About Rapid Tone
Rapid Tone is a fat burner that claims to aid in weight loss for consumers who use it. Ingredients used to formulate this fat burning supplement are said to be all-natural.
The supplement supposedly contains no fillers, no synthetic ingredients, and is gluten-free. Apart from being thermogenic, this supplement promises to increase energy levels and preserve lean muscle mass.
Rapid Tone Ingredients – What to Look For
Ingredients used in this product’s formulation include;
- Garcinia Cambogia – The active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia is a hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which is a derivative of citric acid. According to the Journal of Obesity, HCA may reduce carbohydrate metabolism and increases serotonin production which may lead to appetite suppression.
- Ginseng – This ingredient may also help in appetite suppression. According to a study in the Journal of Ginseng Research, ginseng might play a number of roles ranging from improving the oxidation and transportation of fatty acids to inhibiting lipid synthesis and supporting energy consumption.
- Forskolin Extract – Findings appearing in an article in the Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition supports the fact that forskolin may help to prevent weight gain in overweight individuals. However, further research is needed.
- Green Coffee Bean – This ingredient is considered to have anti-obesogenic factors. According to a review article in the Gastroenterology Research and Practice journal, this may be true since green coffee extract inhibits the accumulation of triglycerides, which can be detrimental to an individuals health if in high concentrations in the blood stream.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Rapid Tone
Rapid Tone contains a number of ingredients that work in various ways to help achieve weight loss.
Some ingredients such as Garcinia Cambogia and ginseng work to suppress appetite which may help you eat less. Cravings for fatty and sugary foods are also reportedly decreased.
Other ingredients support fat degradation in the body. When fat is oxidized it is converted into energy which sustains the body functions.
The body’s fat mass is then reduced, thus weight loss may be achieved in the long run.
Lastly, there are ingredients that work as fat synthesis inhibitors. This is also important in preventing the body from storing extra fat.
Rapid Tone Pros & Cons
- Weight loss may be achieved
- Users may retain more lean muscle mass
- Users may feel more energized
- Appetite suppression may be an added benefit
- Product may not work as promised
- Users may gain weight instead (if they do not follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly)
- Side effects such as dizziness and headaches may be experienced
A: Manufacturers of this product direct that two capsules should be used daily. One to be taken before breakfast, while the other one to be taken before dinner in the evening.
A: Although there are no side effects highlighted by the makers of this formulation, there are possible side effects that may occur due to the ingredients used.
Examples include: dry mouth, dizziness, headache, restlessness, nervousness, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
A: Yes, but after consulting with your doctor. If your doctor approves then you can use this supplement. If not, you'll have to look for an alternative.
We also recommend consulting a registered dietitian.
A: This product could work considering the ingredients used have some scientific research backing their potency.
A: The product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, whether used or unused.
Rapid Tone Alternatives
|PhenQ||69.95||A Lacys Reset, Nopal, Capsimax, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Caffeine|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Hydroxycut||$30.99||C. Canephora Robusta, Caffeine|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
Is Rapid Tone Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product issues warning to pregnant/lactating women and children under 18 years of age.
Those with medical conditions or those on medication should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.
Rapid Tone Customer Reviews & Results
Some users are happy with the results and most of them have seen results, after following up with diet and exercise.
Other users are disappointed that the product did not deliver the results it promised.
Rapid Tone: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Rapid Tone contains 60 capsules and costs anywhere around $25 to $30, depending on where purchased.
You can find the product on the company’s official site where you will have to fill a form out.
Apart from the company’s website, you can buy this product on other online retail platforms, such as Amazon.
The Bottom Line
Weight loss is a common goal individuals have. Although diet and exercise are the most sure fire solutions, sometimes an extra push may be needed to achieve weight loss.
In such a situation, dietary supplements may be useful.
Rapid Tone is a weight loss dietary supplement that promises to aid in your weight loss journey.
However, it does not come without side effects, which is why you should always keep an open mind and carefully research all of your options.
Search for products with natural and effective ingredients that are backed by science, with lots of positive reviews.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Rapid Tone?
Remember that even if a product claims to yield results, it may not be true for everyone. Rapid Tone is also advertised to be a successful weight loss supplement.
However, it has been shown that you could experience side effects while using it. Although diet and exercise may be difficult at first, they are long term weight loss solutions.
Keep in mind that weight loss supplements will likely only yield short term results.