Prostavec Prostate Support Supplement is an organic liquid prostate supplement which is for men who have an enlarged prostate and suffer from accompanying symptoms. It can reduce frequent urination and other urinary tract issues. It also supports the overall health of the prostate and strengthens immunity.
Prostavec Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active Prostavec ingredients.
- Olive Leaf – The leaves of the olive tree have significant health benefits. They have antioxidants, antibacterial properties, and anti-inflammatory benefits. In addition, they can reduce swelling in the prostate and diminish symptoms. A study published in Nutrients found that olive leaf can protect against prostate cancer cells.
- Kelp – This is algae, which is a heterokont that lives inside the water. It’s high in antioxidants, which fight free radicals. There’s evidence that it may slow the spread of prostate cancer and protect against its development. A review published in Marine Drugs examined the anti-prostate cancer properties of marine-derived compounds such as kelp.
- Pygeum Bark – This comes from the bark of the African Cheery Tree. Research has found that it eases the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia. A study published in the Asian Journal of Andrology found that Pygeum has the ability to slow down the growth of prostate cells, which can prevent the development of benign prostatic hypoplasia.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prostavec
Ingredients like Pygeum can slow the growth of prostate cells, which can help to prevent prostate symptoms from developing to begin with.
A review published in the American Journal of Medicine found that Pygeum was a top treatment for benign prostatic hypoplasia.
Prostavec Prostate Support Supplement is also high in anti-inflammatory properties, which lessen the swelling of the prostate and diminish symptoms. It also contains a lot of antioxidants, which increase general immunity and help with healing in the body.
A chapter in Antioxidants discussed the ability of antioxidants to prevent prostate cancer.
Prostavec Pros & Cons
- Prostavec may lessen the symptoms of prostate enlargement.
- It could support an overall healthy prostate.
- The product has optimal bioavailability.
- The Prostavec capsules are easy to swallow.
- Prostavec supports a strong immune system.
- You may have side effects like stomach upset and nausea.
- You can’t take this 2 weeks before surgery.
- Some people prefer a supplement to a liquid.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Prostavec?
A: The recommended Prostavec dosage is ¼ of a teaspoon 1 to 3 times a day, based on need. Take it with a full glass of water and drink 5-8 glasses of water during the day. Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
Q: Does Prostavec Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some Prostavec side effects which may occur. Stinging nettle may cause diarrhea, constipation, and upset stomach . Turmeric may lead to stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea .
Q: Can I Take Prostavec If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Some of the ingredients in Prostavec can slow down blood clotting. Therefore, you should not take this product for 2 weeks before surgery. Nettle and Turmeric may interfere with blood sugar levels, so people with diabetes should not take it. In addition, nettle can lower blood pressure . Turmeric may make gallbladder conditions worse. In addition, curcumin can act like estrogen in the body, so anyone with an estrogen-sensitive condition like breast cancer should avoid the product .
Q: Does Prostavec Work?
A: Prostavec seems to be quite an effective supplement. Its high antioxidant count helps with healing, and the anti-inflammatory properties reduce swelling in the prostate and lessen urinary tract symptoms. It doesn’t specifically contain plant sterols, while most prostate supplements do. This may make it less effective than some other brands. Most of the Prostavec customer reviews were very positive.
Q: What Is Prostavec Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Prostavec has a 60-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, let the company know and then send the remainder back – even if it’s empty. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping costs.
Q: Can I Buy Prostavec in Stores?
A: No, you can’t get Prostavec in stores. You can get it on the official website, from several other online retailers. You can normally buy Prostavec on Amazon, but it’s currently unavailable.
Q: Who is Prostavec For?
A: Prostavec Prostate Support Supplement is for men who have an enlarged prostate and are experiencing uncomfortable urinary tract symptoms because of it like leaking, difficulty urinating, and frequent urination. Prostavec is for men who are looking for a natural solution to their problem.
Q: Can Prostavec Help My Sleep?
A: Prostavec will help you sleep by reducing the frequency of nighttime urination. When you stop getting up as much at night, you’ll have a much more restful sleep.
|Prostaplex||$69.00||Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc Oxide, Beta-Sitosterol|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|ProstatePure Plus||$21.99||Nettle, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Plant Sterols, Glycine, Pomegranate, Pygeum Bark|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|Superior Prostate||$29.99||Beta Sitosterol, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Leaf, Pumpkin Seed, Enzyme Blend, Lycopene, Grape Seed Extract|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Prostate PQ||$95||Quercetin, Flower Pollen Extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
|NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength||$34.99||Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Turmeric, Plant Sterols, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3|
|LES Labs Prostate Health||$29.99||Stinging Nettle, Beta Sitosterol, Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, Boron, Turmeric|
Prostavec Prostate Support Supplement is slightly more expensive than average, but still affordable. Its ingredients stand up well against the other products like Prostate 911, and there’s a lot of overlap in the substances for these brands.
Is Prostavec Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a safe product which uses quality organic ingredients. You should be careful to heed the health warnings give. Outside of that, Prostavec only leads to mild side effects.
Prostavec Customer Reviews & Results
The majority of the Prostavec reviews were very positive. Many happy men stated that this product lessened their symptoms and helped with their sleep. It greatly improved the quality of their lives. However, there were a few users who didn’t find Prostavec Prostate Support Supplement to be effective for them.
Prostavec: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Prostavec Prostate Support Supplement on the manufacturer’s official website, and on a few other online websites. Prostavec Amazon is currently unavailable with no price. The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $34
- 2 Bottles – $60
- 3 Bottles – $86
- 6 Bottles – $162
The Bottom Line
Prostavec is a natural liquid supplement which is for men who have an enlarged prostate and have been experiencing uncomfortable urinary tract symptoms. This product can lessen swelling in the prostate and reduce symptoms. It also supports general prostate health and can strengthen the immune system.
The Prostavec Prostate Support Supplement reviews were very positive for the most part. The majority of men found this product to be very helpful in reducing their symptoms and enhancing their overall health. There were a few poor reviews of this product, but not many.
Make sure to heed the health warnings for this product. In addition, if you experience any uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the product right away. Before you use Prostavec, go to a doctor and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prostavec?
Prostavec is a liquid supplement for men who have an enlarged prostate and are experiencing urinary issues because of it. We hope the product was effective in lessening your symptoms and improving your life. There are some natural things you can do to improve your prostate health. Here are some suggestions:
- Exercise on a regular basis. There is evidence that working out can improve the health of the prostate and even reduce symptoms.
- Try to avoid drinking alcohol, especially at night. This could lead to more frequent urination.
- Follow a healthy diet and try to keep your weight down. Being overweight can make prostate symptoms worse.
- Cut down on your caffeine consumption, as it can lead to more frequent urination.