Holigos is a microbiome health support product line with weight support advantages. In precise, it is designed to help restore the user’s digestive balance. Healthy foods can still make your Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) unstable. When this happens, losing weight may become a difficult endeavor and that is where Holigos as a brand comes in. It supposedly helps improve the digestive system and weight loss as well.
The brand has two supplements. First is the Holigon IBS Restore, which supposedly helps patients with IBS health condition, ensuring that they can empty the bowel as needed, reduces bloating, and improves stomach pain.
Second is the Holigos Maintain, which is said to help maintain a healthy weight by preventing obesity and controlling occasional digestive problems.
Holigos Ingredients – What to Look For?
The key ingredients in this weight support supplement line include;
- Fucosyllactose – Fucosyllactose: The ingredient has supposedly been tested in the prevention of pathogenic microbial binding, that occurs in the gut. According to The British Journal of Nutrition, the gut microbiota is said to play a vital role in enhancing healthy living as it influences various aspects of human physiology, including weight loss. Besides, fucosyllactose is one of the abundant oligosaccharides found in human milk known to promote bifidobacterial growth.
- Lacto-N-neote-traose: Lacto-N-neote-traose: the ingredient is said to increase gut microbiota growth like lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition claims that breast milk prevents obesity and reduces overweight prevalence.
How Does It Work? The Science Behind Holigos
In other words, this is supplement aims to support a healthy gut and for that to be achieved, a balance of bad and good bacteria should constantly be maintained. When bad bacteria are not manageable, a person experiences a digestion problem. Holigos contains microbiome nutrients, which supposedly have a healing effect from within. The mirrored digestive nutrients from human milk, also known as oligosaccharides, and their action is in the gut is what gives this supplement its potency. This is a natural compound ingredient that may work actively to help improve gut health.
Holigos Pros & Cons
- Holigos is said to reduce constipation and diarrhea
- It purports to increase mood energy
- It might help reduce stomach pain; bloating linked to IBS
- Claims to be free from active yeast, gluten, mushrooms, flavor, soy, artificial dyes, and sugar.
- Contains lactose but still claims to be suitable for use with lactose-intolerant
- For the product to work effectively, you may have to use it regularly
- Children below the age of 12 years cannot use the product
- The product is not like an oral supplement. It is in the form of a powder that you will have to add to liquid or food
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: You should take Holigos IBS Restore as a medical food once every day. You can ingest Holigos by mixing them with foods such as oatmeal, yogurt, or water.
For Holigos Maintain; mixed with a cold or hot drink and take once per day.
A: Some users of Holigos may experience some side effects such as distention, abdominal pain, and flatulence.
A: There are currently no tests that reveal if Holigos react with certain medications. However, if you are undergoing any medication, it will be wise to seek the opinion of your doctor before using Holigos.
A: People suffering from IBS usually experience uncontrollable abdominal pain and diarrhea because of the lack of favorable bacteria balance in the gut. Holigos IBS purports to have Human Natural Oligosaccharides that is said to selectively feed on the good bacteria to allow them to grow so that it can limit the influence of bad bacteria as well as IBS symptoms.
A: If the supplement happens not to meet your expectations, and you wish to return them, the company offers a full money-back guarantee. All you need is to reach out to the company within 30 days from the date of receiving the product.
Holigos Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Peak BioBoost||$39.95||Fructooligosaccharides, oat fiber, acacia gum, magnesium citrate, inulin|
|Trubiotics||$14.50||Bifidobacterium animals, lactobacillus acidophilus|
|Bio X4||$99.00||Weight support blend (100mg), probiotic blend (4 billion CFU),
craving support blend (166mg), digestive control blend (43mg)
Is Holigos Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Holigon is made using safe ingredients, meaning that it is safe for use by patients with IBS adults, children, and infants. Apart from the minor side effects that some users are likely to experience, there are no reports on adverse events reported so far.
Holigos Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Those who have used this product had a different experience with it. There are customers who said that it worked perfectly as advertised. Some customers said that it improved their digestion, while others said that it reduced the discomfort they were feeling in their stomachs. One customer said that he felt great and strong after using the product.
However, some customers said that they had a bad experience with this product. One customer claimed that after using the Holigos, there was increased anxiety and acne. There was also an issue with the bowel. Another one said that instead of stopping stomach paid and rumbling, it increased.
Holigos: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase Holigos IBS restore and maintain from the brand’s official website or retail stores.
- Holigos IBS Restore retails for $50 (one-time purchase) and $40 if you become a subscriber.
- Holigos Maintain goes for $28 for non-subscribers and $22.40 for subscribers who want it supplied monthly.
The Bottom Line on Holigos
In overview, this product is said to offer benefits that are similar to human milk. The ingredients are natural-born-quality and that they help the body to reset, in that it fortifies the gut to restore digestive health.
In precise, Holigos may get the good bacteria back in motion. It is said to rebalance the gut’s microbiome, where it selectively improves the required bacteria to help maintain the needed balance. As it maintains good digestive health and the body’s ability to safely lose weight, also increases.
People who have used the product have given it good reviews, meaning that it works as claimed. However, there were also negative reviews where one client said that the product did not work, while another one claimed that instead of reducing stomach rumbling, it increased.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Holigos?
The other detail worth noting about Holigos is it is said to strengthen the gut barrier, to help improve leaky gut health, balance the immune system, improve mood, and energy. However, although the product is said to be safe, pregnant or nursing mothers should consult their doctor before using the substance