VidaSlim is a line of organic weight loss products which promise to rev up the metabolism and help the body burn fat. In addition, it includes ingredients which suppress the appetite, and which give you extra energy so you can be more active.
The line includes weight loss supplements, teas, meal replacement shakes, and other products. You can sign up with a consultant who can guide you on your weight loss journey. The VidaSlim USA reviews spoke well of these product on the whole. Here are some of the top sellers:
- Vida Slim Plus Supplement – This is a potent organic weight loss supplement which helps you burn fat and lose weight. It’s rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Shake N’ Go – These tasty shakes replace one full meal. They should fill you up, and they have a lot of healthy vitamins and minerals.
- SlimBoss Coffee – This is a special coffee which tastes great, but it’s also a supreme fat burner which can help you lose weight fast. It can also give you energy and wake up your brain.
- Vitality Tea – This is a healthy and delicious tea which can energize you and help you to be more mentally alert. It’s also high in antioxidants which strengthen the immune system.
What is VidaSlim Made Of?
Here are some of the primary active VidaSlim ingredients:
- Resveratrol – This is a natural plant phenol which exists in red wine, grapes, peanuts, and other berries. It’s a potent antioxidant which helps strengthen the immune system. There’s some evidence that it can lower levels of cholesterol (2). A study published in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition found that resveratrol reduced weight, BMI, and fat mass.
- Green Tea – This tea is made from the leaves and buds of the Camellia Sinensis plant. They contain catechins, which are high in antioxidants and have medicinal properties. Green tea has caffeine, which can speed up the metabolism and initiate fat burning. It also provides you with physical and mental energy. A study in the International Journal of Obesity found that green tea has a small effect on weight loss and maintenance.
- VidaSlim Tejocote Root – This comes from the root of a tree called Crataegus Mexicana. Its may promote satiety, as it contains a jelly like substance called pectin which expands in the stomach. This curbs your hunger so you don’t eat more than you should. A review article in the Journal of Pharmacogenomics & Pharmacoproteomics explored the medicinal and pharmacological properties of this root, as well as its benefits as an antioxidant.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind VidaSlim
Many of the VidaSlim products contains caffeine, which can be effective at speeding up the metabolism. This causes the body to go into a state of thermogenesis where it begins to burn fat rapidly. A study in Scientific Reports found that caffeine can promote thermogenesis.
This can lead to weight loss, and it can also provide you with additional energy so you can be more physically active. In addition, caffeine can help break down fat cells and prevent new ones from forming.
These products include ingredients like tejocote root which fill the stomach, helping to cut your appetite. This could stop you from overeating or snacking in between meals.
These are very healthy products which include many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Antioxidants kill roaming free radicals and lower oxidative stress. This may promote an overall feeling of well-being and support the immune system.
An article in the International Journal of Biomedical Science looked at the role of free radicals and antioxidants in disease and health.
VidaSlim Pros & Cons
- VidaSlim may provide you with a burst of energy.
- These products might speed up the metabolism.
- VidaSlim could help burn fat rapidly, leading to weight loss.
- The VidaSlim line is rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein.
- These products could help suppress appetite.
- Some ingredients could lead to mild side effects like stomach upset and nausea.
- There are some VidaSlim products which are costly for the market.
- There’s a limited number of flavors for the shakes.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take VidaSlim?
A: There are many products in this line, and they each have their own individual set of directions for use. Read and follow the instructions carefully for each item.
Q: Does VidaSlim Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are mild side effects that could occur from ingredients in products like the VidaSlim weight loss pills. For example, tejocote root may cause vomiting and stomach upset (3).
Ingredients like white tea contain caffeine, which can lead to stomach irritation, nervousness, and restlessness, nausea, vomiting, fast heart rate or breathing, and others (4).
Q: Can I Take VidaSlim If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Some of the VidaSlim USA products contain caffeine, so if you are sensitive to this ingredient you should avoid the product. In addition, there are some medical conditions that preclude taking VidaSlim. These include heart disease, anxiety, bipolar disorder, bleeding conditions, diabetes, diarrhea, high blood pressure, glaucoma, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia, osteoporosis, irritable bowel syndrome, and other digestive tract conditions (3,4).
Q: Does VidaSlim Work?
A: The success of the VidaSlim weight loss program depends on you. The products contain weight loss ingredients that should help curb your hunger and speed up your metabolism.
However, you also have to follow a healthy diet free of processed foods and sugars and make healthy choices. In addition, you have to exercise regularly. It’s also important to use your consultant to help you with your journey.
If you follow these steps, the program has a good chance of working. Many of the VidaSlim reviews had positive things to say about the program.
Q: What Is VidaSlim Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer of the VidaSlim weight loss line is only offering a 7-day return policy, and there is no money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the item(s) you bought, let the company know and then send them back within a week of the original purchase date.
The manufacturer states that they have the right to make the final decision as to whether customers get their refund.
Q: How Fast Does VidaSlim Work?
A: The speed of your VidaSlim weight loss progress depends on how your body and metabolism work, and how much effort you exert. If you use the products along with following a healthy lifestyle, you could lose weight steadily.
Q: What is the Difference Between VidaSlim and VidaSlim Plus?
A: Both VidaSlim and VidaSlim Plus contain a number of weight loss ingredients, including tejocote root. However, VidaSlim Plus has more vitamins, such as B12, and additional antioxidants.
The VidaSlim Plus reviews were very good, and most said that this was an effective product. If it’s VidaSlim vs VidaSlim Plus, the Plus is better.
Q: Can I Buy VidaSlim in Stores?
A: There are no offline retail locations which sell VidaSlim pills or other products. They are available on the manufacturer’s website and you can get some items from online retailers.
|VidaSlim||$25-80||Green Tea, White Tea, Acai Berry, Tejecote Root, Resveratrol|
|Phen-Maxx||$49.69||Gree Coffee Bean Extract, Glucomannan, and Green Tea Extract|
|PhenGold||$64.95||L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Green Tea, Rhodiola SP|
|TruVision||Expensive||Green Coffee, Ceylon Cinnamon, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium, Green Tea Extract, Bitter Orange|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Skinny Brew||$82||Yerba Mate, Coffee Powder, Green Coffee, Green Tea, L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea, Brahmi, Guarana|
|TLC Resolution Drops||$95||Avena Sativa, Fucus Vesiculosus, Lycopodium Clavatum, Ammonium Bromatum, Thyroidinum|
|Leptitox||$59||Barberry, Alfalfa, Brassicas, Meratrim, Jujube, Milk Thistle, Grape Seed, Chanca Piedra, Apium Graveolens Seed|
|ProVen||$67.00||Turmeric, Garlic Bulb, Asian Mushroom Complex, Selenium, Bioflavonoids, Vitamins C and E|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Iaso Tea||$49.95||Holy Thistle, Persimmon Leaves, Papaya, Blessed Thistle, Malva Leaves, Marsh Mallow, Myrrh, Chamomile, and Ginger|
The prices of VidaSlim products are a little high for the market, but not too high. Each of these brands is quite unique in its approach and ingredients, including VidaSlim. It includes unique ingredients like tejecota root and white tea which aren’t in many other products.
Is VidaSlim Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
These are safe, organic products, and you’ll have a consultant to follow your progress and help you if there are any issues. They do contain caffeine, so anyone sensitive to this ingredient or who has one of the health conditions that preclude taking VidaSlim should look at other product lines.
VidaSlim Customer Reviews & Results
The VidaSlim weight loss review listings online offered different opinions about this line, some positive and others less so. Many users found this approach to weight loss helpful, particularly the consultant who motivated them to move forward.
However, there were also a few VidaSlim bad reviews who mostly said they didn’t succeed in losing weight with this program. It’s possible that some of these customers did not follow a healthy lifestyle while using the products or did no physical activity.
VidaSlim: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy VidaSlim products on the manufacturer’s official website, and some of the items are sold from other online retailers. There’s no VidaSlim Amazon or VidaSlim Walmart. The line includes weight loss products as well as accessories such as mugs, bags, hats, and a couple of skin care items. The prices for the weight loss products are as follows:
- VidaSlim Weight Loss Pills 30 Day – $35
- Vida Slim Plus 30 Day – $45
- Vida Slim Pills 90 Day – $85
- Vida Slim Plus 90 Day – $95
- Meal Replacement Shake, Vanilla – $80
- Meal Replacement Shake, Chocolate – $80
- Shake N Go Vanilla 10 Pack – $40
- Shake N Go Chocolate 10 Pack – $40
- Shake N Go Combo 10 Pack – $40
- Hydroboost – $27
- SlimBoss Coffee – $45
- VidaSlim Tranquility 30-Day – $50
- VidaSlim Herbal Combo Tea – $25
- Vitality Tea – $25
- SlimFit Tea – $40
The Bottom Line on VidaSlim
VidaSlim is a weight-loss product line which promises to help speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight. They offer supplements, shakes, teas, and other items. You can also connect with a consultant who will help guide you through your weight-loss.
The VidaSlim reviews offered a variety of opinions about the products, many of them good. Some users did experience steady weight loss and loved the VidaSlim results. Users also mentioned feeling energized and having a feeling of well-being. However, there were also a few users who said they didn’t benefit from the products.
There are some VidaSlim side effects associated with these products, especially as they contain caffeine. Remember to heed the health warnings. If you have any unpleasant symptoms, stop using VidaSlim. You must get approval from a medical doctor before you begin using this line.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About VidaSlim?
Ideally, VidaSlim is the right weight loss line for you, and it’s helping you change your lifestyle and meet your weight loss goals. Along with following this regimen, there are other choices you can make which can speed up your progress. Here are some suggestions:
- Change your snacks from processed foods and sugars to healthy items like boiled eggs, nuts, or fruit. Try to make this a long-term habit.
- Drink water, as it helps to burn additional calories. It also keeps you hydrated and can remove waste from your blood.
- Work hard to keep your stress levels down, perhaps by trying yoga or meditation. Besides being hard on your health, stress can make you eat more.
- You should be exercising at least 3-4 times a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes. This helps you burn additional calories and may speed up your metabolism.