Previtalize is a natural prebiotic which can balance your gut flora and promote proper digestion. In addition, this product may help you manage your weight and metabolism.
According to the manufacturer claims, it also has medical benefits, like managing your blood sugar levels.
Previtalize Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a few active substances includes in this product. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Fructooligosaccharides – This is a sweet fiber which is in bananas, chicory and blue agave. Research shows that it can be an effective mood enhancer. A research study in Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience demonstrated the prebiotic effect of this substance.
- Burdock Root – This is a popular health food in China. It can remove toxins from the blood and lower blood sugar levels. A study published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that burdock root can reinforce intestinal barrier function.
- Inulin – This is a starch which comes from the Jerusalem Artichoke. A study published in the British Journal of Nutrition showed the prebiotic effects of inulin. It can also suppress the appetite, so it’s good for weight loss efforts.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Previtalize
A study in ISRN Nutrition concluded that probiotics do balance the digestive system.
There are also ingredients in this product which claims to speed up the metabolism. This puts the body into a state of thermogenesis, where it’s burning fat quickly. This can lead to rapid weight loss.
Research in the International Journal of Obesity lends evidence to the premise that thermogenesis cases fat loss.
Previtalize Pros & Cons
- This product can balance your gut flora.
- Previtalize could promote proper digestion.
- It may help you lose weight.
- This product may balance your metabolism.
- It can manage your blood sugar levels.
- This is a fairly expensive product.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
- There are some prebiotic ingredients which are missing.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Previtalize?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, taken first thing in the morning.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Previtalize Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are no particular side effects associated with this product, except perhaps an upset stomach. If you do experience any unpliant symptoms, stop taking the supplement and see a doctor if you think it’s necessary.
Q: Can I Take Previtalize If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The manufacturer has not given a warning of any specific health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, you must check with a doctor before you begin using this supplement to get medical approval.
Q: Does Previtalize Work?
A: The reviews for this product vary on Amazon. Some people found the supplement very effective, and others thought it was a waste of money. However, there are too few reviews to come to a solid conclusion. There are a lot of wonderful testimonials on the official website, but it’s hard to know if they’re genuine.
Q: What Is Previtalize Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy for one-time purchases. If you’re dissatisfied with the supplement, let the company know and send it back within 90 days of the original purchase date. If you’re in the auto-shipment program, you only get 30 days before you have to return the product for your refund.
|Previtalize||$49||Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Xylooligosaccharides (XOS), Inulin, Fructooligosaccharides|
|FloraSpring||43.00||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus gasseri (L. gasseri), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve|
|Urinary Tract Support||$46.26||Cranberry Fruit, Bbacillus Subtilis, Myoviridae|
|Vital Reds||$69.95||Green tea, Aronia berries, grape seed extract, mulberry extract, bitter melon extract|
|Trubiotics||$14.50-20||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis|
|Bio X4||$99.00||Probiotic Blend (4 Billion CFU), Digestive Enzyme Blend (43mg), Weight Management Blend (100mg), Craving Control Blend (166mg)|
|Colon Detox Plus||$24.80||Aloe Vera, Alfalfa Leaf, Cascara Sagrada, Buckthorn, Rhubarb|
|Florajen 3||$17.59||Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium lactis, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|
|Peptiva||$59.99||Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, valerian root, melatonin|
|Peak BioBoost||$39.95||Oat Fiber, Magnesium Citrate, Inulin, Acacia Gum, Fructooligosaccharides|
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Caffeine Anhydrous, Grape Seed Extract , Alpha-Lipoic Acid|
Most of these are probiotics, as pure prebiotics are much less common in the market. The price of this product is rather average. Of course, the ingredients are quite unique and unusual.
Is Previtalize Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is safe, yes. There are the mild side effects that are a possibility, but there haven’t been any serious consequences of this product reported.
Previtalize Customer Reviews & Results
There are some excellent reviews on the manufacturer’s official website, from customers who felt this product helped them lose weight and ease their digestion.
Of course, we can’t be sure these are real reviews. There are only a few reviews on Amazon, and they are mixed.
Previtalize: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and on Amazon. The price for a one-time purchase on the official website is $49. If you auto-subscribe, the price is $36.75.
The Bottom Line
Previtalize is an organic prebiotic designed to balance out gut flora and improve digestion. The manufacturer also states that it helps you lose weight. According to the testimonials on the official website, it does exactly as it promised.
Reviews elsewhere online are a little more mixed. There were no users who mentioned having side effects in the reviews, but it is possible to have stomach upset.
If you do experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately. Before you begin taking this supplement, it’s important to get medical approval from a physician.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Previtalize?
Hopefully, Previtalize will be the right prebiotic for you, balancing your digestive system and helping you lose weight. In addition to taking a supplement, there are other methods you can use.
Here are some natural ways to improve your gut flora.
- If you eat a wide variety of foods, it will provide your system with diverse microbes. This is healthy for the digestion.
- For healthy microbes, eat a lot of legumes, beans, fruit, and vegetables.
- Eat fermented foods like yogurt and kimchi.
- Avoid using artificial sweeteners, since they can negatively affect gut flora.