About V Shred
V Shred is a fitness and health brand that claims to offer customized training and tailored meal plans to help people achieve their dream body shape. According to this company, they also provide specialist advice on weight loss supplements that back up their program.
Besides, the team of professionals behind this fitness program offers a professional guide in matters of weight loss and how one can quicken the whole process of reducing weight.
This brand’s notion is that the chances of achieving weight goals may increase when one considers regular exercise and a good diet plan, so they capitalize on both of these. They also add a number of supplements that may have fat burning and muscle building properties.
The brain behind V Shred or Vinsanity Shred is a California based fitness expert by the name Vince Sant. The company has a well-established website and that their diet guide, training, and a supplement may support weight loss in both men and women, based on a person’s needs.
V Shred Products – What to Look For
To mention but a few, some of the services and products offered and recommended by Vinsanity Shred include:
Training and diet programs
- The Customized Diet and Training for Him – This program is tailored to help meet the specific diet and exercise requirements in men. It further goes down to considering the weight loss based on a person to person based approach. As in, one person’s weight goal would be affected by their body size age and other factors, a claim that is also supported by a research article published in The Medscape Journal of Medicine.
- The Customized Diet and Training for Her – Women, on the other hand, have their biological needs when it comes to exercise and diet support requirements. As such, besides covering women in general, this version of the program may be tailored to a person’s physical and nutritional requirements may help achieve weight loss target faster.
- The Fat Loss Extreme – users who want to shed lots of weight within the shortest amount of time possible may prefer this program. It’s an extreme weight loss guide with diet and exercise suggestions that may help you lose up to 50 pounds. This idea is supported by research as indicated in the Indian Journal of Medical Research. The plan comes with something they call a blueprint that supposedly reveals the manufacturer’s extreme fat burning secrets.
- SCULPTnation Burn – said to contain weight loss supporting ingredients including Cayenne Fruit, Green Tea Extract and Rauwolscine. This product also features Yohimbine as one of its ingredients, which one review article in the journal Medical Hypotheses suggests may promote fat loss, by boosting lipolysis.
- SCULPTnation PreWorkout and PostWork – have ingredients that support the particular phase of exercise one. For instance, Caffeine, L-valine and L-Theanine may prepare the body to burn fats before working out, while Ginseng Root and the Astragalus Root may strengthen weight loss after working out. An article featured in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine mentions that extracts from Ginseng, Astragalus and together with others, may help in the treatment of Obesity.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind V Shred
V Shred’s working principle is pretty different from the way most weight loss programs work. It’s an online service and offers so-called professional and customized weight reduction strategies that need to be followed to help achieve weight loss.
Included in the plan is the high-intensity interval training (HIIT) plan that may promote faster loss of fats. In fact, claims that HIIT may improve weight loss by supporting the continuous burning of stored fats seems supported by one review article featured in the British Journal of Sports Medicine.
The training has another part called Moderate-intensity training (MICT), which is a bit less extreme than the HIIT.
In addition, the programs accommodate a host of supplements that are said to work hand in hand with training and diet recommendations to deliver weight loss results.
V Shred Pros & Cons
- The programs may be easy to follow
- Said to help you burn fats 24/7 through HIIT workouts
- Offers customized programs for supposedly targeted results
- The recommended supplement include lab researched ingredients
- The results might not be guaranteed as they may depend on how disciplined one is.
- To get access to the guides, one has to become a member of the site
- No health-related cautions are highlighted on the product
- Some supplement offered together with this training guide have scant details on how they work
- There are several Better Business Bureau complaints about this company
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use V Shred?
A: The direction for using V Shred is simply following the guides in the programs as shown on the video clips, in the V-Shred app. However to gain access users need to sign up.
Q: Does V Shred Have Any Side Effects?
A: Some of the side effects that may come with the exercise programs recommended by this service include excessive straining that may cause shoulder dislocation, muscle aches, ankle or hip injuries.
Q: Can I Take V Shred If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Although this question is not tackled in V-Shred’s official site, it may not be wise to enroll in HIIT weight loss plan if you have a serious health condition.
CAUTION: Seek professional advice in case you are using any medication.
Q: Does V Shred Work?
A: This product may work as it attacks excessive body weight in the two scientifically supported approaches – diet and exercise. However, one needs to be disciplined in adhering to the guides offered to see any tangible results
Q: What Is V Shred Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company has a 30-day moneyback guarantee and a refund policy in which users can request their money back if they feel the products offered are not what they wanted.
V Shred Alternatives
|Phen Q||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Fitmiss Delight||$27.99||Whey Protein, Vitamin D, Minerals and digestive enzymes|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium, Xylooligosaccharide, Green Coffee, Garcinia Cambogia|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Thrive Patch||$54.00||Green Coffee Extract, Cosmoperine, White Willow Bark, Forslean, Garcinia Cambogia, Cayenne Pepper|
Is V Shred Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
In particular, the site does not mention anything that appears as a complaint, warning or caution with regard to their products.
However, HIIT is never recommended for a person with a prior history of injury.
CAUTION: Nursing or expectant mothers should also not engage in the recommended exercises.
V Shred Customer Reviews & Results
We have scrolled through the official website to know more about V Shred review. The website has before and after images of people who claim to have seen some good results with some of the products offered. There are several complaints online about poor customer service or receiving refunds timely.
V Shred: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
Users can visit the site create a V Shred login and enroll for this product online and benefit from the comfort of their homes. However, the prices and deals vary with the program.
- The Custom Training and Diet for Him costs $225.00
- The Custom Training and Diet for Her = $225.00
- Fat Loss Extreme for Him or for Her is $47.00 each
- Clean Bulk Program = $87.00
- Ripped in 90 Days = $47.00
The Bottom Line
V Shred offers weight loss support through various means including training programs, diet guide books, as well as recommend a particular dietary supplement.
These dietary formulations are designed to support the change of lifestyle that is recommended by V Shred’s approach to supporting fats reduction in the body.
One research article in the Journal of Diabetes Research found that in both HIIT and MICT exercise participants lost body fat, the prolonged training of MICT was the only way to lose the dangerous visceral body fat.
Basically, the way a particular program performs would also depend on the needs of the user.
Unfortunately, however, there is limited research that directly supports the V-Shred as a program. Besides, people with old injuries, under medication, expectant or those with other serious health issues many not use this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About V Shred?
What first time users of this product need to know is that this is a service providing health brand.
For example, just to mention two; in the Ripped in 90 Days program, this training and diet plan promises to offer notable results within three months. It claims to be packed with tools, professional advice and a guide that may help build muscles in three months.
Notable tools that accompany it include an easy to use a mobile app and a digitized diagram.
On the other hand, The Clean Bulk Program comes with different diet strategies, supplements, and a muscle building guide. However, there’s scant information about how exactly the program works.