About Theraworx Relief
Therawork Relief is a topical pain relief balm that claims to help reduce pain and muscle cramps, according to this product’s manufacture. The daily use of this product may also prevent muscle cramps before they occur.
It supposedly has ingredients that absorb fast into the skin to offer quick or fast relief.
It comes as a non-sticky form, which should be applied or blown over the problem area. As in, it is locally acting, which means it only offers relief on the region it is applied upon.
Theraworx Relief Ingredients – The Breakdown
This supposedly first-acting pain relief formula uses the following list of ingredients to help achieve its purpose:
- Magnesium Sulfate – Is said to be gentle on all skin types and absorbs quickly to deliver its benefits. It may also play a role in pain treatment, according to an article in the Korean Journal of Anesthesiology.
- Allantoin – Is said to offer hydration properties to the pain points. According to one review article in the U.S National Library of Medicine, this component may offer soothing benefits both on the skin and in the affected muscles, as well as support wound healing.
- Grapefruit Extract – Is packed with important anti-inflammatory minerals. It acts as an antioxidant and that it also provides vitamins that may support the healthy functioning of cells.
- Aloe Vera – Is a common ingredient skincare product. Different pieces of research, such as one appearing in a review article in Research Gate agree that it has anti-inflammatory components.
- Vitamin E – This vitamin is one of the highly required in the body and can be found in common foods. It’s a great source of antioxidants, which may support pain relief.
- Colloidal Silver – One study article in the International Journal of Nanomedicine links this ingredient component with antibacterial and antiviral benefits on swollen or injured body tissues.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Theraworx Relief
Therawork Relief’s working principle is straightforward. It uses ingredients that are quickly absorbed into the muscle tissues via the skin to go offer relief to pain or inflammation.
It may help resolve muscle cramps. Besides, the daily use of this form may help reduce the number of times one gets cramps.
Besides, it has components, such as Colloidal Silver that also work to reduce bacterial and viral activities that could be causing the inflammation.
Theraworx Relief Pros & Cons
- The product claims to help relieve muscle cramps
- It claims to reduce pain and discomfort before and after exercise
- The version for joint and inflammation relief comes with a compression glove or compression knee sleeve.
- It might help improve a person’s quality of life
- The product has only one active ingredient, the rest are inactive.
- It will not work the same for everybody
- It may not deliver permanent results in people who have been having chronic pain
- This product do not cure underlying issues that could be resulting in the pain
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The fact that this is a topical product, ensure to use it directly on the problem area. So apply a generous amount of the form as directed on the product's label or as advised by your doctor.
A: As claimed by the manufacturer, no notable side effects have been recorded from using this product. It is supposedly fairly mild on the skin.
A: This pain relief product is to a large extend safe to use. However, for people with serious skin conditions, open injury or any allergic reactions to this product's ingredients should first seek their doctor's opinion before using it.
A: The clinical studies are done to ascertain the potency of these ingredients in this product appear positive and that they may work. That is, by using it daily users may experience relief on muscle tightness, fewer spasms, and reduced muscle pains.
A: The official website behind this product offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. However, one needs to show proof of purchase.
Theraworx Relief Alternatives
|Theraworx Relief||$20.49||Magnesium Sulfate, Allantoin, Grapefruit Extract, Aloe vera gel, Colloidal Silver, Vitamin E|
|Blue Emu||$53.78||Aloe vera gel, blue emu, mineral oil, Dimethicone, stearic acid, panthenol, allantoin|
|Australian Dream Cream||$43.42||Histamine dihydrochloride|
Is Theraworx Relief Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes! This muscle, joint and pain support formula appears safe owing to the list of its ingredients. The manufacturer hasn’t shared any complaints from users so far.
Theraworx Relief Customer Reviews & Results
There’s a customer reviews section on the official website and the users of this product are to a great extent satisfied with it.
Theraworx Relief: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
- The 7.1 oz Muscle Cramp and Spasm Foam at $20.49
- The 3.4 oz Joint Discomfort and Inflammation Foam – $22.49
The Bottom Line
From the overview, it’s easy to conclude that this topical pain relief product has invested in researched ingredients.
Meaning users may see improvement in their muscle pain and discomfort. Besides, it claims to cause no side effects or unwanted reactions on the skin.
However, while it may help reduce pain fast when it comes to managing muscle cramps, users are encouraged to keep applying the form on the problem areas for 2 weeks, daily.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Theraworx Relief?
Besides the fact that Theraworx Relief is the official name of this product, the name is also the official brand name of this company.
Currently, they have the product in versions such as the Muscle Cramp and Spasm Foam, and the Joint Discomfort and Inflammation Foam.