About Fresh Skincare
Fresh Skincare is made by Russian immigrants Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg in 1991, who took up residence in Boston.
Their dream was to open a shop offering natural products from around the world. All their products are natural and cruelty-free.
Fresh Skincare Ingredients – The Breakdown
The main ingredients in their skincare products are:
- Black Tea – According to a study in Toxicological Research, black tea is an anti-aging, anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Lotus – It has anti-aging and anti-oxidant effects according to Rejuvenation Research.
- Rose – According to International Journal of Molecular Sciences, Rose oil provides anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also promotes wound healing and repair of the skin.
- Soy – It has anti-photoaging properties according to International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Sugar – In a study from Acta Dermato-Venereologica, sugar suppresses inflammation of the skin.
- Umbrian Clay has anti-bacterial benefits according to International Geology Review.
- Vitamin Nectar – According to the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, Vitamin Nectar has anti-aging and brightening effects on the skin.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Fresh Skincare
Fresh Skincare uses natural ingredients because your skin is a living organ. They believe your skin is influenced by the time of day and year.
They also believe your skin has cravings. They have a product for every mood and craving. They say we should listen to our skin and give it what it wants.
- A deep clean
- A 5-minute reset
- An energizing glow
- Gentle exfoliation
- A surge of hydration
- Smooth perfection
- Intense nourishment
- A lift
You can find all their skincare products at Fresh Skincare.
Fresh Skincare Pros & Cons
As claimed by the manufacturer, it has the following benefits;
- Evens out skin tone
- Softens skin
- Good for sensitive skin
- Good for dry skin
- Face feels fresh
- Reddened skin
- Did not work
- Smells bad
- Caused acne
- Poor customer service
Customer Questions and Answers
A: They use natural ingredients and Fresh Skincare is formulated without parabens, formaldehyde, BHA, phthalates, silicones, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.
A: Yes, it is paraben free.
A: They do not test on animals and are committed to eliminating animal testing.
Fresh Skincare Alternatives
|Beverly Hills MD||$58-125||Saw Palmetto, MSM, Vitamin A|
|Biossance||$8-72||Squalane, Vitamin C, Lavender Oil|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Genifique Serum||$105.00||Bifida Ferment Lysate (Bifidus Prebiotic)|
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$39.00||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty||$49.95-69.95||Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Melon Leaf Stem Cells, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely Spot Rx||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is Fresh Skincare Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Fresh Skincare products are safe and natural according to the EWG site.
Fresh Skincare Customer Reviews & Results
Customer reviews on Amazon gave 4.7 stars out of 5 based on 220 reviews.11 There were 135 positive reviews and 16 critical reviews. Of the critical reviews most indicated the product was expensive.
Fresh Skincare: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can purchase this product on the official website. The prices range anywhere from $25-$75 per product.
They do not ship outside of the United States. Shipping as follows:
- Standard Shipping (Delivers in 5-7 business days): FREE with code FRESHSHIP
- Express Shipping (Delivers in 4-5 business days): $19
- Priority Shipping (Delivers in 3-4 business days): $22
You can also purchase at Amazon with prices ranging from $50 – $100. No shipping fees if you use prime.
If you are not completely satisfied you can return your product within 60 days for a full refund.
The Bottom Line
Fresh Skincare uses natural ingredients and many of their products have anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties. They have products available for all skin types. Their product line is extensive, and anyone should be able to find a product that suits their needs.
Fresh products are more expensive than some brands, but most customers give positive reviews and indicate it is well worth the money. Customer service does seem to be an issue on returns.
You can purchase this product line from the official site or Amazon. Sephora and Nordstrom also carry this product.
Fresh Skincare has boutiques in:
- New York, NY
- Boston, MA
- Dallas, TX
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Pasadena, CA