About Tru Niagen
Tru Niagen is a dietary supplement that supplies a special type of vitamin B3, which enhances cellular energy as well as promotes cellular repair, according to the manufacturer.
The product is designed to increase the levels of a coenzyme that claims to support many oxidation-reduction processes in the body called nicotinamide-adenine dinucleotide (NAD). This particular biological chemical can also increase cellular energy in the body. The rate at which this product supposedly works depends on a person’s age, their sleep habits, diet, and exercise.
However, soon after starting the routine, the components in the product begin improving the NAD levels and with continued use, it also claims to help the body to maintain a healthy level of the component for increased cellular energy.
Tru Niagen Ingredients – The Breakdown
This product basically supports the basic function that in the body like breathing, metabolism and sleeping and claims to use the below ingredients:
- Niagen® – It is a patented ingredient that has a had lot of research for its supposed benefits in increasing healthspan, a claim that one study article in the Journal of Cell Reports supports. It is rich with a component called nicotinamide riboside chloride and offers a special form of vitamin b3 that plays a major role in increasing energy production at the cellular level.
- Hypromellose – It is used in this product delivery means. One review article in the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology mentions that it is the most used drug delivery cellulose and that it supports a longer duration of drug release, which this case would be Niagen and that this prolongs its therapeutic benefits.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – The food industry considers this type of cellulose as an effective derivative for vitamins, according to a study article in the journal of Carbohydrate Polymers. Besides, it also a dietary fiber and thus may support healthy digestion.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Tru Niagen
The company behind this product highlights that as we age the production of certain healthy components in the body such NAD, which is meant to uphold cellular energy production begins to decline. And that most people would have lost up to 50% of NAD levels at age 60.
The ingredients in Tru Niagen come in to boost this special type of vitamin B3. So depending on the deficit gap or age, diet, and exercise, your body begins to replenish NAD levels and with regular after sometimes using this product, your body becomes able to maintain the levels.
This begins to actively support cellular repair, and improve energy production at the cell level, by supporting healthy mitochondrial function.
Tru Niagen Pros & Cons
- The product claims to help improve a person’s energy levels
- It might help you feel better and accomplish more in your daily tasks
- It may promote cellular repair thus reducing aging symptoms
- It claims to help replenish NAD levels in the body
- Some people might have to wait longer before they see results
- The product may not treat the possible conditions that cause vitamin B3 deficiency
- You may only keep the NAD levels with regular use
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule in the morning and another in the evening, both times with a large glass of water. If you want an extra sexual boost, take one half an hour before sex.
CAUTION: Don't consume more than 3 of these capsules per day.
A: According to the manufacturer this special form of vitamin B3 is completely free from side effects, however, users need to stick to the recommended dosage.
A: Yes. What this formula does is simply help replenish the levels of NAD a component that already actively exists in the body to support cellular function. However, its equally a good practice to let your doctor know that you want to introduce it to your daily routine.
A: Yes, it may work for most people who require a boost in daily energy levels. Dr. Charles Brenner, who's one of the pioneering minds to discover Niagen's ability to improve NAD levels in the body supports the way this product works.
A: The company has a 30-day but strict return policy which only allows back unused, unopened, and products that are in the original factory condition.
Tru Niagen Alternatives
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Green coffee bean, Vitamin B12, grape seed, Caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf, guarana seed|
|NAD+ Superboost Supplement||$54.95||Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, Theacrine, Blueberries|
|SuperBeets||$34.95||Malic Acid, Beetroot, Apple flavor|
|NutriO2||$49.95||Vitamin O (liquid oxygen)|
|Elevacity||$55-$100||Functional Beverages, vitamin B6, Nannochloropsis, Ocular Extract, and Sodium Silicate|
Is Tru Niagen Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
All available information on this product point to the notion that it is safe and that it doesn’t contain gluten, nuts, no animal products, and caffeine. There are also no warnings or complaints against it so far.
Tru Niagen Customer Reviews & Results
Some of the users who’ve aired their view on this product claim it helps them kick start their day and makes them feel positive and productive.
Tru Niagen: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The product is available on the official website. They have three popular package options;
- A single 30-day bottle retails at – $40
- The 3-month supply pack retails at $35 per bottle (save $15)
- The 6months supply pack is $30/month (save $60)
The Bottom Line
Now, what sets this particular dietary supplement apart from other related products is the fact that it takes the approach of helping to restore the levels of naturally existing chemicals in the body called NAD.
In precise Tru Niagen is a dietary supplement that seeks to improve basic body functions. And such, users who stick with it can expect to improved energy levels, sleep better, eating better, and breathe better. It also promises to improve to reduce metabolic stress.
However, to maintain the levels of this important type of vitamin B3 one may have to use the supplement regularly.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Tru Niagen?
According to the manufacturer, Niagen, or the form of vitamin B3 which is the active ingredient in this product was discovered some 14 years ago.
And that so far there has been lots of research that confirms it ability to boost NAD, which supports cellular energy production.