About Keto Infinite Accel
Keto Infinite Accel is a ketogenic weight loss supplement that claims to promote healthy weight loss by supporting weight management and metabolism when paired with a keto diet.
Transitioning from utilizing carbohydrates as the body’s main energy source to fats as the main energy source puts the body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
The manufacturer claims that this product contains Forskolin, which is an active compound found in the roots of the Coleus forskohlii plant.
The extracts from this plant have been found to aid in weight loss by helping to create enzymes called lipase and adenylate cyclase, which free fatty acids from the body’s cells, and therefore can be used as fuel.
In addition, this product contains beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a popular component in ketogenic supplements. Beta-hydroxybutrate (BHB) is the most abundant ketone body in mammals and is an endogenous metabolite that is a passive carrier of energy, as well as responsible for a variety of signaling functions.
Keto Infinite Accel Ingredients – What to Look For?
The manufacturer of this product lists the two main ingredients as follows:
- Forskolin (Coleus forskohlii root) – A chemical compound from the Coleus forskohlii plant, found in Brazil, Central Africa, India, and other Asian countries. This compound has been linked to decreased dietary intake in conjunction with a hypocaloric diet, with a possible impact on anthropometric measures, although more research is needed.
- Beta-hydroxybutyrate – Beta-hydroxybutrate (BHB) is an important ketone body responsible for signaling functions including lipid metabolism and metabolic rate.
How Does It Work – The Science Behind Keto Infinite Accel.
As discussed, the product’s main ingredient, coleus forskohlii, is known to impact the production of lipase and adenylate cyclase, enzymes that impact fat utilization for energy.
The body works by turning the foods we eat (i.e. carbohydrates) into glucose, which is our body’s main source of energy to fuel our cells. The goal of the ketogenic diet is to utilize fat stores for energy by turning them into ketones, instead of glucose.
Keto Infinite Accel claims to support this process by enhancing the ability to utilize fat stores for energy when accompanied by a ketogenic diet.
The second active ingredient is beta-hydroxybutyrate, a ketone metabolite, as previously mentioned. The goal of utilizing ketones over glucose for energy is to put the body into ketosis.
When the body is in ketosis, it will burn stored fat for energy instead of carbohydrates.
Keto Infinite Accel Pros and Cons
- The manufacturer states that this product uses Forskolin, which has been found to possibly increase fat metabolism.
- Forskolin has been found to reduce dietary intake and possibly impact anthropometric measures as well.
- The use of a Forskolin blend may increase the production of lipase and adenylate cyclase, fat metabolism enzymes.
- This product may assist with weight loss due to the use of BHB, which, according to the manufacturer, could help generate the metabolic state of ketosis in the body.
- BHB may leads to mood swings, fatigue, and low energy while the body switches over to ketosis.
- This product should not be used by persons under 18 and the Coleus plant is possibly unsafe for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- According to Medical News Today, Forskolin could pose a risk for people with kidney disease, and individuals with low blood pressure or taking blood thinners should not use forskolin.
- Using the trail bottle offered will enroll customers into a subscription program after the 14-day trial period ends.
Customer Questions and Answers
It is recommended to begin with a dosage of 1 capsule per day and then increase the dosage to 2 capsules per day, one pill in the morning and one in the evening, for faster weight loss. Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
The official Web site sells a 30-day supply of Keto Infinite Accel for $89.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
According to Psychology Today, ketogenic diets affect brain chemistry and products that promote the keto process should not be used with medications taken for depression, anxiety, mood swings, sleep attention or psychosis. In addition, Forskolin should not be taken by individuals who are also taking blood thinners.
There is not enough information to state the reliability of this product.
The company has a 30-day return policy and will accept unused bottles within that period of time and refund the cost of the bottle, minus the shipping and handling fees.
The bottle warns individuals who are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication to consult a doctor before taking the product.
Customers can sample a free supply and only pay $4.95 shipping and handling from the manufacturer’s official Web site. However, after the 14-day trial period, the customer will be automatically billed the full retail price of $89.95 and enrolled in a subscription program that ships the product every 30 days for $89.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling per month.
Keto Infinite Accel Alternatives
There are numerous keto alternatives, such as:
- Keto Slim
- Opti Farms Keto
- Keto Slim RX
- Pure Primal Keto
- Keto Burn Xtreme
- Keto Diet Supplement by Keto Diet Shop
Does Keto Infinite Accel Have Any Side Effects?
Some users may experience:
- abdominal bloating
- dizziness, or diarrhea
Keto Infinite Accel Customer Reviews & Results
A few positive reviews were found on other review sites.
The Bottom Line On Keto Infinite Accel
Keto Infinite Accel uses Forskolin as its primary ingredient, which has been found to possibly help the user burn fat more quickly and decrease energy stored in fat. This process, when combined with a keto-friendly diet, can help those who have struggled with losing weight in the past.
Forskolin is not an appetite suppressant and, instead, focuses on fat burning without losing muscle mass. Forskolin may reduce fat storage.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Keto Infinite Accel?
However, there are numerous weight loss supplements out there that also compliment a keto-friendly diet, and customers should research different supplements to see if they carry the same ingredients and benefits.
 Newman JC, Verdin E. ß-Hydroxybutyrate: A Signaling Metabolite. Annu Rev Nutr. 2017;37:51–76. doi:10.1146/annurev-nutr-071816-064916
 Loftus HL, Astell KJ, Mathai ML, Su XQ. Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2015;7(11):9508–9522. Published 2015 Nov 17. doi:10.3390/nu7115483  https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/ketogenic-diet-is-the-ultimate-low-carb-diet-good-for-you-2017072712089