About Elevate Coffee
Elevate Coffee is called the “happiness beverage” that may also help users who intent to reduce weight, according to the product’s manufacturer.
It’s a dark roasted instant coffee. This so-called smart Colombian drink contains a blend of amino acids, choline, and others that might act as fat burners. Besides, Elevate Coffee promises to improve your focus, mental clarity, and mood as it contains a couple of nootropics.
It may also help those struggling with obesity manage their weight. That is, it may increase a person’s energy levels for effective workouts, reduce anxiety, curb food cravings, improve alertness, and reduce stress levels.
Elevate Coffee Ingredients – What to Look For
Ingredients in this instant coffee include;
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – Is said to have potential anti-obesity properties. In an article published in the Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, this extract was considered to regulate lipid metabolism and adipogenesis which might help in lowering body fat accumulation.
- Dark Roast Columbian Coffee – An article published in Molecular Nutrition Food Research claims to have discovered that dark roast coffee beverages worked more effectively in reducing weight than light roast coffee. This was tied to the fact that dark roast contains N-methylpyridium ions as well as low chlorogenic acids.
- Kigelia Africana Extract – May be important in this formulation due its anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects, according to an article in the Journal of National Products.
- Organic Cocoa – Has flavonoids such as epicatechin, catechin and procynidins which may help with its antioxidant properties. While some studies claim that organic cocoa raises HDL, others claim it reduces HDL. In the journal of Antioxidants and Redox Signaling, one article mentions that fatty acids in cocoa might support LDL oxidation.
- L-Theanine – Is an amino acid found in tea. It may promote relaxation effects in the body. This notion is backed in an article that appears in the Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, which concluded that L-Theanine increased alpha frequency band activity that in turn promoted relaxation of the mind without side effects such as drowsiness. This effect of alertness might also amplify, thanks to the amino acid components.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Elevate Coffee
Elevate Coffee contains a number of ingredients which may work to support different biological mechanisms in achieving weight loss. Some of the ingredients might play a role in preventing the formation of fat cells in the body in a process known as adipogenesis.
Others, including Green Coffee Bean Extract, might help support lipid degradation in the body. When more fat deposits in the body are converted into fuel for active energy supply, the long-term result could be weight loss.
Apart from weight loss, Elevate Coffee contains stimulating components that might keep the mind focused and relaxed.
Elevate Coffee Pros & Cons
- May actively support weight loss
- It may improve a person’s physical activity by improving energy levels
- Might help improve mental clarity
- Said to help improve mood and person’s level of happiness
- Might have potential side effects liking feelings of jitteriness and headaches
- Some people may not experience immediate changes in their weight
- It seems to have too much of stimulating components
- Some may find the taste not that appealing
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Using this product is quite easy. Take one level scoop of Elevate Coffee and mix with 4 to 8 ounces of hot/cold water or any other beverage of choice.
CAUTION: Stir well and drink. You can drink once or twice a day.
A: Due to its high stimulant content, this product may cause side effects such as increased heart rate, gas, headaches, nausea, upset stomach and diarrhea.
A: Yes but after getting an approval from your doctor
WARNING: It is advisable to see your doctor before starting this supplement.
A: With scientific evidence for most of the ingredients, this product may actually work. However, most of the research was on animals or in a petri dish and not in humans or with the ingredients mixed in this formulation.
A: You get a 90% refund for returned goods within 30 days
Elevate Coffee Alternatives
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Fit Affinity||$39 US||Raspberry ketone powder, green tea leaf, Garcinia Cambogia, carnitine|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
|Slimvance||$59.99||Moringa oleifera Leaf Extract, Curry (Murraya koenigii) Leaf Extract, Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root Extract)|
|Hydroxycut||$30.61||Vitamins A, D, and E, Biotin, folic acid|
Is Elevate Coffee Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is not to be used by children under the age of 18, pregnant and lactating women. Those under medication should consult their doctors before starting to use this product.
Elevate Coffee Customer Reviews & Results
Like in most products, there are some positive reviews and negative reviews for Elevate Coffee. Some customers claim it worked for them while others disapprove the product’s effectiveness.
Elevate Coffee: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This MLM product can be bought from the company’s official website or online retail platforms. You can buy this product as;
- Elevate Coffee (24 packs)- $55 or
- Elevate Coffee tub- $55
The Bottom Line
Demand for weight loss supplements is always on the increase due to our unhealthy diets and sedentary lifestyle.
What really makes dieting and exercising extremely hard to stick to is because they don’t promise sure and immediate results, which is what makes people want additional to support from weight loss supplements that this.
Elevate Coffee particularly claims to help improve a person’s energy for increased physical activity, leading to weight loss support. It may also improve mental cognitive function.
However, these products come with a fair share of problems. It might attract a number of side effects like dependency, and in addition, it’s not really a guarantee that you’ll lose weight with it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Elevate Coffee?
Elevate Coffee contains a number of stimulants which is why you are recommended to reduce your caffeine intake while using this product.
Failure to do so, you may experience even more severe side effects such as headaches, jitteriness, nervousness, and insomnia.