About Thrive Patch
Thrive Patch is a weight loss transdermal patch that claims to help users lose weight, according to the manufacturer, Le-Vel.
This patch is placed on the upper arm for an entire 24 hours, during this time the ingredients will essentially be delivered.
Patch claims to use Derma Fusion Technology to transport ingredients directly to the bloodstream via the skin.
In particular, the patch claims to suppress appetite, boost metabolism, improve mental clarity, provide “nutritional support”, enhance energy, and promote circulation.
In one study, transdermal patches are considered to be used widely due to the advancement in skin science. The study points out that these patches are used as cosmetics and as topical medicines.
Thrive Patch Ingredients – What to Look For
This product contains a number of ingredients, some of them include;
- Cosmoperine – This ingredient is a constituent of black peppercorn derived from piperine. Cosmoperine is known to enhance nutrient absorption through the skin, according to an article by the journal Sabinsa Corporation. Per this article, it can also increase the active transport of amino acids and may increase the thermogenic activity of epithelial cells, increasing absorption of nutrients.
- Forslean – This ingredient is extracted from coleus forskohlii. It is enriched with forskolin. According to a research article in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, forskohlii may help enhance thermogenic responses and fat degradation which may ultimately result in weight loss.
- Garcinia Cambogia – The extract in this ingredient is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). According to an article in the Journal of Obesity: HCA competes with certain enzymes which may lead to increased energy and may lead to an increase in appetite suppression as well as carbohydrate metabolism.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – This ingredient is present in green (raw) coffee and is considered to have anti-obesogenic properties. According to one featured article in the journal Gastroenterology Research and Practice, green coffee bean may work as an antioxidant, which might help reduce the accumulation of hepatic (liver) triglycerides and blood glucose levels.
- White Willow Bark – Also known as “Salix alba”. This ingredient is widely used in weight loss and sports performance products due to its supposed anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. However, there is no scientific evidence verifying this.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Thrive Patch
This product involves sticking a patch on the upper arm for 24 hours. Thrive Patch contains ingredients that claim to curb appetite, boost metabolism, and increase energy levels.
The working of this patch lies in the Derma Fusion Technology, a process by which the user’s body receives the components in the patch.
This method claims to deliver ingredients while their bioavailability is still high since the ingredients are absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
Thrive Patch Pros & Cons
- Most of the ingredients present are said to be backed with scientific evidence
- Easy and fool-proof to use the product
- May help reduce weight
- Users may feel more energized
- Weight loss may not be achieved
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals
- Contains caffeine, which may cause jitteriness and anxiety
- May affect sleep patterns as it contains stimulants
Consumer Questions and Answers
A: Using this product requires a number of steps:
- Clean your upper arm which is where you will stick the patch
- Peel off the Thrive Patch sticker and place it on the cleaned area
- Let it stay on the applied area for 24 hours, then replace it
- Clean the area again when removing and replacing the patch
A: Yes, this product is associated with side effects such as skin irritation, headaches, and anxiety.
A: No, this product warns individuals not to use it if they have a health condition unless they consult with the doctor.
A: This product may work but chances are that you will not see results if you don’t practice a healthy and balanced diet and fail to exercise..
A: When returning unused products 10% of the refund will be deducted to cater for handling and shipping costs. As for open/partially used/damaged products, only 50% of the original price will be refunded.
Thrive Patch Alternatives
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Mymi Wonder Patch||$25||Salicornia, infrared anion, caffeine, capsaicin, sophoricoside|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Phen RX Patch||$29.99||Lotus leaf, Raphanus Sativa Extract, Prunus Persica Extract, aloe vera, angelica root, Wolfiporia cocos|
|Slim Patch||$9.95||Cassia seed extract, angelica Sinensis, hawthorn fruit, astragalus, Poria cocos|
|Segminsmart Magnetic Slimming Patch||$14.99||Guarana, yerba mate, yellow collagen, Focus Vesiculosus|
Is Thrive Patch Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product should not be used by those under 18, pregnant, and lactating women.
CAUTION: For those with medical conditions or are undergoing treatment, they should first consult their doctor and a dietitian before using Thrive Patch.
Thrive Patch Customer Reviews & Results
Customers gave varied responses to the efficiency of this product. Some claimed it worked for them while others were disappointed that it never worked.
Thrive Patch: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product is part of the Thrive experience package.
The whole package costs between $140 and $200. Since this product is sold through Multi-Level Marketing, you will have to find a promoter if you want to buy. You can source a promoter on the company’s Facebook page (Le-Vel).
The Bottom Line
However, some studies claim that these patches don’t work despite their claim of containing a number of scientifically proven ingredients.
Weight loss is never achieved by using a quick fix, the surest way that has been proved time and time again is to eat a healthy diet and to work out.
Instead of investing in these products, you can try out weight-support tracking apps that could be useful tools in the quest to live a healthier life.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Thrive Patch?
Thrive Patch’s producer Le-Vel promises customers and promoters that they will enjoy benefits such as rewards, taking part in company talks, receiving recognition for accomplishments, and be able to attend exciting company events.
While it is quite vague how promoters will enjoy these getaways, the company doesn’t mention on how customers will take part.
If we take a guess, this company is known to use MLM thus it may require customers to become promoters first, and then the goodies will come later.