FloraSpring is a weight-loss probiotic supplement created by a group of professionals. One professional is a medical doctor, Steven Masley.
FloraSpring is manufactured in an FDA-registered and GMP-approved facility called Revival Point Lab. This supplement has been tested by an independent third party.
Floraspring replenishes your gut microbiome with primary and booster strains of probiotics. These strains claims to assist with weight loss and decreasing food cravings.
Ingredients – What to Look For
There are five primary active ingredients in this probiotic supplement. They include:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – According to Nutrients, these bacteria, found in your intestines, play a role in weight management by influencing the gut microbiota.
- Lactobacillus fermentum – Lactobacillus (L. fermentum) is bacteria that effectively inhibits high fat diet induced obesity based on a study in Microorganisms.
- Lactobacillus gasseri (L. gasseri) – According to Korean Journal of Family Medicine, lactobacillus gasseri reduced waist and hip circumference and weight.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – L. rhamnosus decreased subcutaneous fat tissue according to a study in Nutrients.
- Bifidobacterium breve – B. breve is a functional food that reduces body fat in healthy individuals according to a study in Bioscience of Microbiota, Food and Health.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind FloraSpring
When taking one capsule of FloraSpring weight-loss probiotic per day, you will be providing your gut with 25 billion colony forming units (CFUs) of probiotics. Stress, diet, and antibiotics affect your gut flora causing your gut microbiome to be depleted. Once depleted you may have issues with unwanted weight. Most people do not know they have deficient gut flora, but a sluggish metabolism, fatigue, and poor mood could be signs.
This supplement of probiotics can help increase fat burning, improve digestion, and protect you from bad bacteria. The company claims the strains are proven to be effective for weight loss.
Pros & Cons
As claimed by the FloraSpring manufacturer, the benefits are as follows;
- Increased energy and metabolism, improved weight loss
- Easy to swallow capsule
- All-natural product, safe ingredients
- Affordable, no unwanted side effects
- Decreases cravings, Decreased blood pressure and bloating.
- Poor customer service
- Unresolved refund complaints
- Unexplained customer charges
- Automatically placed on Auto Ship
- Available only on the official website
Customer Questions and Answers
A: FloraSpring is a probiotic supplement that may stimulate the metabolism and burn fat.
A: The 5 main ingredients are Lactobacillus acidophilus (L. acidophilus), Lactobacillus fermentum (L. fermentum), Lactobacillus gasseri (L. gasseri), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (L. rhamnosus), and Bifidobacterium breve (B. breve). These are probiotics that assist gut health.
A: The claims that this product works is unsubstantiated. All reviews are from the company’s official website and appear to be biased.
|Previtalize||$49||Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Xylooligosaccharides (XOS), Inulin, Fructooligosaccharides|
|Vital Reds||$69.95||Green tea, Aronia berries, grape seed extract, mulberry extract, bitter melon extract|
|Trubiotics||$14.50-20||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis|
|Bio X4||$99.00||Probiotic Blend (4 Billion CFU), Digestive Enzyme Blend (43mg), Weight Management Blend (100mg), Craving Control Blend (166mg)|
|Colon Detox Plus||$24.80||Aloe Vera, Alfalfa Leaf, Cascara Sagrada, Buckthorn, Rhubarb|
|Florajen 3||$17.59||Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium lactis, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|
|Peptiva||$59.99||Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, valerian root, melatonin|
Is FloraSpring Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the Better Business Bureau, the company, Revival Point FloraSpring, has a pattern of complaints regarding unexpected charges and unresolved refunds.
The official website indicates this probiotic is safe for everyone. However, we suggest consulting with your physician before beginning any supplement.
FloraSpring Weight-Loss Probiotic Customer Reviews & Results
Customer reviews are only available from the official website. The reviews indicate 5-star ratings with all positive remarks. Sounds too good to be true. No other customer reviews were available.
FloraSpring: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
This supplement can only be purchased at the official website for $43.00 per bottle. Auto shipment every month is also available. There is a 90-day money back guarantee. You can reach customer support at 800-253-8173 or by email:[email protected] FloraSpring is not available at Amazon or any other well-known retailers.
The Bottom Line
FloraSpring is marketed as a weight-loss probiotic supplement created by a medical professional. Unbiased customer reviews are non-existent, and this product can only be purchased from the official website.
It appears the company places you on an auto-ship order immediately. There is a pattern of complaints logged at the Better Business Bureau about poor customer service with unexpected charges and inability to get a refund when requested.
FloraSpring may be an effective supplement to assist in weight management when combined with a healthy diet and exercise routine. Consult with your physician before beginning any supplement.