About Pure Primal Keto
Pure Primal Keto is a beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) supplement that claims to produce ketogenic diet effects without requiring the user to follow a keto-friendly diet.
According to Harvard Health Publishing, a ketogenic diet is a high protein, high fat, and low carbohydrate diet that includes foods like meat, eggs, cheese, and fish, while minimizing the intake of carbohydrates.
When an individual reduces his or her carbohydrate intake and replaces those foods with fat, this requires the body to use fat as energy, resulting in a metabolic state called ketosis.
Beta-hydroxybutrate (BHB) claims to be important to a ketogenic diet because it is considered to be one of the three physiological ketone bodies that are produced and burned in the body’s cells. BHB is produced when the body is in ketosis.
Pure Primal Keto Ingredients – What to Look For?
- Sodium and Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate – A 2018 research article published in the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism found that sodium and calcium BHB resulted in an increase in BHB serum levels, loss of appetite, and reduction of hunger.
- Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate – Magnesium has been found to possibly aid in bone strength, brain growth, sleep, muscle pain, strength, and athletic performance.
- Garcinia cambogia – This ingredient is so popular in improving the metabolism system.
- Raspberry ketones – These ketones are helpful in cutting down excess fatty layers.
- Green Coffee Bean Extracts – A study published in 2013 by the Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine reported that Green Coffee Bean Extracts reduced body fat mass among obese participants.
- Forskolin – Research by Biomedicine in Victoria University found that extracts of the pure ingredient induced fat-burning consequences in topics.
How Does It Work – The Science Behind Pure Primal Keto
The manufacturer of this product claims this supplement may help the body enter ketosis without following a keto diet.
They also claim this product could aid one’s physical performance through the BHB, which acts as fuel when the body is in ketosis
Pure Primal Keto Pros and Cons
- Contains three forms of BHB ketone salts – magnesium, sodium, and calcium – that have been found to increase blood ketone levels, mimicking ketosis.
- May help boost mental performance and stamina.
- Does not contain caffeine.
- May produce ketone-rich urine, which can mask poor kidney function or dangerously high blood sugar levels.
- May experience weight gain if a carb-heavy diet is eaten while taking this product.
Customer Questions and Answers
The instructions indicate a daily dose of 2 capsules.
A 60-capsule supply can be purchased on Amazon for $35.97.
According to Psychology Today, ketogenic diets affect brain chemistry and products that promote the keto process should not be used with medications taken for depression, anxiety, mood swings, sleep attention or psychosis.
There was no mention of this through Amazon.
There were no warnings found for this product.
The main source for this product online is Amazon.
A diet that drastically reduces sugars.
No, this product does not contain caffeine.
Pure Primal Keto Alternatives
Other keto-friendly choices that have been compared to this product include:
Does Pure Primal Keto Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects from the supplement are not mentioned. Following a keto diet may result in side effects that include:
- brain fogginess
- bad breath (halitosis)
- exhaustion and irritability
Does Pure Primal Keto Really Work?
There is not enough information to state the effectiveness of this product. Reviews are available that state users have seen results while taking this product, however, it’s unknown if they were also following a keto diet.
Pure Primal Keto Customer Reviews & Results
Amazon had 13 reviews on this product, with nearly half (43%) being positive and saying that the users did see results.
The Bottom Line on Pure Primal Keto
The manufacturer of this product claims that this product may support weight loss by putting the body in a state of ketosis.
The manufacturer also claims this product may boost endurance from the acetoacetate and BHB that are produced in ketosis.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Pure Primal Keto?
According to Harvard, a ketogenic diet may accelerate weight loss, however, there is no definitive research to show it results in long term weight loss.
Additionally, there are numerous exogenous ketone supplements that claim to induce ketosis and compliment a keto-friendly diet in a variety of ways.
Customers should research different supplements such as Keto Go Fit, Keto Slim and Keto Infinite Accel to see if they contain the same ingredients, particularly BHBs that serve as ketone salts and focus on a healthy diet and active lifestyle for long term health.
 Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. Volume 2018, Article ID 9812806, 8 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9812806. Research Article. Effect of a Sodium and Calcium DL-β-Hydroxybutyrate Salt in Healthy Adults https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jnme/2018/9812806/