About Vital Reds
Vital Reds is a nutritional product that comes in the form of a red berry-flavored drink powder. The product contains over 50 ingredients.
The manufacturer claims that this product will help you to maintain your weight, ease digestive symptoms like bloating, improve your skin, and increase your energy levels.
You can BUY it directly from the manufacturer’s Official Website
Vital Reds Ingredients – The Breakdown
This product contains a number of active ingredients, some of which are as follows:
- Green Tea Extract – It has 30% polyphenols, including the catechin EGCG. Research published in the International Journal of Obesity concluded that this plant has some effect on weight loss.
- Bitter Melon Extract – This tropical shrub is high in powerful antioxidants. These heal the body and strengthen the immune system. It’s said to even out blood sugar levels, according to Food Reviews International.
- Aronia Berries – These berries are very rich in polyphenols. They’re soothing to digestion and lower cholesterol levels. A study in Planta Medica revealed that these berries can prevent digestive system damage, even out cholesterol levels, and can also improve the function of your heart and blood vessels.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Vital Reds
A 2017 study in Nutrients concluded that polyphenols are inversely correlated with body weight and obesity.
Vital Reds have a lot of caffeine. This can speed up the metabolism, which puts the body into a state of thermogenesis. In this state, it burns fat rapidly and this creates weight loss.
Research in the International Journal of Obesity concluded that thermogenesis leads to fat-burning and weight-loss.
Vital Reds Pros & Cons
- The product can balance your digestive system.
- It’s rich in vitamins, minerals. and antioxidants.
- It will increase your natural energy levels.
- It may help improve your skin and appearance.
- The product is soy and sugar-free.
- Some users may not like the taste of the mixture.
- It contains 10 calories per scoop.
- The green tea has caffeine, which may make you jittery and nervous.
RELATED – Morning Complete
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Vital Reds?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 scoop of Vital Reds mixed with an 8-ounce glass of water. You can also add it to a different favorite beverage.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Vital Reds Have Any Side Effects?
A: This product doesn’t have many side effects, but there are a few. Being a probiotic, it may lead to digestive upset, bloating, or gassiness.
In addition, this supplement contains caffeine, so it may lead to nervousness or a jittery feeling. It could also disrupt your sleep, and it may increase your blood pressure.
Q: Can I Take Vital Reds If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no particular health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. You should avoid it if you’re sensitive to caffeine.
Q: Does Vital Reds Work?
A: On the whole, most users where happy with the performance of this product. It have them energy and did balance their digestion. A small number of users found this product to be ineffective.
Q: What Is Vital Reds Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and send it back within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
Vital Reds Alternatives
|Vital Reds||$69.95||Green tea, Aronia berries, grape seed extract, mulberry extract, bitter melon extract|
|Bio X4||$99.00||Probiotic Blend (4 Billion CFU), Digestive Enzyme Blend (43mg), Weight Management Blend (100mg), Craving Control Blend (166mg)|
|Colon Detox Plus||$24.80||Aloe Vera, Alfalfa Leaf, Cascara Sagrada, Buckthorn, Rhubarb|
These products are expensive, so the high price of Vital Reds is not out of line for the market.
The product does contain a rich collection of ingredients, with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The other brands at the same price point contain similar substances.
Is Vital Reds Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
As claimed by the manufacturer, this is a safe product with no serious risks associated with it. Nonetheless, you should still get medical approval from a physician before taking Vital Reds.
Vital Reds Customer Reviews & Results
There were some complaints about this product, but most users were very happy with this supplement. Users said it gave them energy and eased their digestion.
There were some users who did not like the taste of this product, and there’s only one option. Some customers didn’t like that each scoop had 10 calories and 2 grams of carbs.
Vital Reds: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the Official Website, and on Amazon. The cost is $47.99 for a 4-ounce jar on Amazon. The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 1 Jar: $69.95
- 3 Jars: $199.36 ($66.45 per jar)
- 6 Jars: $377.73 ($62.96 per jar)
The Bottom Line
Vital Reds is an organic product that supports weight loss and of ease of digestion. Although this is an expensive product, it’s fairly popular on the market.
Most customers reported that it very effectively gave them extra energy and helped their digestion.
It’s important to note that there were some complaints about this product. There were a number of customers who didn’t like the taste of the drink. Others complained that it contains carbs and calories.
There are some possible side effects you may experience along with using this product, which includes diarrhea and upset stomach.
WARNING: If you experience discomfort, stop using the product. Before you start using Vital Reds, see your physician and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Vital Reds?
Vital Reds is an organic supplement in the form of a powder mix drink. This product should help ease your digestion and help you maintain your weight.
In addition to taking a supplement, it’s important to follow a healthy lifestyle. These tips should help you keep the weight from piling back on:
- Follow a healthy diet which includes plenty of fruits and vegetables and is low in fat and carbohydrates.
- Avoid junk food which includes empty calories. If you want something sweet, have a piece of fruit!
- Make sure you exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes, to speed up your metabolism.
- Try to keep your level of stress down, because it can lead to anxiety-eating.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the manufacturer’s Official Website