About Majestic Pure
Majestic Pure is a family owned company that believes that skin care, shampoo, essential oils, and body scrubs should have botanical ingredients.
They have a boutique in California and an online presence that provides products to Pakistan, Costa Rica, Canada, France, Israel, and the United Kingdom. They claim their products are healthy, free of paraben, GMO-free, and cruelty-free.
They claim to source quality botanical oils from around the world. Their products are made to prevent aging, protect healthy skin, and avoid future damage.
Majestic Pure Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several primary active ingredients in Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals. They sell a set of 8 essential oils as follows:
- Lavender – According to The Mental Health Clinician, Lavender calms without sedating and can be used in aromatherapy using a diffuser.
- Frankincense – In a study from Holistic Nursing Practice, Frankincense helps cancer patients overcome fatigue.
- Peppermint – Peppermint improves exercise performance by effecting the bronchial smooth muscle tonicity according to Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine.
- Eucalyptus – According to Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Eucalyptus decreases pain and blood pressure.
- Lemon – In a study from Lipids in Health and Disease, Lemon has anti-microbial and antioxidant properties.
- Clovev – According to Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, clove is an antiseptic and has anti-microbial properties.
- Cinnamon – According to Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology and Research, cinnamon is used as an effective antibacterial.
- Rosemary – Rosemary has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties according to a study in a journal called Medicines.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Majestic Pure
Majestic Pure focuses on aromatherapy with essential oils and beauty with facial products. They claim all products are made with plant oils sourced from around the world.
However, they do not indicate where the sources are located. Products are free of parabens, non-GMO, and cruelty-free.
Pros & Cons
As claimed by the manufacturer, the benefits are as follows;
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping
- Smells good
- Packed in a cute box
- Weak oil
- Products may be synthetic
- Currently in litigation for false advertising
- Smells bad like chemicals
- Perfumed oil is instead of an essential oil
- Not therapeutic grade
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The brand is extremely affordable for essential oils.
A: Customer reviews claim this product is of non-therapeutic grade.
A: The company claims they are cruelty free and do not test on animals.
Majestic Pure Alternatives
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Plexus Joyome||$130||Ceramides, Retinoids and Argireline Peptide|
|Biossance||$10-72||Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Panthenol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil|
|Renee Rouleau Skin Care||$30.50-162||Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethyl Lactate, Vitamin E, Licorice Root, Kakadu Plum|
|ALASTIN Skincare||$30 to $195||TriHex Peptide|
|Advanced Dermatology||$30.50-162||Plant Stem Cells, Peptides and Neuropeptides, Antioxidants|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely Face Rx||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is Majestic Pure Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Essential oil safety is questionable. Most customer reviews complained that the essential oils were fake, weak, and non-therapeutic.
Customer Reviews & Results
According to Amazon customer reviews, all of the Majestic Pure line of products receives an average of about 4.5 out of 5 stars. Most customers were pleased with the affordability.
There are claims this company is selling fake essential oils and labeling as pure and natural according to the Rip-off Report.
They currently involved in a class action suit.
It is recommended you compare the essential oil with other brands before purchasing from this company.
Majestic Pure: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
A set of 8 essential oils sell for $19.95 on the official website and Amazon. Each bottle is .33 fluid ounce/10 ml.
The Bottom Line
Majestic Pure claims to sell natural skin care and essential oil products but some reviews indicate their products are synthetic and harmful to your health. Their products are extremely low in price. They also sell hair care products.
It is suggested you compare the essential oils used in these products with other brands before purchasing.