About Advanced Dermatology
Advanced Dermatology is a personalized anti-aging system that originated from Australia. Marketed as the most powerful anti-aging system ever, it consists of a 90-day supply of six essential products. These include:
- Daily Renew Cleanser – A high-performance cleanser that gets rid of impurities to reveal a fresher, healthier-looking skin.
- Super Youth Serum – It provides excellent antioxidant protection that helps slow down skin aging; it helps fade away fine lines and wrinkles, at the same time prevent new ones from forming.
- Complete Age Defense Day Cream – Its formulated to fight off the visible signs of aging while ensuring that skin is protected against elements that may hasten the aging process; it keeps the skin balanced, hydrated, and balanced.
- Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Treatment – An advanced overnight treatment that delivers anti-aging effects while you sleep; aside from smoothening out fine lines and wrinkles, it provides a visible lifting and firming effect on the skin.
- Deep Cellular Regeneration Cream– Another nighttime formula in the form of a highly-concentrated cream; it works by regenerating aging skin cells.
- Youthful Boost Eye Cream – This next-generation formula gives an instant boost of youth in the delicate eye area; it is effective in getting rid of dark circles and puffiness.
Advanced Dermatology is manufactured by an Australian company. Over the last decade, this company has dedicated itself into working tirelessly to come up with products that target skin issues at the root cause in order to deliver remarkable, unmatched benefits.
Advanced Dermatology Ingredients – The Breakdown
Advanced Dermatology is made up of ingredients that work together to go beyond skin rejuvenation and revitalization. At the heart of their formula are the following key ingredients:
- Plant Stem Cells – The latest in anti-aging innovation, plant stem cells function to stimulate the proliferation of epidermal stem cells, according to this review article in the journal Cosmetics. Not only that, they also stimulate the production of collagen which, in turn, stimulates regeneration of aged and damaged skin.
- Peptides and Neuropeptides – Present in high concentrations in the formula, they work to make the skin visibly firmer and smoother also by inducing collagen formation and activating dermal metabolism based on this article from Dermato-Endocrinology.
- Bioengineered Epidermal Growth Factor – These are proteins that promote skin cell proliferation and collagen formation. Topically applied growth factors help reduce the visible signs of aging on the face, as proven by this case study published in The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology.
- Antioxidants – Their main function is to fight free radicals, a.k.a. unstable molecules that cause the skin to age faster. They protect the skin against UV rays and other harsh elements from the environment. The role of antioxidants in skin care is further discussed in this review article from the Journal of Dermatological Science.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Advanced Dermatology
A healthy, youthful skin is abundant with collagen and elastin, which keeps it smooth, elastic, firm, plump, and radiant.
As we age, however, the amounts of these two structural proteins decline, leading to the skin losing its volume. As the skin becomes thinner, the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging occur.
In addition, the skin barrier also starts to significantly weaken, making the skin dry and impairing the skin cell’s ability to repair the damage.
Advanced Dermatology works to reverse this process by replenishing the skin’s supply of collagen and elastin.
Advanced Dermatology Pros & Cons
Advanced Dermatology might seem like a premium anti-aging skincare system but like any other anti-aging products out there, it also has its share of pros and cons.
- It consists of ingredients with proven anti-aging benefits.
- Claims to reduce the signs of aging on the face.
- Said to fade away dark spots, blemishes, and other imperfections.
- Can lighten the skin and even out skin tone.
- Get rid of dark circles and reduce eye puffiness.
- The entire set must be used for best results.
- It is more expensive than your other anti-aging products or kits.
- The available reviews for the products are mixed.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: All products in the Advanced Dermatology set must be used together to achieve the desired results. The regimen always starts with the Daily Renew Cleanser. Then follows the Super Youth Serum and the Complete Age Defense Day Cream during daytime, or the Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Treatment and Deep Cellular Regeneration Cream during nighttime. The Youthful Boost Eye Cream comes last and is actually optional.
A: Advanced Dermatology is not expected to produce any side effects unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in the formula.
A: If you have any health problems, especially skin issues, it is best to consult your dermatologist first prior to using Advanced Dermatology.
A: Advanced Dermatology, if used correctly, is supposed to effectively get rid of the signs of aging on the skin. Nonetheless, as with any other product or brand, some will find it effective and some won’t.
A: The manufacturer of Advanced Dermatology has a 30-day money-back guarantee for users who won’t be completely satisfied with the product.
Advanced Dermatology Alternatives
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
Is Advanced Dermatology Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Advanced Dermatology products are meant to be safe and effective for regular use. However, in case of any unwanted reactions from any of the products, discontinue right away.
Advanced Dermatology Customer Reviews & Results
Advanced Dermatology has mixed reviews, majority of which are positive. There are users who say that the system works, while others claim that they did not notice any difference.
Advanced Dermatology: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Advanced Dermatology is available through the official website. The whole set, which is good for three months, is sold at a discounted price of $285 from the original $680.
This price is available only for those who will subscribe to the autoship option.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to anti-aging products, Advanced Dermatology seems to be among the best ones out there.
However, it doesn’t come cheap. And when it comes to any skincare product or any product for that matter, price doesn’t equate to effectiveness and we can confirm this by looking at the mixed reviews for the product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Advanced Dermatology?
Advanced Dermatology is available in sets only. The products included in the set are not sold individually.
If you subscribe to the autoship option, you’ll receive a 3-month supply which will be replenished at regular intervals.
Furthermore, the set of 6 products is available only in Australia. In the US, each set has only 5 products.