About Blue Emu Super Strength
Blue Emu Super Strength is a topical cream that is meant for anyone suffering from joint or muscle pain. The claim of the manufacturer is that this cream will reduce the inflammation, soreness, and pain associated with arthritis. This is a non-greasy formula that has no odor.
Blue Emu Super Strength Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several primary active ingredients in this arthritis cream. Some of them include:
- Blue Emu – This is the fat from a large bird that is native to Australia. The oil is used to treat wounds and easing sore muscles. Several studies have tried to evaluate the effects of emu oil on inflammation. A recent study found that emu oil decreased inflammation by reducing the secretion of some pro-inflammatory factors..
- Aloe Vera Gel – It’s rich in vitamins and minerals, and amino acids. This substance is known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. A review in the Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research showed the benefits of aloe vera gel in treating many conditions, including easing joint pain and inflammation.
- Allantoin – This is a plant called Comfrey, which can boost the growth of new skin cells. It’s often been used as a remedy for arthritis pain and swelling. Science Direct suggests that allantoin is an excellent treatment for inflammatory arthritis.
Other Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, Emu Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Methylsulfonyl Methane, Oleyl Alcohol (and) Zanthoxylum Alatum Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Comfrey Extract, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) [and] Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethoxydiglycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, FD&C Blue 1.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Blue Emu Super Strength
Emu oil is rich in fatty acids, which can reduce swelling and inflammation. In addition, other ingredients are rich in anti-inflammatory agents. There are a number of antioxidants included in this cream, which promote healing.
A study published in Nutrition Journal concluded that antioxidants are very helpful in treating knee osteoarthritis. There are a number of ingredients that promote hydration in the skin.
Blue Emu Super Strength Pros & Cons
- This product can soothe joint and muscle pain.
- It may reduce the inflammation associated with arthritis.
- The cream has no smell.
- This is not a greasy formula.
- This is an expensive product.
- It contains many ingredients, increasing the chance of an allergic reaction.
- Some people prefer a joint supplement to a cream.
FAQ – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Blue Emu?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you should use this cream 2-3 times each day, by rubbing it onto the area of concern. You can use this product for 2 weeks. If it’s not effective, see a doctor immediately.
Q: Does Blue Emu Have Any Side Effects?
A: Blue Emu has very few side effects associated with it. The ingredients are completely organic. There are no chemicals, dyes, or artificial ingredients. Any side effects will be quite minor and may involve a rash or a similar skin condition.
Q: Can I Take Blue Emu If I Have A Health Condition?
A: In general, there are no health conditions that preclude using this cream. However, you may want to avoid this product if you have very sensitive skin or are prone to getting allergic reactions.
Q: Does Blue Emu Work?
A: According to the many positive reviews on Amazon, this is an excellent product that works very well to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis. Users really rave about its benefits, and there were few poor reviews.
Q: Does Blue Emu contain any Aspirin Ingredients?
A: The bottle says, “aloe vera gel, emu oil, alcohol, stearic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, methylsulfonyl methane, and many extracts. for more info, you can check out www.blue-emu.com. Hope this helps!
Q: Is it Safe to wear knee or other braces after applying Blue-Emu Super Strength?
A: After application, the product penetrates the skin, where the oleic and linoleic acid are supposed to go to reduce inflammation. Yes, it is safe to use with Arthritis Gloves and Braces, Back Pain Massagers, etc.
Q: What Is Blue Emu Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and send it back within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping and handling fees.
Blue Emu Super Strength Alternatives
|Blue Emu||$53.78||Aloe vera gel, blue emu, mineral oil, Dimethicone, stearic acid, panthenol, allantoin|
|Australian Dream Cream||$43.42||histamine dihydrochloride|
|APEAZ Ultra||$59.99||camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate|
|Theraworx Relief||$20.49||Magnesium Sulfate, Allantoin, Grapefruit Extract, Aloe vera gel, Colloidal Silver, Vitamin E|
Blue Emu is an expensive product, more so than most similar creams on the market. It’s rich in ingredients, however.
You can see that this product has many more substances included compared to other brands.
Is Blue Emu Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients, this product is perfectly safe.
If you do experience an adverse reaction, of course, stop using the product immediately.
Blue Emu Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product were, for the most part, really glowing. The vast majority of customers were very happy with the results they got.
The product was excellent at reducing the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
Blue Emu Super Strength: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the official website, on Amazon, and possibly on other third-party websites.
The cost is $37.08 for a 12-ounce jar on Amazon. It costs $12.49 for one 4-ounce jar on the official website and $53.78 for 2-12 ounce jars.
The Bottom Line
Blue Emu is an organic cream intended to treat the symptoms associated with joint and muscle pain. This is an expensive cream, but according to customer opinion, it works extremely well. The majority of users found that the product was worth the price.
The ingredients are very potent, and if ingested can cause harm to the body. Make sure to keep it away from kids.
Some users may develop an allergic rash in response to using the cream. Stop using the product if this occurs. To avoid this issue, test the cream on a small area of skin and leave it for 24 hours to see if you get a reaction.
Do meet with your doctor before you begin using this cream, to make sure it’s a product you should be using.
In addition, do some of your own personal research into the product, and into the competing brands. See how they compare in terms of cost, ingredients and overall quality.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Blue Emu?
This may be a helpful product to treat your arthritis, but keep in mind that it’s not a miracle solution. Keep these points in mind:
- You may need other treatments or medication besides this cream. Be sure to see a doctor regularly about your condition.
- Discuss the cream with your doctor before you begin using it, to get medical approval.
- If you develop any kind of allergic reaction while using this product, be sure to discontinue use immediately.