently. Work on some methods for lowering your level of stress, like meditation or yoga.