Elevacity is a nutrition support brand that makes health-enhancing supplements that promise to raise a person’s daily energy levels, boost mood, and improve your general health and wellness.
Currently, the company is in partnership with Alternative Labs and their combined mission, according to Elevacity’s official website is to ‘Elevate Your Health and Happiness.’
In addition, they have a system that allows ordinary buyers to earn a profit by referring to their products. Besides, they are always taking in business partners to help distribute and sell their products.
In addition to health products, Elevacity also makes beauty products that support anti-aging and claims that all their supplements are effective and safe.
Elevacity’s Family of Products and the Ingredients – The Breakdown
This brand has three popular categories of products, including;
- Health and Wellness – the products in this category are specifically designed to promote a healthier life.
- Xanthomax – for instance is claimed to be packed with antioxidant properties that might particularly help speed up weight loss, support the body’s detoxification process, and reduce free radicals in the body. This supplement relies on an active ingredient called xanthohumol, which research in the journal of Behavioural Brain Research highlights may also support brain health.
- Pure – is the second major product in the wellness category. This product has ingredients that may help support the immune system, body cleansing, and improving pH levels.
- Anti-aging Skincare – the company is also involved with creating beauty products, especially skin related products. The top three creams they offer include:
1. Timeless – this is an eye moisturizer with Nannochloropsis, Ocular Extract, and Sodium Silicate as its key ingredients. It particularly helps to address aging signs like fine lines, restore skin tightness and improves skin health. An article in the British Journal of Nutrition mentions that magnesium Sodium Silicate might help improve nutrient absorption across the skin.
2. Renuskin – this product is created from purified water, phentolamine ingredients, and a special form of vitamin B6. It may be effective in improving the look of aging skin as it claims to help repair damaged skin. A paper in the Journal of Food and Nutrition Research on vitamin B6 indicates that this particular vitamin might play a role in helping to balance oxidative stress.
- Functional Beverages – Elevate Brew’s list of beverages are said to be made from brain supporting nootropics, which a study in the Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine discusses their effects on brain health. Brain support products are also often linked with improving natural energy and mood-enhancing. The products include Elevacity Extreme Energy, Sleep Patch, and Hangover Defense.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Elevacity
The products by this company are all targeted towards health and wellness, improving one’s quality of mental health, and offering anti-aging solutions. Currently, they have more than six products, which are sorted by categories.
The Health and wellness section offers two supplements that are primarily targeted to help support healthy body function. Although they work differently, both claim to support the removal of toxic elements in the body.
The Functional Beverages on the other hand feature ingredients like coffee, green team, L-theanine, and others which have been tested to enhance productivity and mental clarity.
Elevacity Products Pros & Cons
- Xanthomax as a product may help improve a person’s metabolism and weight
- The Extreme Energy drink claims to promote cognitive sharpness and mental clarity
- Timeless Skin Care cream targets to help reduce wrinkles, moisturize skin and more
- The Sound Sleep Patch promises to improve sleep issues by enhancing sleep quality
- It’s not a product-specific company like most people would prefer
- The brand might give priority to distributers over ordinary users in case of a shortage in supply
- They also operate as a marketing company thus they are not a specialist in any particular area
- The products are only available online
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The direction of use for this family of products will vary with the particular item you are dealing with. For instance:
- Xanthomax which claims to support a healthy metabolism requires you to take one to two capsules a day.
A: This brand’s websites indicates that none of their products cause side effects. However, some formulas have stimulants like green tea and caffeine which studies have linked with increased insomnia symptoms, dizziness, nausea, nervousness, and irritability.
A: The health and wellness supplements and the anti-aging creams in this line of products are aimed at improving your general health, so they are likely to be safe. However, if one is taking other medications to treat an existing health issue, it’s good to let your doctor’s advice override.
A: By looking at the ingredients in each particular product and the fact that they are lab researched, the conclusion is most people might benefit from this brand.
A: Elevacity claims it prevents falling asleep, accelerates the heart rate, and slightly increases blood pressure. The coffee promotes the burning of fat reserves, provided that you exercise soon after ingestion. This slightly boosts metabolism and makes the body consume more calories.
A: The minimum cost to join Elevacity as an Eleprenuer is $49. You'll receive access to your own personalized back office and replicated website as well as a 6-day sample of DOSE.
A: The company accepts product returns from their customers and promise to refund the money within 30 days, but minus the shipping and handling charges. What they require is a copy of the receipt and the unused portion of the item.
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Green coffee bean, Vitamin B12, grape seed,
Caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf, guarana seed
|Tru Niagen||$40.00||Niagen, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose|
|SuperBeets||$34.95||Malic Acid, Beetroot, Apple flavor|
|Telogenesis||$69.95||Unicaria Tomentosa, Astralagus, Ashwagandha|
Is Elevacity Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This brand’s official website doesn’t point out any particular warning against their product. There are also no grievances from the customers who’ve used Elevacity’s line of products.
Elevacity Customer Reviews & Results
The range of products that this brand offers appear to have had positive feedbacks and the users appear satisfied.
“The energy drink by Elevate is really doing me great. Initially, my morning hours really felt lazy and I could hardly accomplish anything. Now it just takes a glass of their energy drink, and I get all the strength and mood I need to do my chores!” – Glenna
Elevacity: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The company sells its products on their official website and the packaging depends on each product’s purpose. Besides, the prices also vary with each particular product.
Here are the current price tags:
- Xanthomax – $55
- Elevate Smart Coffee – $55
- Timeless Skin Care – $55
- Pure – $65
- Extreme Energy Patch – $50
- Elier Mud – $27.50
The Bottom Line
This brand endorses itself as the go-to place for various health and wellness products and beauty products. For instance, they claim that Smart Coffee one of their most popular products, not only promises to improve your daily energy levels, but it also supports weight loss.
They are specifically a nutritional company that claims to rely on research to come with the products, this detail gives them an upper hand over other supplements that don’t have a scientific base.
However, still, customers would like to see more research details that support their finished formulas. Also, most of their products appear new in the market, with little customer feedback. And among others, some items may work better for some people than others.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Elevacity?
While this brand is primarily focused on creating health-related dietary supplements and beauty products, they also have a marketing structure that operates using the MLM marketing principles.
This means, ordinary users can also earn from selling the products to their friends and relatives, while at the same time consume their favorite items.