AngelLift is a set of facial lifting strips that promise to reduce aging signs without the need of any invasive procedure. The strips are worn as mouthpieces daily for optimal results according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
If this is done over time, wrinkles around the lips and mouth may ultimately reduce. You can access these strips as either a prescription or an over the counter version.
AngelLift was first designed for patients with nerve damage in the mouth. During the experimentation, it was discovered that it also improved skin tone which led to the design of these derma strips.
And with the help of their lifting ability, these strips can reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
AngelLift Ingredients – What to Look For
Ingredients used in this product include;
- Seaweed – this ingredient has been considered to have efficient antioxidant, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergic properties. According to a review article in the Marine Drugs journal, seaweeds protect the skin from hyperpigmentation and skin aging caused by environmental stresses such as UV and pollution.
- Wheat Germ Extract – oil from this extract is rich in vitamins D, A, and E. A publication appearing in the Pharmacognosy Research journal indicates that wheat germ is a useful antioxidant and natural preservative. It might support skin regeneration and is associated with stretch mark removals and scar healing benefits.
- Sunflower Extract – the oil from this extract is rich in oleic and linoleic acids. It is considered important in increasing skin hydration according to a review article in the Pediatric Dermatology journal, which also increases skin barrier repair.
- Glycerine – this is a common ingredient in moisturizers as it enhances skin hydration. Topical glycerin has been studied to have the ability to enhance skin hydration in the Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology journal.
- Glyceryl monostearate – works as a lubricant on the skin surface giving the skin a smooth and soft appearance. In the Clujul Medical journal, glyceryl monostearate is mentioned as an efficient anti-aging ingredient.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind AngelLift
AngelLift entails DermaStrips made of plastic and is worn on either the upper or lower part of the gums. It is flexible and using pressure claims to enhance the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of collagen. This stimulation of collagen production replaces the lost pressure when gums recede.
AngelLift Pros & Cons
- These derma strips claim to offer a non-invasive antiaging skin care solution
- It may renew and refresh aging skin
- It might support collagen production to maintain younger-looking skin
- It claims to help clear the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- The product might improve skin texture and firmness
- One version of AngelLift may only be bought from the brand’s official website or under prescription
- The over-the-counter option cannot be worn in social situations
- These strips could be uncomfortable to have on for 30 minutes
- Not everybody may get the same exact results
Customer Questions and Answers
A: These derma strips are applied in three steps:
- Insert one derma strip under your upper or lower lip. This treats one area at a time.
- Keep your mouth closed and relaxed for 30 minutes. Do not eat, drink, talk, or sleep within 30 minutes. Do this daily for 30 days.
- After a month of using these derma strips or after achieving wrinkle reduction, reduce application to once per week.
A: There are no side effects mentioned for this product.
A: Not until you have discussed it with your dermatologist. If you get a go-ahead then you can use it.
A: This product may work as it was first discovered to help patients with nerve damage in the mouth.
A: The company claims that after 30 days of regular use, you'll begin to see noticeable change.
A: This mouth piece has a 30-day money-back guarantee but only unused products get a full refund as indicated on AngelLift’s official website.
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Laser Resurfacing||$500 up||–|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Bellacova Cream||$25.97||Acetyl hexa-peptide 38, Persea Gratissima, Jojoba oil, Caprylic triglyceride, Malus Domestica|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
Is AngelLift Safe & Legit? – Warnings & Complaints
Considering that this product is noninvasive, it may be assumed to be safe. The warnings given for this product include;
- Consult your dermatologist before use
- Do not use if seal is broken
- These devices can pose choking hazards thus keep away from children
AngelLift Customer Reviews & Results
Users of this product gave mixed reviews. Some claimed that it worked effectively for them as they saw satisfactory results.
The positive reviewers also mentioned the ease of use of this product. As for other customers, they complained it didn’t work for them while others called it a scam.
AngelLift: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
AngelLift comes in two options a starter kit that costs $79.00 and an essential kit that costs $119.00 on the brand’s website where it can be bought.
The kits come with free oil-free moisturizing serum (DermaSome) and a lip enhancing serum (DermaLips).
The Bottom Line
Skin aging is a biological process that is caused by a number of factors including collagen degeneration. AngelLift claims to work towards increasing collagen stimulation through its lifting technique.
When collagen is increased, the skin becomes firmer and signs of aging around the mouth area may disappear as a result. In fact, results for this technique are achieved without the need for any injections.
There are a number of positive reviews for this product with most clients claiming it was a success for them.
On the flip side, there are negative claims as well. Some clients called it a scam as they did not receive their purchase. As for those who did receive their derma strips, they claimed it did nothing for them.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About AngelLift?
Apart from the benefits already mentioned, AngelLift’s brand claims that their product;
- Lasts longer than injections
- Safer than surgery and
- Is more effective than serums