What is Plexus Joyome?
Plexus Joyome is a 2-step skincare program, which includes a day and a night product. The day product is used first thing in the morning to minimize the size of pores and can eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
According to the manufacturer claims, it also makes the skin plumper and repairs past damage to skin cells and moisturizes the skin for the say.
The evening product is meant to exfoliate dead skin cells, lighten dark spots, and strengthen elasticity. It can also minimize the appearance of redness on the skin and give the skin a smoother feel.
Who manufactures Plexus Joyome?
The products remanufactured by Plexus, which is a successful American multi-level marketing company.
They were founded in 1992 and functioning almost exclusively as a diet supplement company until its introduction of the Joyome line in 2018. This line encompasses anti-aging products for the day and night.
What are the ingredients in Plexus Joyome?
There are several active ingredients in these anti-aging products. Some of the primary active substances include:
- Argireline Peptide – Peptides are high in anti-inflammatory agents, with soothing the skin. They also firm the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. A research study published in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology demonstrated the anti-wrinkle effects of argireline peptides.
- Retinoids – This a chemical group that is very chemically similar to Vitamin A. They increase collagen production in the skin, which makes it firmer and tighter. This also stimulates blood vessel production and fades age spots. Research in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology showed that retinoids can get rid of acne.
- Ceramides – These are lipid molecules that already exist naturally on the skin. They contain sphingosine and fatty acids. A study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that ceramides can restore the skin barrier function.
How does it work?
Research in Scientific Reports demonstrated the benefits of peptides for the skin. Peptides can firm and tighten the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. It contains anti-inflammatory agents that soothe and calm the skin.
Retinoids may increase the production of collagen in the skin, which makes the skin righter increases blood vessel formation, and fades age spots.
These products are rich in anti-oxidants, A study published in the Journal of Clinical Pathology concluded that anti-oxidants can get rid of damaging free radicals.
What are the benefits of these products?
- These products can eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- Can moisturizes the skin deeply.
- May get rid of acne blemishes on the skin.
- The product can diminish crow’s feet.
- It may help to get rid of puffiness under the eyes.
- They can make your skin tone brighter and more radiant.
- The products can strengthen the skin barrier.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: According to customer reviews, these products work extremely well. Users were very pleased with the way they smoothed out wrinkles and lines, tightened up, and moisturized the skin.
A: This product is safe as long as you aren't allergic to one of the ingredients, but it can lead to side effects like rash or itching.
A: On the manufacturer's official website, the two products together cost $153 for a one-time purchase and $130 if you subscribe.
A: You can purchase Plexus Joyome on the manufacturer's official website exclusively. It's not for sale on any other third-party websites. However, you can also purchase it through their network of distributors.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and send it back within 60-days of the original purchase date. You can only use the guarantee once per product.
Plexus Joyome Alternatives
Here’s a comparison of some of the other high-quality anti-aging creams on several parameters:
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely Cream||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
How do you use these products?
Begin by washing your face using your regular cleanser and patting dry. Then take 3 pumps of the product and spread it evenly over your face and neck.
NOTE: In the morning, add your moisturizer and sunblock.
Are there any side effects?
There are some possible side effects. The skin could become burned, discolored, irritated, itchy, peeled, red, or stung.
CAUTION: Make sure you aren’t allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
What do the product reviews say?
Most of the reviews for this product were mixed. People were very pleased with the results they got. Customers mentioned wrinkles and lines smoothing out, radiant, moisturized skin, and puffiness disappearing. On some retailer websites, there was no mention of any side effects.
Plexus Joyome is a good anti-aging 2-product set. These skin products are for use in the morning and evening, and they are very popular among customers. Few users are happy with the results they got, including tighter, smoother skin with fewer wrinkles.
NOTE: There is the chance of side effects including skin that becomes burned, discolored, irritated, itchy, peeled, red, or stung. If this happens, stop using the product immediately.
If you see a dermatologist, take the product to them and get medical approval before you begin using Plexus Joyome.