Relizen is an organic supplement which can ease the symptoms associated with menopause. It’s a plant-based product which contains no hormones at all. This supplement is particularly geared towards easing the symptoms, intensity, and frequency of hot flashes and night sweats. Other studies have indicated that it can improve mood swings, and overall quality of life.
Relizen Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here is the Relizen active ingredient list:
- Swedish Flower Pollen Extract – The flower pollen has many medicinal benefits, like treating urinary flow symptoms and prostate issues. It is often used as a non-hormonal treatment for easing hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms.
A study published in Molecular and Clinical Oncology found that pollen was very effective at treating menopause symptoms in breast cancer patients.
- Acacia – This is a gummy substance which comes from the acacia tree. It has potent anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce the swelling and bloating that accompanies menopause. Following menopause many women experience pelvic prolapse. A study in the Journal of Menopausal Medicine showed that acacia can improve the condition.
- Vitamin E – This is a fat-soluble vitamin which is a potent antioxidant. It kills damaging free radicals and lowers the oxidative stress in the body. This can make menopause easier on the body, and it may also help your mood. In addition, it strengthens overall immunity. An article in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism examined the effect of Vitamin E on menopause.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Relizen
Unlike many menopause supplements, Relizen Supplement does not raise your estrogen levels or balance your hormones.
There’s only a small amount of information about the functioning of ingredients like flower pollen, but there’s some evidence that it works by influencing brain neurotransmitters like serotonin. A study published in Menopause Review found that it could inhibit the reuptake of serotonin in rats.
Relizen Pros & Cons
- Relizen may relieve hot flashes.
- The product could eliminate night sweats.
- It may be safe and free of hormones.
- Relizen might improve your sleep.
- It may calm feelings of irritability.
- Relizen is missing some key menopause ingredients.
- The product is quite expensive unless you subscribe.
- You may have side effects like headaches and diarrhea.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Relizen?
A: The recommended Relizen dosage is 2 capsules per day, at whatever hour you choose. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
Q: Does Relizen Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are a few potential Relizen side effects. The primary active ingredient is flower pollen, which can cause an allergic reaction in people allergic to bees. It could also lead to dizziness in rare cases (3). Acacia can cause minor side effects like nausea, bloating, gas, and loose stools (4).
Q: Can I Take Relizen If I Have A Health Condition?
A: This product is dangerous to people who have a pollen allergy (3). In addition, people with diabetes, asthma, and allergies to other plants should not take products with acacia. People who are having surgery within 2 weeks should avoid Relizen (4).
Q: Does Relizen Work?
A: Relizen does seem to work. The results of both clinical studies by the manufacturer and scientific research studies indicate that this product or the key ingredients were very effective at alleviating menopause symptoms. In addition, the Relizen reviews indicated that most customers were very happy with the results they got.
Q: What Is Relizen Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is not offering a refund for this product. However, if the bottle you receive is defective in some way, they will ship you a replacement. You can’t get a refund on Amazon either, due to the personal care nature of the product.
Q: Can Relizen Cause Weight Gain?
A: No, Relizen should not cause you any weight gain. It does contain some sugar and carbohydrates, but it’s less than a gram per dose. In fact, as it raises serotonin levels and could improve your mood. This may lead to Relizen weight loss if you stop emotional eating.
Q: Are There Any Clinical Studies About Relizen?
A: A survey of 3500 women who used Relizen revealed that after 3 months 71% received significant hot flash relief, 73% had a reduction in the frequency of hot flashes, and 71% had a decrease in the intensity of the symptom.
Another clinical study showed a reduction in symptoms within 2 months and a significant reduction after 3 months. They also discovered that over time, the benefits only increase so that after 6 months the product is working very well.
Q: How Long Does Relizen Take to Work?
A: The manufacturer suggests that you take this product for 3 months on a daily basis in order to get full results.
Relizen Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Relizen||$50||Swedish Flower Pollen Extract, Acacia, Vitamin E|
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
|Gaia Herbs Female
|$27.75||Dandelion Root, Red Clover Tops, Alfalfa Leaf, Sage Leaf,
Chaste Berry Tree, St John’s Wort
|Healthy Hormones||$31.27||Vitamin D3, Black Cohosh, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Chaste Berry Extract|
Most of these brands do use phytoestrogens as main ingredients, meaning they are hormonal. Relizen is unique in that way, and many women will find it appealing to not have more changes to their hormones. The product is a little more expensive than average.
Is Relizen Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, this Supplement is safe, plant-based product which only leads to mild potential side effects for the most part. Do heed the health warnings we gave you.
Relizen Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
The Relizen reviews were quite positive on the whole. The majority of women found this product to be very helpful to their symptoms and improved their overall quality of life. There weren’t a lot of complaints, but some users said the supplement didn’t work well for them.
Relizen: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Relizen from the manufacturer’s official website, and from a number of other online and offline stores, including Amazon and Relizen Walmart. On the official website, the cost is $50 for a one-time purchase and $35/month if you subscribe.
The Bottom Line on Relizen
Relizen is an organic, non-hormonal menopause supplement which promises to eliminate symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats. It does not affect levels of estrogen at all, rather it influences key neurotransmitters in the brain. This is a healthy product which shows in several clinical studies explained on the Relizen website.
The Relizen reviews for this product were also very good. The majority of users appreciated its benefits and found a lot of relief from their symptoms. However, there were also some women who didn’t find it effective. There were few mentions of side effects.
If you should experience any uncomfortable symptoms using Relizen, discontinue use immediately. Before you take this product, make an appointment with your doctor and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Relizen?
If you’ve been taking Relizen medication to treat your menopause symptoms, we hope it has worked well to reduce your hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, and other symptoms. Along with taking a supplement, there are some other natural ways you can ease menopause discomfort. Here are some tips:
- To support your bone health during menopause, eat food rich in calcium and Vitamin D or take a supplement. Bones begin to weaken during this period and this will help keep them strong.
- To try stay at an average weight by taking care of your body. Extra body fat can worsen menopause symptoms.
- There’s some evidence that exercising on a regular basis can lessen some of the symptoms of menopause. In addition, it keeps you in good general health.
- Add some foods that contain phytoestrogens to your diet, which will help balance your hormones. Examples include soy, tofu, and flax seeds.