About Keto Burn Xtreme
Keto Burn Xtreme is another ketogenic diet supplement meant to help the body enter a state of nutritional ketosis. This supplement aims to boost the body’s level of ketone compounds, which are normally produced when the body transitions from burning off carbs as a source of fuel to burning off stored fat.
Keto Burn Xtreme is distributed for Vital Organics which has its base in Albuquerque, New Mexico but unfortunately, it would appear that their official website is no longer in service or that it has become a click funnel for marketing.
In any case, the general purpose of this product is to help users lose weight with an over the counter supplement that comes in pill form.
Keto Burn Extreme Pros & Cons
- Contains mostly natural ingredients
- Lack of science-based evidence for a beneficial impact of supplements on ketosis-related weight loss
- Product is not approved by the FDA
- May not affect all users positively
How Does it Work? – The Science Behind Keto Burn Extreme
The science behind this product hinges on the mechanisms of the ketogenic diet, popular for its potential weight loss properties. In the ketogenic diet, the dieter reduces their consumption of carbohydrates to a very low level. In response, the body needs to use an alternative source of fuel to keep functioning and starts breaking down stored fat into ketone bodies. In this physiological state, called ketosis, the ketone bodies will then be used for energy in the brain and other organs., 
Although ketosis boosts the use of stored fat and may promote weight loss, research (JAMA. 2018) suggests that following a ketogenic diet does not increase sustainable, long term weight loss compared with traditional low-fat diets.
Keto Burn Xtreme Ingredients – What to Look For?
The main ingredient in this product is known as BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate), which will be outlined in detail below, but other proteins and fat compounds are also at work in the formula. Take a look at the ingredients of note in Keto Burn Xtreme:
Beta-hydroxybutyrate – Beta-hydroxybutyrate, or BHB for short, is a ketone body produced by the liver in small amounts under normal conditions. When the body enters ketosis, the production of BHB increases. Research on the benefits of BHB supplementation for reaching ketosis is still very limited.
Medium Chain Triglycerides – Medium Chain Triglycerides, or MCT for short, are small fat compounds naturally found in foods like Coconut Oil. Although the benefits of MCT are not clearly elucidated, research (Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017) suggest they may increase satiety and promote weight loss.
L-arginine – L-Arginine is one of the building blocks of dietary proteins called amino acids. It is involved in the regulation of blood flow and blood pressure.
Keto Burn Xtreme – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Keto Burn Xtreme?
- The first 30 days – In the first phase, you are to take one pill of Keto Burn Xtreme in the morning on an empty stomach.
- After the first 30 days – Take two pills of Keto Burn Xtreme each day in the morning on an empty stomach.
Q: How Much Does Keto Burn Xtreme Cost?
A: Keto Burn Xtreme seems to be no longer available on any official site but is still available on popular retail sites where the price can vary but is generally about $37 for a container of 60 capsules.
Q: Does Keto Burn Xtreme Have Any Side effects?
A: There is no current research examining the side effect of the product. However, the ketogenic diet (on which this product relies for weight loss results) can lead to bad breath, loss of energy, headaches, and constipation.
Q: Can I Take Keto Burn Xtreme if I Have A Health Condition?
A: You should speak with your general practitioner before starting any supplementation like Keto Burn Xtreme. This product does contain rice flour and gelatin which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Finally, the long-term effects of the keto diet are as of yet largely unknown.
Q: What is Keto Burn Xtreme’s Money Back Guarantee, Refund & Return Policy?
A: Since Keto Burn Xtreme is not available on any official manufacturer site you will have to go through the return policy of the retailer that you buy it from which is likely to vary in nature.
Q: Is Keto Burn Xtreme Safe?
A: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA, thus no information about its safety is available. We would recommend speaking with a healthcare professional before consuming this product.
Keto Burn Xtreme Alternatives
- Keto Infinite Accel – Keto Infinite Accel is a popular alternative to Keto Burn Xtreme that also comes in capsule form and contains BHB’s and ketone salts. It is available for $89.95 and has been very well-received.
- PhenQ – PhenQ is a popular alternative to Keto Burn Xtreme is an weight loss, fat burning pill, which combines the benefits from different types of weight loss pills.
- Herbtonics Apple Cider Vinegar + Keto – Another capsule-form supplement that implements apple cider vinegar and MCT’s in its formula. You can get a container of this product for around $21.99.
- Perfect Keto – This is a powder keto supplement that you can mix with drinks. It is chocolate flavored, contains BHB’s and retails for around $54.14 for a 9-ounce container.
- Yoga Burn – Yoga Burn is a home yoga training kit that helps women become lighter, stronger and happier. The burnt fat and calories will accelerate the metabolism, and will allow you to lose weight. This product is sold for $37+ delivery on the official website.
- ToxiBurn – ToxiBurn is a nutritional dietry supplement that may help shed stubborn belly fat and uncontrollable weight gain. It claims to get rid of toxins that accrue over time in the body and liver which end up supporting excessive weight gain. This product is sold for $59.00 on the official website.
Keto Burn Xtreme Customer Reviews and Results
The available online reviews for Keto Burn Xtreme are not great. It is generally reviewed in a negative fashion with customers claiming that it is a scam, that the bottle they received did not match the bottle in the picture on their site, that it had no weight loss effect and that they were charged over $100 after 14 days. The few positive reviews report an increase in energy.
CAUTION – These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our research team ensures that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Website.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Health Insiders assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
The Bottom Line on Keto Burn Xtreme
Keto Burn Xtreme seems to have little benefit in the light of all the downsides aforementioned. The weight-loss claims marketed by this product are not supported by the current evidence base and negative customer reviews seem to confirm the inefficiency of Keto Burn Xtreme for weight loss.
The bottom line on this product is that it is probably not worth your time and money.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Keto Burn Xtreme?
The first thing we would like to mention is that with any keto diet or product such as Keto Go Fit, Pure Primal Keto, Opti Farms Keto, and Keto Slim included, you will have to put in some effort for it to garner the results you are most likely after. That means exercise and possibly altering your diet.
Secondly, it should be noted that Keto Burn Xtreme has an F rating by the Better Business Bureau, who received complaints against the product.
The combination of a lack of evidence-base about ketogenic supplements, the absence of an official website for the product and the unknown long term consequences of a ketogenic diet suggests this product should not be promoted.
RELATED – SkinnyFit Detox Tea Reviews
 Harvard. Ketogenic diet: Is the ultimate low-carb diet good for you? https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/ketogenic-diet-is-the-ultimate-low-carb-diet-good-for-you-2017072712089
 Indian J Med Res. 2018 Sep; 148(3): 251–253. doi: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_1666_18. Ketogenic diets: Boon or bane? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6251269/