- The Science
- Pros & Cons
- Is it Safe?
- Customer Reviews
- Where to Buy?
- The Bottom Line
About Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe
Lavelier’s Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe is an anti-aging body cream that according to its shape, design ingredients may deliver targeted results on the affected areas of the skin.
According to its producer, it is a highly potent skin smoothing product.
The product supposedly has powerful anti-wrinkle and anti-fine lines components. In that, in a short time of using it, your facial expression may reduce and your complexion may return to its youthful state.
It is a product of a skincare company that goes by the name Lavelier. They started small but today they have a complete line of naturally formulated skincare products in the market.
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe Ingredients – The Breakdown
This body cream is basically a multi-ingredient product but the active ingredients not as many. They include:
- Hydrolyzed Corallina Officinalis – Is also one of the ingredients this company has hard hope in since onset for many skin benefits.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Is a key component in products that support skin hydration. As in, findings show it has a notable water-retention capacity, thus an effective candidate in skincare.
- DMAE – Said to be a vital molecule in improving the quality of collagen that the body makes. That is, it helps thicken the collagen fibers, a claim that one research in the journal Die Pharmazie also supports. This consequently may help increase water retention both inside the skin cells and on the skin surface and that’s how you supposedly end up with a firm and smooth skin.
- Other Ingredients – Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Silicate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol and Water among others.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe
The shape of the tube that delivers this cream’s formula is what adds the word Bio-Syringe to its name as it looks like a syringe. That is, it has a pointed end which allows targeted delivery.
Now, talking of how the formula works, one of its key intentions is it keeps the skin wet. In other words, it enhances water retention both inside the skin cells and on the surface.
The results of this may be more youth-looking and firmer skin. The product also adds that the product may help improve skin complexion.
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe Pros & Cons
- It may help reduce age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles
- It uses lab-confirmed anti-aging ingredients thus effective
- Claims to be paraben-free and safe for long term use
- Might help to keep the skin wet or well hydrated
- It’s a high-end skin product, thus expensive and mostly available online
- Some people claim its fast skin tightening effect at first feels kind of weird
- The benefits are temporary and only last as long as you are using the product
- Has too many ingredients which some may not be necessary
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The product come in a syringe shaped container that allows users to deliver the cream to the exact problem areas, regularly. As such, apply a generous amount and rub it till it is clear. Use a cotton swab to remove the excess.
A: The producer considers this anti-aging side effect free, pointing to the fact that it is side effect free.
A: People with serious skin conditions should always get permission from a dermatologist before using skin supplements.
A: Well, first, most of its active ingredients have scientific evidence supporting their skin support claims.
A: The company has a 30-day return policy but it only allows users to exchange the product they are unsatisfied with, with another. That is, they don’t give monetary refunds.
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe Alternatives
|Vibriance Super C Serum||$47||Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Synovea Hr, Konjac Root|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||Niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
Is Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, first the producer points out that it is paraben-free and thus safe for long term use.
Also, there are no complaints or warning accompanying it.
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe Customer Reviews & Results
Besides being a high-end product, the majority of customers seem happy with this body cream. For instance, Ever says, “It’s a bit expensive but the results are amazing!”
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The product comes packed in a 12g/0.42oz tube and the price on its official website is $995.00. It’s available on the official site as well as on some retailer websites.
The Bottom Line
One thing that stands out about this product is, it uses lab-tested ingredients and that it is a bit expensive compared to most other anti-wrinkle products such as La Pura Cream, DermaFlash, and Crepe Erase.
In terms of results, it may help improve skin complexion, erase wrinkles and fine lines and improve skin texture. A good percentage of users like it and have left some good feedback.
It basically may help reduce fine lines in specific problem areas thanks to its syringe shape delivery tube. However, some users consider it a bit scam, in that, the result is not permanent and that it is very costly.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio Syringe?
This product has a very long list of ingredients and it would be nice if the producer specified their impact in the formulation.
As in, most of the components assume the inactive status, which is not clear how they help the job done in their status.