Zipfizz is an energy drink in the form of a powder to be mixed with water. This drink is filled with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and amino acids. It provides the customer with a burst of energy and rapid hydration, according to the manufacturer.
Zipfizz Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of key substances included in this product that serve to increase energy levels and restore health and well-being.
The primary active ingredients include:
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine acts as a stimulant to your central nervous system, which can give you a boost of energy. It may help increase metabolism and cause the body to start burning fat. The European Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that caffeine may lead to successful weight loss maintenance in the general population, but further studies are required.
- Grape Seed Extract – It’s derived from the seeds of red grapes. There’s some evidence that it can improve a type of poor circulation and may be beneficial for several cardiovascular conditions. It’s rich in antioxidants which prevent cells from damage. A study conducted in the journal Antioxidants highlighted that grape seed extract may help lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – This is believed to be an effective weight loss agent. A study published in Obesity Reviews found that taking it can cause significant short-term weight loss. It’s a powerful antioxidant that helps strengthen the immune system.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Zipfizz
The rich antioxidant content in this product strengthens the immune system, and the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients may supplement deficiencies in the body. A study in the Journal of Clinical Pathology showed the ability of antioxidants to destroy free radicals in your system.
The huge amount of energy largely comes from caffeine. Research published in the Journal of Basic and Clinic Physiology and Pharmacology found that caffeine has thermogenic benefits.
Zipfizz Pros & Cons
- Zipfizz may make you feel active and
- The drink is filled with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Zipfizz doesn’t have any sugar
- There are 15 delicious flavors to choose from.
- It could strengthen the immune system.
- The flavors are all very sweet, which not everyone likes.
- This product has a lot of caffeine, which can make you jittery or nervous.
- Consumers have reported side effects like nausea, headaches, and vomiting.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Zipfizz?
A: Add the tube containing the powder to a full glass of water. Stir and drink. Do not drink more than 3 tubes of Zipfizz in a day.
Q: Does Zipfizz Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some side effects that may accompany the use of Zipfizz, including vomiting, nausea, insomnia, and headaches.
WARNING: There’s a large amount of caffeine in the drink (100 mg), which may make you feel jittery or nervous.
Q: Can I Take Zipfizz If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are many health conditions that warn against the use of this product due to a large amount of caffeine. These include but are not limited to pregnancy, anxiety, bleeding disorders, diabetes, heart conditions, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, IBS, and Schizophrenia.
CAUTION: If you’re sensitive to caffeine, avoid Zipfizz. The manufacturer recommends that you see a doctor for approval before you begin using this product.
Q: Does Zipfizz Work?
A: Yes, it does. An overwhelming number of customers gave positive reviews about Zipfizz. People were very happy about the energy it gave them, and most were happy about the flavor selection.
Q: Can Zipfizz Be Mixed With Any Other Liquids Besides Water
A: Zip Fizz comes in single-serve tubes and they recommend mixing a single-serve with 16-20 ounces of water. But, you can mix it with more or less water to suit your taste preferences.
Q: Is Zipfizz bad for my high cholesterol? If I drink it daily?
A: Zipfizz is a healthy energy mix, with only 20 calories, no sugar, and 2 net carbs. It contains 24 nutrients that give an energy boost usually in about 15 minutes.
Q: What Is Zipfizz Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer makes no mention of a guarantee or return policy, so the assumption is that there isn’t one. If you purchase this from Amazon or another third-party retailer, you’ll be covered by their return policy.
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Caffeine anhydrous, Vitamin B12, guarana seed, green tea leaf, grape seed extract, green coffee bean|
|zuPOO||$29.95||Milk Thistle Seed Powder, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Burdock Root Powder|
|SuperBeets||$34.95||Beetroot powder, malic acid, apple flavor|
|Protandim||$50.99||Niacin, Copper, Theacrine, Olive Leaf Extract|
|Advanced Restorative Probiotic||$69.99||Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Brevi, Lactobacillus Acidophilus,
Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Infantis, and Lactobacillus Fermentum
|MIXT Energy||$39.99||L-taurine, L-tyrosine, caffeine anhydrous, Vitamins B3, 6, 12|
|Relief Factor Energy||$34.95||Taurine, Caffeine, Vitamins, Inositol, Biotin,
Choline, Pantothenic Acid
Zipfizz is on the expensive end for these energy drink products, but none of them are overly pricey.
When you compare different brands, Zipfizz does seem a little richer in ingredients than some of the other brands. However, the difference isn’t huge. Most of these products contain very similar things.
Is Zipfizz Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, the ingredients in this product are perfectly safe. Some users did mention mild symptoms like nausea and headaches. if you’re sensitive to caffeine, you should avoid this product.
Zipfizz Customer Reviews & Results
For the most part, this was a very popular and well-loved product that gave customers an abundance of energy. There weren’t a lot of complaints, but some customers thought the taste was far too sweet. Others complained of mild side effects like nausea and headaches.
Zipfizz: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The prices on the manufacturer’s website are as follows:
- 20 tubes – $37.99
- 13 tubes Sampler Pack – $15.99
- 30 tubes Combo Pack – $44.99
- 30 tubes Variety Pack – $24.99
- 24 bottles, Liquid Shot – $29.99
You can also purchase this product on Amazon. They have 12 tubes for $23.48 for a one-time purchase. If you purchase a monthly subscription, you pay $22.31 each month. They also sell 20 tubes at $15.88 for a one-time purchase and $15.09 for a monthly subscription.
The Bottom Line
Zipfizz is a powdered drink that provides consumers with energy from caffeine and certain vitamins and minerals. The vast majority of customers reported that it did promote health, healing, and energy. They also raved about the benefits and the taste of this drink, with its 15 flavor options.
Not everyone appreciated the flavor of the drink. There were a smaller number of complaints about Zipfizz, and chief among them was that the taste of the product was far too sweet.
People who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product. Users have reported mild side effects like nausea, headaches, vomiting, and difficulty sleeping. If you should experience unpleasant side effects, stop taking the product. It’s important that you get medical approval from a doctor before using Zipfizz.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Zipfizz?
Zipfizz is an energy drink that fills you with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and amino acids. It should provide you with a lot of extra energy. However, you can’t rely on a drink alone to give you your fuel.
Here are some natural methods:
- You can get energy from the foods you eat. Fill your diet with a wide variety of fruits, vegetables whole grains, legumes, beans, dairy, meat and other foods rich in nutrients to get the same type of energy as with this drink.
- Exercise on a regular basis, at least 3 times a week. Exercising regularly will give you more energy overall.
- Try to control the amount of stress in your life because stress eats at your energy.
- Make sure you get an adequate amount of sleep – 7-8 hours for an adult.