Lauren Manaker, MS, RDN, LD, CLEC
- Lauren Manaker is an award-winning registered dietitian
- Certified lactation educator counselor who focuses on prenatal and reproductive health.
- She is a freelance writer and author of the book Fueling Male Fertility.
Lauren has been practicing dietetics since 2004 and has worked in many settings, including hospitals, outpatient, and industry. She sits on the executive board of the Women's Health Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and has been a guest author for various articles and textbook chapters.
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition. Rush University (Chicago, IL)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration clinical training program at Rush University, Medical Center (Chicago, IL)
- Lactation Educator-Counselor certification. (University of California, San Diego)
- Research assistant at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA), -and Shands Hospital (Gainesville, FL)
- Food Allergies certificate of training (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)
A Word from the Author
Nutrition is the cornerstone to health, and I love sharing research and information with the public.