About Arctic Blast
Arctic Blast is a pain support formulation that claims to work on all sorts of pain to facilitate the comfort one needs daily. It is a topical application, which supposedly makes application easier to target the problem areas.
This formula may help relieve joint and muscle pain to be precise. Besides, it may be ideal for tackling everyday aches and pains as well as sports injuries. Notably also, people with arthritic discomfort, body strain and sprains may find it helpful.
Arctic Blast Ingredients – What to Look For?
- Camphor Oil – Because of its therapeutic effect, the ingredient has been an ideal candidate for the treatment of chronic pain as well as muscle and joint discomfort. According to Molecules, camphor oil serves as a multipurpose molecule if topically applied and it can be used to treat various medical conditions among them minor pains and muscle aches.
- St. John’s Oil – It is an important ingredient that claims to treat and manage depression-related symptoms. According to Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects: 2nd Edition, St. John Wort Oil herbal may be used to treat different ailments including relieving pain and depression.
- Peppermint Oil – The ingredient is known to deal with superficial pain that you might experience in different parts of the body. It also claims to be an important remedy for relieving people from nerve pain. According to the Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition, research has revealed that peppermint oil has the capacity of improving exercise performance. It can help relax your smooth muscles and also increase ventilation as well as the concentration of brain oxygen.
- Emu Oil – The ingredient has been used for a long time to treat arthritis and heal wounds. It also has an additional number of health benefits like the treatment of skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and sunburn. According to Dermatology Research and Practice, Emu Oil has for a long time had positive effects on wound healing among other health benefits.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Arctic Blast
The ingredients in Arctic Blast supposedly go deep into the sensory receptors to offer pain relief at the nerve level. Ideally, the body responds to this formula fast as it is all-natural and uses pure ingredients. The product is applied topically and but supposedly contains components that ease and facilitate deep penetration for effective delivery through the skin and muscles, to alleviate pain.
Arctic Blast Pros & Cons
- It claims to effectively help relieve pain and discomfort
- It may be ideal for use by people who cannot tolerate oral medication
- People with arthritic discomfort might find it helpful
- Arctic Blast claims to help users regain motion and ease mobility
- The relief it offers may last short-term hence the need for regular use
- It may work variedly for different people
- The scent might be unpleasant for some people
- Can only be ordered online
Arctic Blast Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Penetrex||$33.20||Water, montanat flower extract, peppermint oil,
camphor, and sunflower seed oil
|Neuropathy||$15.19||Arnica, Vitamin B6, Aloe Vera, MSM|
|Activ Hemp Relief Cream||$24.99||Deionized water, sunflower seed oil, Menthol,
Hemp Oil, and Allanloin
|Outback Pain Relief||$33.20||Blue Malle Eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, vanilla,
and olive oil
Is Arctic Blast Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Arctic Blast claims to be naturally made to warranty you safety. However, from the official website, this product is for external use only and should, therefore, not be applied in the area near the eyes. Also, it is meant for adult use only. For this reason, it is recommended that you keep it safe out of children’s reach.
Arctic Blast Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Reviews from the brand’s website show that this product does work as it claims. The product has a fair rating of 3.6/5 star rating on the brand’s official website. From other online retail websites, the rating is also fair. Testimonials on these sites are proof that the product work as it has helped many users to deal with pain and discomfort.
However, Arctic Blast also received some negative reviews. There are those customers who claim that the product does not work.
Arctic Blast: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The product is available for purchase on the brand’s official website. You can also get in from other online retail shops. The price of Arctic Blast is as follows:
- 1 bottle package costs $79.99
- 3 bottles’ package costs $169.95
- 6 bottles’ package costs $249.95
The Bottom Line on Arctic Blast
Arctic Blast targets nerve tissues to help relieve pain. When you apply Arctic Blast drops to the area of pain, it supposedly absorbs quickly into the skin to provide relief from pain.
According to its producer, it contains selected ingredients that may help temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of: Muscles and joints – backache, neck pain, maybe taken before activity, afterward, or at night to ensure restful sleep.
It may also help ease Arthritis – due to inflammation in muscles or joints such as flared-up shoulder pain from a cold or the flu. Sprains and bruises. This may be instrumental in supporting the healing process of damaged tissues, relieve mild discomfort from sprains and strains.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Product?
Though Arctic Blast has been made using all-natural and clinically tested ingredients, lactating mothers are advised to seek the opinion of the doctor before using this product.