Rxgenesys is a skincare brand that may promise to keep your skin free from wrinkles and fine lines by making the skin clean and well moisturized.
According to the producer, the formulations in this range of products may help you age gracefully, by maintaining skin youthfulness.
Under the RxGenesys collection, RxVital is the product responsible for anti-aging and anti-wrinkling. Then there is the MegaMoisture that may promise to keep the skin dump and healthy.
The RxlIIuminator, on the other hand, may support makeup durability; while ChronoCure is designed for skin lifting and firming, among others.
In precise, this brand may help reduce wrinkles, enhance skin firmness and elasticity and revitalize skin, as other skin products also promise.
RxGenesys Ingredients – What to Look For
The common ingredients in this range of products include:
- Palmaria Palmate Extract – this is an edible macroalga which is widely used for its high protein content. According to an article in the Journal of Food Chemistry, Palmaria palmate though traditionally consumed as a snack is a potential source of antioxidants that are useful in skin repair.
- Polygonum Aviculare Extract – is a herb that is commonly used in the treatment of hemorrhoids and dysentery. In a review article in the DARU Journal of Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Polygonum aviculare or this ingredient is considered packed with phenolics and flavonoids. These components may play the roles of antioxidant, antitumor and free radical scavenging.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – is rich in antioxidants like other teas. According to the Journal of Chinese Medicine, one review extract points out that Green Tea contains exogenous antioxidants. These might help reverse endogenous reactive oxygen species (ROS) and reactive nitrogen species (RNS) which then may reduce the impact of photoaging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – the best property of this ingredient is moisture retention. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology in their study articles, states that youthful skin is usually full of hyaluronic acid which ultimately decreases as a person ages. With HA supplementation, the skin may become younger.
- Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt) – According to the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, the US Department of Health and the Department of Agriculture had together mentioned that there are twelve vitamins and nine minerals that are essential in which sodium is one of them. Also identified as a macronutrient, this salt may have numerous benefits to the skin.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind RxGenesys
The products in this brand may work to replenish the skin with antioxidants and essential minerals that deeply condition the skin at the cellular level. With degeneration of the skin’s collagen content, the user’s skin might become firm and more elastic.
Through some ingredients, these formulations may offer a line of defense against harmful ultraviolet and infrared light. Some products, like for instance the MegaMoisture may restrict harmful weather elements like UV rays from penetrating the skin. The EyeMustCare, on the other hand, may help diminish under-eye puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles.
RxGenesys Pros & Cons
- Regular use may reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- The products may help firm and improve the elasticity of the skin
- May offer protection from harmful UV and infrared rays
- Some of its creams claim to maximize moisture retention
- Wrinkle disappearance may only last when the product is still active in the skin
- May not clear stubborn dark spots and other photoaging blemishes
- People with sensitive skin may experience an acne breakout
- Ordering may only be done online
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Usage may depend on the product you are focusing on. For instance, when using RxGenesys, apply a reasonable potion starting from the center of the face and move upwards in circular motion giving your face a lift.
A: The maker doesn't point out any specific side effects that users can expect from this anti-wrinkling serum.
A: This line of products may suit all skin types. However, those with acne outbreaks should consider seeking their dermatologist's advice.
A: With ingredients that are rich with antioxidants and moisture-retaining capabilities, this skincare brand may actually work.
A: The producer allows a 60-day money-back guarantee and that users can feel free to claim their money back if they think any of the products are not up to the expectation.
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe Vera, Fruit Extract|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
Is RxGenesys Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no warnings that accompany this line of products, suggesting it may be safe.
RxGenesys Customer Reviews & Results
Most appear happy with the results while others appreciate that some of their products are non-greasy.
RxGenesys: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The prices depend on the product in focus:
- RxVital retails for $46.95
- EyeMustCare – $43.08
- ChronoCure – $46.40
- RxMoisturizer – 28.68
- MegaMoisture – 33.48
- RxCleanser – 19.08
- RxIlluminator – 23.88
The Bottom Line
As an anti-wrinkling and anti-aging skincare brand, some serums in this line of products claim to return your youthfulness through repairing and protecting your skin from harsh environmental factors. It might help slow the symptoms of aging.
On the flip side, however, this line products may fail to work the same for everybody, owing to the fact that people have different skin types.
WARNING: Besides individuals with sensitive, acne plagued-skin or other dermatological conditions are not advised to use certain products from this brand.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About RxGenesys?
If you don’t know what your skin needs from the RxGenesys collection, there is an assessment quiz you can take on the official website.
The results from this assessment are said to give you clear guidance on which product may fit your skin when to apply it, what order to apply the products and how to apply them.