About Urinary Tract Support
Urinary Tract Support is marketed as an organic supplement which is a probiotic and prebiotic combined. According to the manufacturer, this product supports healthy digestion and a healthy urinary tract.
It creates a healthy bacterial-biome balance and it can also provide resilient probiotic bacteria. This product can be healthy for your immune system.
Urinary Tract Support Ingredients – The Breakdown
This product contains a number of active ingredients, some of which are as follows:
- Cranberry Fruit – There’s a lot of evidence to show that cranberry juice can effectively treat urinary tract symptoms and may help rheumatoid arthritis. It’s also rich in vitamins and antioxidants. A study in the Journal of Nutrition found that cranberry can reduce the risk of urinary tract infection recurrence in healthy women.
- Bbacillus Subtilis – It contains strains of ‘bacteriophage’ that can destroy bad bacteria, like E. Coli. A study on pigs in Frontiers in Microbiology showed that in inhibited diarrhea and death.
- Myoviridae – These are bacteriophages in the family Caudovirales. Myoviridae is a useful probiotic. A study in Bacteriophage found that it can be a good treatment for E. Coli traveller’s diarrhea.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Urinary Tract Support
This supplement causes good bacteria to grow and suppresses unhealthy bacteria. The healthy bacteria has more room to develop on the intestinal lining.
The cranberry may promote a healthy urinary tract. A review in Clinics (Sao Paulo) discussed the research supporting the connection between ingestion of cranberry and urinary tract health.
Urinary Tract Support Pros & Cons
- This product supports a healthy urinary tract.
- It may support healthy digestion.
- The supplement creates a healthy bacterial-biome balance.
- It can provide resilient probiotic bacteria.
- The product may strengthen the immune system.
- This product contains rice, which is a common allergen.
- You may experience side effects like stomach upset and diarrhea.
- It’s only for women.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules a day.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: You may experience stomach upset or diarrhea as a result of taking this product.
WARNING: If you have very unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if you think it’s necessary.
A: The manufacturer has not given warning of any specific health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, you must check with a doctor before you begin using this supplement to get medical approval.
A: According to the testimonials on the official website, this is a great product which really does support urinary health. However, it’s hard to know if these are genuine reviews. There are no other reviews of this product online.
A: The company offers the customer a 7-day cooling off period. If you are unhappy with the product in that time frame, return the unopened product to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Urinary Tract Support Alternatives
|Florajen 3||$17.59||Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium lactis, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|
|Urinary Tract Support||$46.26||Cranberry fruit, bacillus subtilis, myoviridae, siphoviridae|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, Zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Vital Reds||$69.95||Green tea, Aronia berries, grape seed extract, mulberry extract, bitter melon extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
|FloraSpring Probiotic||43.00||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus gasseri (L. gasseri), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|Peak BioBoost||$39.95||Oat Fiber, Magnesium Citrate, Inulin, Acacia Gum, Fructooligosaccharides|
|Previtalize||$49||Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Xylooligosaccharides (XOS), Inulin, Fructooligosaccharides|
|Morning Complete||$49||Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Turmeric, Ginger Root, Probiotic Blend, Astralagus, Fennel Seed, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Cinnamon Bark|
|ProBioSlim||$69.99||LactoSpore, Green Tea Leaf Extract, and Prebiotic fruit Extract|
Although this product isn’t cheap, it’s quite average for the market. There are brands that are a lot more expensive.
The product includes cranberry, that can support the urinary tract, which the other brands do not. It includes different probiotic strains, but we don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Is Urinary Tract Support Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, the ingredients included in this supplement are safe, organic substances. You may experience mild side effects, but nothing more than that.
CAUTION: Do get medical approval from your doctor before you start taking this supplement.
Urinary Tract Support Customer Reviews & Results
Users loved that the capsules are small and easy to swallow. All of the testimonials are on the manufacturer’s official website. There are some glowing reviews from users who said this product did clear up their urinary issues.
Urinary Tract Support: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website. The prices are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $46.26
- 2 bottles – $89.87
- 4 bottles + 1 free – $179.73
The Bottom Line
It is an organic supplement which is somewhat unique from other similar probiotic supplements such as Provitalize, Bio X4, Peptiva and Trubiotics. It’s rich in cranberry for the urinary tract and probiotics which aren’t included in every supplement.
According to the glowing testimonials on the official website, this is a very effective product for women which clears up urinary tract symptoms.
There were no users who mentioned having side effects in the reviews, but it is possible to have stomach upset.
WARNING: If you do experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately. Before you begin taking this supplement, it’s important to get medical approval from a physician.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Urinary Tract Support?
Hopefully, it will ease your digestion and get rid of any uncomfortable urinary tract symptoms. There are also some natural things you can do to support your urinary tract health.
Here are some tips:
- Consume foods that are natural probiotics as much as possible, such as yogurt, pickles, miso, kimchi, etc.
- Stress can be very hard on your digestive system, so try to keep your stress levels at a minimum.
- Exercise a few times a week. Find an activity you enjoy so you want to do it.
- Water cleanses your digestive system, so drink plenty.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the manufacturer’s Official Website