TeDivina is an herbal tea composed of 12 organic ingredients. This product is meant to cleanse your digestive system and help you lose weight.
TeDivina Ingredients – What to Look For
This product is made up of 12 organic herbs plus fiber.
Some of the key substances include:
- Fiber – Fiber includes parts of plant foods that your body cannot digest or absorb. There are two types: insoluble and soluble. According to a study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, soluble fiber may improve the absorption of fat. Fiber also promotes digestion and helps prevent constipation.
- Papaya – This is a fruit which is native to Central America but now grows quite widely all over the planet. It contains papain, a natural digestive enzyme that can ease stomach In some countries, it is also used topically to treat burns and diminish pain. In 2017, the World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences discussed the nutritional and medicinal benefits of papaya.
- Myrrh – This comes from the gummy resin of the Commiphora tree species. Myrrh has been used historically for its medicinal purposes. According to research in Drug Discoveries and Therapeutics, myrrh is known for its circulatory, disinfectant, analgesic, antirheumatic, antidiabetic and schistosomicidal properties.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind TeDivina
This tea is designed to flush harmful toxins from the body. which may increase energy and help with weight loss. It also includes soluble fiber which helps promote digestive health and weight loss.
A study published in the Journal of Nutrition found that increasing ingestion of dietary fiber reduced the risk of weight and fat gains in women.
The study also concluded that fiber’s influence on weight loss seems to occur through reduced energy intake over time.
TeDivina Pros & Cons
- This product may cleanse your system.
- It could help you lose weight.
- The tea could enhance your general well-being.
- It may energize you so you’re more active.
- There are potential side effects including nausea and diarrhea.
- Some users dislike the taste and smell of the tea.
- A small percentage of customers found the product ineffective.
- There is no substantial evidence to assess the effectiveness of commercial detox diets in humans.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: A sachet of the product makes a gallon of the tea. After you brew the tea, refrigerate. You can drink a maximum of 20 fluid ounces in 24-hours. Take 8 ounces with your breakfast, 8 ounces with lunch and 4 ounces at dinner.
A: There are some symptoms you may have when you drink this tea. These include diarrhea, stomach pain, upset stomach, fatigue, detox symptoms, and loose stools.
A: There are no health conditions that preclude taking this product. The ingredients are perfectly safe, as long as you don't have an allergy to any of them.
NOTE: However, everyone should get medical approval from a doctor before using this tea.
A: It may be potentially unsafe for women intending to become pregnant, women who are currently pregnant or breastfeeding. We advise pregnant women to stop using this product without proper consultation with their physician.
A: We advise: Do not consume more then 20 fluid ounces in a 24 hour period unless directed by your health care professional.
A: It's hard to decide whether this product works when the reviewers are so divided. There were a number of happy customers who found that this tea really cleansed their systems and they lost weight. However, the other half of the reviewers found this product ineffective.
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with TeDivina, send it back and let the company know within 90 days of the purchase date. The products you send back must be unopened and in a resalable condition. They'll refund you your money, minus the shipping and handling costs.
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|TeDivina||$11||Fiber, chamomile, malva leaves, marsh, papaya|
|Peptiva||$59.99||Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Valerian root, Melatonin|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Calcium Carbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Capsimax, Piperine Extract, A-lacy’s Reset, Chromium Picolinate|
|Zuccarin Diet||$24.95||Chromium (133mcg), Calcium (calcium phosphate), White Mulberry (leaf extract)|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
TeDivina is a good value, as it’s at the low end of the price scale for these weight loss teas. In terms of ingredients, these products tend to differ in the substances they include. The ingredients in TeDivina are a nice blend.
Is TeDivina Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, the ingredients in the tea are perfectly safe. The only complaints were about mild side effects like upset stomach and diarrhea. Make sure that you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients before you try the product.
TeDivina Customer Reviews & Results
Although the reviews were a little mixed, there were far more positive reviews than negative reviews. For the most part, consumers were very happy with the way this tea tasted, how it cleansed their systems and helped them to lose weight.
There were some customers who found this tea to be ineffective. Some customers mentioned that they experienced side effects like upset stomach and diarrhea.
TeDivina: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can get this product on the manufacturer’s official website, but you have to become a member. It’s also for sale on eBay and Amazon, on other third-party websites and from their many distributors.
This product costs $11 on Amazon and $37.63 on eBay. On the manufacturer’s official website, you have to become a member if you want to see the product prices.
The Bottom Line
Although there were some complaints, on the whole, this was quite a popular product. Customers reported that it did help them lose weight and provided them with a lot of additional energy. Others mentioned a general feeling of health and well-being.
There are some possible side effects which you may experience along with using this product. They include diarrhea, stomach pains or discomfort, fatigue, and loose stools. If you experience discomfort, stop drinking the tea.
Before you start using TeDivina, see your physician and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About TeDivina?
TeDivina is a soothing product meant to cleanse the digestive system and help you lose weight. Hopefully, this will help you on your journey to lose weight.
However, you need more than just tea to take off pounds and maintain weight loss.
Here are some tips for a healthy lifestyle:
- Follow a healthy diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, legumes, low-fat dairy, seafood, and lean meats.
- Make sure you exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes, to speed up your metabolism.
- Try to keep your level of stress down, which can lead to mindless eating.