Biossance is a luxury skin care line which uses Squalane as the central ingredient in their products. They offer numerous different items such as masks, lip balm, repair cream, oils, and eye cream.
Their products claim to cleanse, hydrate, repair, and restore the skin as well as offering anti-aging benefits.
Biossance Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of substances included in these products. These are some of the primary active ingredients they use:
- Squalane – This substance exists in the lipid layers of the skin. It can prevent the loss of hydration and improve its elasticity. An article in Cosmetics and Toiletries Magazine discusses Squalene and its potential for the skin.
- Vitamin C – It’s very rich in antioxidants, which can repair damage to the skin. It also has anti-aging benefits. An article in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology discusses mechanisms of action for Vitamin C in the skin.
- Lavender Oil – This is a flowering plant closely related to the mint family. There’s evidence that it can get rid of acne and also smooth out wrinkles. A study on rats in BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies showed the wound-healing potential of lavender oil.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Biossance Skin Care
These ingredients are rich in anti-oxidants which claims to destroy damaging free radicals and repair damage to the skin. This can also helps to restore it to a younger-looking state.
The Journal of Dermatological Science looked at the anti-aging effects of antioxidants in the skin.
There are numerous substances included which draw moisture, making the skin more hydrated and preventing dryness. Extra moisture can also smooth out wrinkles on the outer surface.
Other ingredients stop the skin from losing moisture and make it soft and supple to the touch.
Biossance Pros & Cons
- Claims to repair damaged skin.
- The product designs are very attractive.
- These items are fairly affordable.
- The products claims to moisturize the skin.
- They’re rich in antioxidants.
- Some products only include a small collection of ingredients.
- Some substances may cause a rash or allergic reaction.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: There are many products in the Biossance Skin Care line, and each has a unique set of instructions. You can find the specific directions on the item itself.
A: There are only mild side effects associated with using these products. Some substances like hyaluronic acid may cause redness or itchiness on the skin in people who are very sensitive. If this occurs, stop using the product and see a dermatologist.
A: The only health issue with this product line would be an allergy to one of the ingredients. If you have allergies, check the list very carefully to make sure everything it suitable for you.
A: According to the customer reviews, these products work very well. Many customers loved the amazing results they got for their skin. There weren't a hug number of negative reports. The products should have some effectiveness, as they are high in Squalane and Vitamin C. There's evidence to indicate that these substances are both very beneficial for the skin.
A: The company has a 60-day return policy. If you're not happy with an item, tell the company and return it within 60 days of the original shipping date. You may do a return or an exchange.
Biossance Skin Care Alternatives
|Biossance||$8-72||Squalane, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,
Limonene, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Glycerin, Citric Acid
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Genifique Serum||$105.00||Bifida Ferment Lysate (Bifidus Prebiotic)|
|Kremotex||$79.98||Apple Stem Cells, Peptides, Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Licorice Root Extract|
|Prevage||$60-$419||Idebenone, Retinyl Linoleate, Tree Mushroom Extract, Thiotane, Lipochroman 6|
None of these lines are over-the-top expensive, but certainly Biossance is quite reasonable and affordable.
These skincare lines do of course have some overlap in ingredients, but they each have their own unique elements as well. Biossance does include some things that the other brands do not.
Is Biossance Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a perfectly safe product which uses quality ingredients. At most you’ll experience a mild skin reaction or allergy in response to one of the substances included. Otherwise, these products can’t hurt you.
Biossance Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the reviews for these products were very good. While there were some customers who were dissatisfied, the vast majority were very pleased with their results.
Users stated that the products made their skin look younger, got rid of dark spots, and deeply moisturized.
Biossance Skin Care: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy these product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, Sephora, and from other third-party websites.
Here are the prices of some of their more popular items:
- Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask – $48
- Rose Vegan Lip Balm – $18
- Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil – $32-72
- Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel – $54
- Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream – $54
- Squalane + Tea Tree Cleansing Gel – $29
- Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil – $10-30
- Squalane + Omega Repair Cream – $58
- 100% Squalane Oil – $8-32
- Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer – $16-52
The Bottom Line
Biossance is a funky skin care line with colorful, fun-looking products. Their items have Squalane as a main ingredient. This is a substance which does have some evidence backing up its efficacy for the skin.
These are fairly affordable products compared to many other high-end skin-care lines.
On the whole, customers have been very happy with this product line. There were many users who spoke of dramatic changes to their skin after a few weeks of using one or more of these items. There weren’t a huge number of complaints.
Before you use one of these products, it’s a good idea to visit a dermatologist and make sure it’s suitable for your skin.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Biossance Skin Care?
Biossance is a luxurious skincare line which hopefully will replenish your skin and keep it looking young and healthy.
There are choices you can make in your life which can preserve your skin better, in addition to using products.
Here are some tips:
- Follow a healthy diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to keep your skin in really good condition. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Remove your makeup carefully at the end of the day so it won’t clog your pores.
- Stress can have a devastating impact on the skin. Try to do relaxation techniques and meditation to keep your stress levels down.
- Try to avoid drinking and smoking, as they can negatively impact your skin.