About Voltaren Emulgel
Voltaren Emulgel is a topical anti-inflammatory cream that is intended for people who suffer from arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, back pain, knee pain, and muscle strain. The cream is meant to be applied as needed to the painful areas rubbed into the skin.
It’s supposed to be quite effective at lessening pain, inflammation, and swelling.
Voltaren Emulgel Ingredients – What to Look For?
The active ingredient in this cream is diclofenac diethylamine, and it’s the only one listed on the official website. 1 g Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain Regular Strength has 11.6 mg/g of diclofenac diethylamine. This substance is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is rubbed into the muscles and joints. It penetrates the skin and reduces swelling, inflammation, and pain.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Voltaren Emulgel
Voltaren Emulgel has composed of diclofenac diethylamine a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID). Once applied locally, this substance works to suppress the production of the enzyme responsible for producing prostaglandins (PGs). It’s these PGs which create the pain, swelling and inflammation.
Voltaren Emulgel Pros & Cons
- It’s a proven effective treatment for osteoarthritis, sprains strains and localized pain and inflammation.
- Voltaren Emulgel is a topical and is safer than ibuprofen.
- Voltaren Emulgel is easily placed in a gym bag, locker or medicine cabinet to treat fasciitis, shin splints, tennis elbow, and others.
- Voltaren Emulgel doesn’t reach as deep into the muscles and joints as oral NSAID medications.
- Voltaren Emulgel is a non-prescription compound and is available in the United States.
- If symptoms persist see your physician before continuing Voltaren .
Customer Questions and Answers
First clean your hands and the surface before applying Voltaren Emulgel.
Steps to follow:
- Place an amount about the size of a quarter to the area of complaint.
- Rub it in well, using circular motions.
- Do these 3 or 4 times each day.
- Use an adequate amount to cover the area you're treating.
- Wash your hands with soap thoroughly before and after each application.
- You shouldn't use this product for more than 7 days in a row.
Consult with your physician before you begin use, and if you want to prolong use.
With any medication side effects can be associated with using this product. Some people may experience a redness or rash on the skin, or blisters following application. If this should occur, stop using the product immediately. Others may find that their skin becomes more sensitive to the sun.
If you experience any other allergy symptoms like shortness of breath or an asthma attack while using Voltaren, stop using the product.
Consult your physician before using Voltaren Emulgel if you have eczema or another skin conditions, or an open sore on the area you'd like to treat.
CAUTION: You should also avoid it if you have an allergy to diclofenac, or to any other NSAIDs Voltaren Emulgel is not for use for pregnant women.
According to the majority of users, yes, Voltaren does work for localized pain and inflamation.
The manufacturer doesn't sell this cream directly; it's sold by a number of different online retailers. The return policy depends on which of these sites you decide to purchase from. Make sure you have a look and read it carefully before you make your final decision.
Voltaren Emulgel Alternatives
There are a few other NSAID creams and gels on the market.
Here is a comparison of some of the most popular brands.
|Voltaren Emulgel||$16||11.6 mg/g of diclofenac diethylamine|
|Bengay||$24.95||Salicylates, camphor, and menthol|
|Flexdermal||$29.99||Camphor Oil, Menthol and Eucalyptus Oil|
|Aspercreme||$7.99 to $10||Lidocaine|
These medications are not expensive, and it’s clear that Voltaren is one of the least costly. The ingredients for the last three brands have some overlap.
Voltaren is the only product with unique ingredients. Whether this means it’s better or worse would require trying each product. However, you can do some in-depth research on these ingredients yourself to help you decide.
Is Voltaren Emulgel Safe – Warnings & Complaints
It is a safe and effective way to treat minor injuries, strains, localized pain, and inflammation. It’s much safer than an NSAID which is orally ingested, and which enters your bloodstream.
Consult your physician if you have the following conditions,
- People with asthma may want to avoid this product. An anti-inflammatory can make the condition worse. Certainly, discuss it with your doctor before using the cream.
- Do not use if you have an open wound, sores, sand kin conditions such as eczema .
- Once you applied, leave the area uncovered until dry.
- Once applied and dry, cover area before direct access to direct sunlight.
- The medication may affect stomach ulcers consult a physician first before its use.
- This medication is not suggested for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Voltaren may make you drowsy or dizzy if this is encountered prohibit your driving or use of heavy machinery.
- Do not drink alcohol with the use of this medication.
Voltaren Emulgel Customer Reviews & Results
Many, customers have expressed their happiness with this product and they felt that it well addressed their pain and inflammation.
Customers were pleased that it isn’t greasy or oily or stained their clothes and it didn’t have a powerful scent.
Voltaren Emulgel: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can’t purchase Voltaren directly from the official website. However, there is numerous online retailer which sell the product, and they’re all listed on the Voltaren site. A tube of 150 grams is priced at approximately $16.00, but the cost varies somewhat from site to site.
The Bottom Line on Voltaren Emulgel
The final word on this product is that it does work to treat minor aches, pains inflammation, and injuries. If symptoms persist consult your physician. More severe cases may require the extra-strength of Voltaren.
If you have sensitive skin or allergies, see your doctor before you start using this product to make sure that it’s suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Voltaren Emulgel?
Naturally, not all products work for everyone. Here are some points about Voltaren that are important.
Some key ideas to keep in mind when taking this supplement include:
- If you have any kind of allergic reaction, stop using it immediately. This includes a rash, blisters, or difficulty breathing.
- The product should help you with your pain and inflammation, but it’s not a miracle cure. Have reasonable expectations.
- Use enough of the cream to treat the area of pain and inflammation