XanthoMax is a wellness supplement that may support the body in it’s own production of the happiness hormone, naturally, as well as support weight management, according to its manufacturer.
It is a product line of a brand known as Elevacity. The ingredients in this capsulated formula may replenish the body with xanthohumol, a supposedly powerful antioxidant that is claimed to promote the body’s own production of oxytocin, the feel-good hormone.
Xanthohumol is extracted from the hops flower and is considered a hydrophobic flavonoid.
According to some study reports, antioxidants may have many properties that significantly improved some of the underlying markers of metabolic syndrome in laboratory animals and also reduced weight gain.
Moreover, the manufacturers of this product claim that they used the liposomal technology to ensure the nutrients its provides aren’t destroyed whilst in the stomach but get absorbed on time.
XanthoMax Ingredients – What to Look For
The active ingredients present in this supplement include:
- Xanthohumol Extract– This ingredient is a flavonoid extracted from the female inflorescences of a plant called hop. A research article in the journal Molecular Nutrition & Food Research indicates this extract plays a key role as an ingredient in the beer brewing process, meaning it may induce a good feeling. According to some studies, xanthohumol was found to help reduce body weight.
- Turmeric Root Extract – A powerful antioxidant and anti inflammatory product claims to contain 95% curcuminoids, which according to a study article in the Journal of Medicinal Food may help with relieving body discomforts such as those caused by arthritic pains. It may also promote relaxation. An article in the journal Frontiers in Pharmacology also highlights that curcumin may play a significant role in both BMI and weight reduction.
- Phosphatidyl Choline – this ingredient is extracted from sunflower lecithin and can cause rapid weight loss due to high-fat metabolism according to the Journal of Human Kinetics. Fat broken down is used as energy by the body. It is also related to increased satiety, this may also reduce emotional cravings.
- Caffeine(30 mg) – While weight loss can be achieved, maintaining it requires great effort. According to the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, caffeine as an ingredient may play the role of helping to improve moods and weight loss maintenance.
- 3’3’ Diindolylmethane – This ingredient is extracted from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and kale. An article by the Journal of Biomedical Research explains that DIM has inflammatory and pain management properties, as well as reduce the tumor. It may support weight loss as well.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind XanthoMax
According to Elevacity, the ingredients xanthohumol and turmeric help the body absorb nutrients at the same time reduce the effects of inflammation and oxidation.
With the help of liposomal technology, the ingredients are claimed to be delivered directly into the cells as they are safeguarded from being destroyed by the stomach acids.
XanthoMax Pros & Cons
The supplement has both advantages and disadvantages such as;
- May help improve mood
- Users may achieve weight loss
- Users may gain healthy metabolic activity
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Elimination of cellular toxins and waste could be increased
- There are clients who have reported side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, dizziness and upset stomach.
- If used with Elevate coffee as instructed, it could lead to caffeine overdose.
- The weight loss benefit that comes with the supplement may not be observed after the dose is completed.
- People with caffeine sensitivity may not use this product. XanthoMax contains 30mg caffeine per serving.
Users are directed to use 1 capsule a day and not exceed 3 capsules in the daily dosage.
Elevacity Brand does not shed light on the potential side effects the product may have. However, some clients have mentioned experiencing nausea, dizziness, diarrhea and upset stomach when using the supplement.
Yes, there are no restrictions highlighted by the manufacturers
XanthoMax may work considering the fact that it features popular ingredients such as xanthohumol and turmeric which are both known for their health-promoting benefits.
Elevacity allows return or exchange of goods within 30 days of purchase
|Skald Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher||$34.95||Vitamins B3, B6, B12, green tea extract, caffeine, yohimbine extract, walnut extract, chromium|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, garcinia Cambogia|
|Keto Advanced Weight Loss||$48.50||Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Green Coffee Plus||$29.95||Vitamins, green coffee extract|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
Is XanthoMax Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
While the manufacturer does not mention any warning when using this product, some consumers have complained about experiencing some side effects such as nausea and diarrhea.
XanthoMax Customer Reviews & Results
This product has both positive and negative reviews. Some customers claimed they felt energized, happy and satiated when using the supplement. Others felt that the supplement did nothing for them.
XanthoMax: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
This product goes for $55.00 per container as the regular price and 49.50 as the smart price on Elevacity’s website.
It can also be bought on other online retailer websites. A container of XanthoMax contains 30 capsules.
The Bottom Line
Like any other supplement, Xanthomax has its benefits and shortcomings. The product claims to pack popular ingredients that are all health-supporting, may improve a person’s mood and have been used for the purpose of weight management, among other health-boosting benefits.
The combination of antioxidants and fat-burning properties of this product may be appealing for those looking to lose weight as well.
However, on the flip side, this product has been critiqued by some users who claim that it does not work as expected. Some side effects have also been attributed to using the product. For that reason, users may want to check out alternatives like Active PK, GNC Slimvance and IT Works Thermofight X.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About XanthoMax?
XanthoMax supplement may help your cells fight free radicals which may cause cancer, heart disease as well as other ailments. An ingredient such as 3’3′ diindolylmethane (DIM) plays a major role in preventing tumors which could be cancerous.
Apart from that, the product is recommended to be used with Elevate coffee as a complementary supplement to increase the happiness hormones. When doing so, it would be advisable to limit caffeinated beverage intake.
2. Xanthohumol in lab tests lowers cholesterol, blood sugar and weight gain | Oregon state university https://today.oregonstate.edu/archives/2016/apr/xanthohumol-lab-tests-lowers-cholesterol-blood-sugar-and-weight-gain
3. 3,3'-Diindolylmethane suppresses high-fat diet-induced obesity through inhibiting adipogenesis of pre-adipocytes by targeting USP2 activity. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2017 Oct;61(10). doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201700119. Epub 2017 Jul 18 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28586165