About Relief Factor Energy
Relief Factor Energy is a natural supplement which promises to increase energy levels and allow the nutrients you take in to be more available to your body. In addition, it can improve the circulation in your system. This is an extremely healthy supplement which has many B vitamins.
Who Makes Relief Factor Energy?
A company called Promedev LLC manufactures Relief Factor Energy. This organization is in Kirkland, Washington and opened in 2013. They are in the health and wellness industry, producing supplements to enhance health.
Who is Relief Factor Energy For?
Relief Factor Energy is intended for people who want to enhance their energy levels and elevate their health and immunity in general.
Relief Factor Energy Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Relief Factor Energy:
- Taurine – This is an amino acid which plays a role in several important bodily processes. You can find it in meat, dairy, and fish. This substance is high in antioxidants, which raises your general immunity. According to the Mayo Clinic, when it’s combined with caffeine, it can improve cognitive performance and brain health.
- Inositol – This is a carbohydrate which exists naturally in your body, in the heart and brain. It has a similar structure to glucose. This substance may lower cholesterol, and it can elevate brain health. According to Science Direct, it’s required for cell growth and survival.
- Caffeine – This is a major stimulant which can activate the central nervous system and provide you with a lot of extra energy. It’s the most popular drug in the world. An article published in the Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology examined caffeine and its impact on energy balance.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Relief Factor Energy
Relief Factor Energy contains caffeine, which is a stimulant which can provide the user with a huge amount of energy. In addition, when in combination with taurine, it can support brain health and cognitive functioning.
This product is rich in antioxidants, which improve overall immunity in the body. In addition, it’s high in B vitamins, which can resolve any deficiencies. They also improve cell functioning and health, digestion, and brain health.
Relief Factor Energy Pros & Cons
- Relief Factor Energy may enhance your athletic performance.
- The product could give you a lot of extra energy.
- It could improve the circulation in your body.
- The product could make nutrients more available to your system.
- Relief Factor Energy is rich in B Vitamins.
- It has caffeine, which could make you jittery and nervous if you are sensitive.
- You could have an upset stomach after using this product.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage for Relief Factor Energy is 2 capsules per day. Do not take a higher does than this for any reason, as it could be harmful.
A: There are some mild side effects that could occur by taking Relief Factor Energy. For example, caffeine can lead to agitation, jitters, and sleeplessness. In addition, inositol could lead to dizziness, headache, fatigue, stomach pain, and nausea.
A: Unfortunately, there are no reviews, so we can't know for sure if Relief Factor Energy really works. However, it does contain some potent ingredients which increase energy, like caffeine. Other substances like taurine help improve immunity and overall health.
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy. If you want a refund, let the company known and send the product back within 90 days of the original purchase date. Just write 'refused' on the back of the package and return it. The product must be in its original condition to get your money back.
A: No, there is no free trial associated with Relief Factor Energy. You buy the product as a one-time purchase.
Relief Factor Energy Alternatives
|Relief Factor Energy||$34.95||Taurine, Caffeine, Vitamins, Inositol, Biotin,
Choline, Pantothenic Acid
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Green coffee bean, Vitamin B12, grape seed, Caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf, guarana seed|
|Tru Niagen||$40||Niagen, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose|
|NAD+ Superboost Supplement||$54.95||Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, Theacrine, Blueberries|
|SuperBeets||$34.95||Malic Acid, Beetroot, Apple flavor|
|NutriO2||$49.95||Vitamin O (liquid oxygen)|
|Elevacity||$55-$100||Functional Beverages, vitamin B6, Nannochloropsis, Ocular Extract, and Sodium Silicate|
Relief Factor Energy is basically priced average for the market, if not a little on the high side. In terms of ingredients it does well, but each of these brands has its own unique formula.
Is Relief Factor Energy Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Relief Factor Energy is a very safe product, as long as you heed the health warnings. People with diabetes and bipolar disorder should stay away from the product, as well as those who are sensitive to caffeine.
Relief Factor Energy Customer Reviews & Results
There are few to no Relief Factor Energy reviews, so there’s no way to get a good impression of what users think of the product.
Relief Factor Energy: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The only place you can purchase Relief Factor Energy is on the manufacturer’s official website. The prices of the products are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $34.95
- 3 Bottles – $29.95/each
- 6 Bottles – $24.95/each
The Bottom Line
Relief Factor Energy is an organic supplement which is supposed to provide you with a tremendous amount of extra energy. This product is good for general health, being very high in B vitamins.
It also contains antioxidants, which improve general immunity. In addition, it enhances bodily circulation. Have a look at the product at Relief Factor Energy.
Relief Factor Energy is reasonably priced for the market, and for the most part affordable. Sadly, there are no Relief Factor Energy reviews of this product online at this point. Although the product looks like it would be effective, we have no way to confirm user opinion.
There are some mild side effects you could get with this product, and some health warnings to heed. Whether you have a health condition or not, however, you should make an appointment with a doctor and get medical approval before using this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Relief Factor Energy?
We hope that Relief Factor Energy works well for you, restoring your energy levels and enhancing your body functioning. There are some natural ways for you to increase your energy levels. Here are some suggestions :
- Exercise on a regular basis to increase your energy levels. Being more active elevates your ability to move.
- Lower your levels of stress. Being stressed can really drain you of energy.
- Stay away from alcohol and smoking as much as you can. They can also drain your energy.
- Eat foods that are low in sugar, as this substance can raise your blood sugar and then drop it quickly, which makes you tired.