Estrotone is an organic supplement which is intended for women who are in perimenopause, menopause, or post menopause and are experiencing uncomfortable symptoms. You can also use Estrotone for PMS. The ingredients balance the hormones and alleviate hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and other issues. The Estrotone benefits also include supporting the health of the skin.
Estrotone Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are some of the primary active Estrotone ingredients:
- Black Cohosh – This is an herb native to North America, which is in the same family as the buttercup. There’s evidence that it does ease the symptoms of menopause, but scientists are not sure of the specific reason.
The National Institutes of Health suggested several possibilities, including that it may raise levels of estrogen in the body.
- Chaste Tree – This tree originates in the Mediterranean region and Asia. It may lessen the symptoms of both PMS and menopause. It likely affects the pituitary gland and brings the hormones back into proper balance. A review in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine concluded that this substance is very effective at easing menopause symptoms.
- Schisandra – This is a plant with a potent fruit. It has medicinal properties and can increase energy levels in the body. It may also regulate the activity of estrogen receptors, balancing hormone levels in the body.
A study in Climacteric found that Schisandra was effective at treating some menopause symptoms, like hot flashes, sweating, and heart palpitations.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Estrotone
Estrotone contains ingredients called phytoestrogens which are plant-based substances that mimic estrogen. They raise the levels of estrogen in the body and balance the hormones, eliminating some of the symptoms of menopause.
A systematic review in Climacteric explored the efficacy of phytoestrogens for treating menopause symptoms.
This formula is also high in anti-inflammatory properties, which can lessen the swelling and bloating that can go along with menopause.
The product also contains a lot of antioxidants, which can help heal and also support general immunity. According to the Journal of Neuroinflammation, one of the key functions of estrogen is to act as an anti-inflammatory.
Estrotone Pros & Cons
- Estrotone may balance the hormones.
- The product could eliminate hot flashes.
- It might get rid of night sweats.
- Estrotone Supplement may support skin health.
- It’s high in antioxidants.
- Many other products contain more active ingredients.
- There’s a risk of developing liver problems.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day with a meal. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: There are some mild Estrotone side effects which could occur from ingredients in Estrotone New Chapter. For example, Schisandra may cause symptoms like itching, stomach pain, rash, decreases appetite, or heartburn (3).
Black cohosh could lead to rash, stomach upset, cramping, headache, a feeling of heaviness, weight gain, or vaginal spotting (4).
A: There are some conditions which preclude taking this supplement. Black cohosh is not suitable for people with liver disease, breast cancer, hormone-sensitive conditions, protein S deficiency, or kidney transplant (4).
People with Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia or other psychiatric disorders should not take chaste tree (5). Schisandra is unsuitable for people with epilepsy or peptic ulcers (3).
A: Yes, Estrotone should work. It could contain more ingredients but the substances included can certainly balance the hormones and diminish menopause symptoms. The Estrotone New Chapter reviews indicate that most women were very happy with the product and its results.
A: Estrotone has a 60-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, let the company know and return the item(s) within 60 days of the original purchase date. You can only have one return per household.
A: Estrotone Herbal Hormonal Balance is manufactured by an organisation called New Chapter, Inc which is located in Vermont, U.S. It started in 1982, by a couple called Paul and Barbi Schulick. They produce dietary supplements and other nutritional products.
A: Estrotone is 100% vegetarian product. However, it does not claim to be vegan.
A: Estrotone is for women who are going through perimenopause, menopause, or post menopause and want some relief from the symptoms they are having, such as night sweats, low libido, hot flashes, and mood swings.
A: Unfortunately, the manufacturer of Estrotone New Chapter does not provide this information. However, it almost certainly will take a little time to build up in your system before you get full results.
Estrotone Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Estrotone||$30||Ginger, Black Cohosh, Chaste Tree, Rosemary, Primrose Oil,
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
|One A Day Menopause||$25.75||Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Lolide, Isoflavones extracts, Biotin|
|ViaZen Menopause||$15||Black Cohosh Root, Elemental Magnesium, Red Clover
Flowering Head, Alpha Lipoic Acid
|$15||L-Leucine, Angelica Gigas Nakai, Cynanchum Wilfordii,
|Menoquil||$44.95||Calcium, Phosphorus , and Vitamin K|
Estrotone is a little more expensive than the other brands here, but in reality, it’s quite average for the market. In terms of ingredients, this supplement has fewer substances included than most of the other products. However, the ingredients they have included are strong in the treatment of menopause.
Is Estrotone Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Estrotone is a perfectly safe supplement which for the most part could only potentially lead to mild side effects. It’s made of organic ingredients.
There are some health warnings for people with certain conditions that we provided, so do heed these. If you should experience any unpleasant symptoms, discontinue use of the supplement.
Estrotone Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
The Estrotone reviews were extremely positive. The vast majority of women were happy with their results, saying that the product really helped to diminish their symptoms. There were a few people who said that it didn’t work for them, but not very many.
Estrotone: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Estrotone from the manufacturer’s official website, from Estrotone Amazon, and from a number of different retailers both online and offline. The price on the official site is $30. On Amazon it’s $86.76.
The Bottom Line on Estrotone
Estrotone is an herbal remedy for women who are in one of the stages of menopause and are having symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats. This product uses natural ingredients to balance the hormone levels in the body, alleviating the discomfort. It’s a reasonably priced daily supplement.
Estrotone is little short on ingredients compared to some other products in the same category, but the Estrotone reviews were very positive. Most of the women who wrote a review said that this product gave them tremendous relief from their symptoms. There weren’t a lot of complaints about this supplement.
It is possible to experience side effects as a result of taking Estrotone. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop using it immediately. Before you start taking Estrotone, see your doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Estrotone?
We hope that Estrotone is working well for you and helping to make your menopause easier by reducing symptoms. Taking a supplement is a good way to treat menopause, but there are also some natural things you can do. Here are some suggestions:
- Drink a lot of water on a daily basis. The decline in levels of estrogen during menopause can lead to dehydration. Water can also promote general health.
- Eat a healthy, nutritious diet high in fruits and vegetables and low in processed foods and sugar. These can make blood sugar levels dip and cause tiredness, which doesn’t help when you’re in menopause.
- Stay away from foods and beverages that can cause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats. Examples include spicy foods, caffeine, and alcohol.
- Seek out social support from friends and family. This may not get rid of your hot flashes, but it should raise your mood.