About LES Labs Prostate Health
LES Labs Prostate Health is an organic supplement for men who have an enlarged prostate and are experiencing urinary tract symptoms because of it. This may include leaking, frequent urination, and a weak urine stream. In addition, this product can lessen the swelling in the prostate and diminish symptoms. In addition, it promotes urinary and prostate health.
LES Labs Prostate Health Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in LES Labs Prostate Health.
- Beta Sitosterol – This is a plant sterol which is similar it its structure to cholesterol. There’s a lot of research showing its benefits for prostate health and in getting rid of urinary symptoms. According to Science Direct, beta sitosterol is effective in treating the symptoms which accompany benign prostatic hypoplasia.
- Pygeum Bark Extract – This extract comes from the bark of the Prunus Africanum tree. Research shows it can reduce urinary frequency, incontinence, night time urination, as well as pain and inflammation. A study published in Cochrane Library found that Pygeum was effective in treating the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia.
- Boron – This is an important mineral which exists in many foods. It is good for building strong bones and muscles, and for brain health. It may also benefit the prostate. A study carried out by the American Society for Nutrition found that boron can have an impact on prostate cancer cells.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind LES Labs Prostate Health
LES Labs Prostate Health contains plant sterols, which are similar to cholesterol. They are very effective in treating the symptoms of prostate enlargement.
LES Labs Prostate Health is high in anti-inflammatory properties, which can diminish swelling in the prostate and get rid of urinary tract symptoms like frequent urination.
LES Labs Prostate Health Pros & Cons
- LES Labs Prostate Health may support healthy prostate function.
- The product could lessen bladder discomfort.
- It may promote overall urinary tract health.
- LES Labs Prostate Health could boost immune functioning.
- It may reduce nighttime urination.
- It contains organic rice bran, which is a common allergen.
- LES Labs Prostate Health may cause side effects like nausea and stomach upset.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule once or twice a day, depending on the severity of your condition. You should see results within 3 weeks. Don't take more than 4 capsules per day.
A: There are a few mild LES Labs Prostate Health side effects that may go along with taking this supplement. Pygeum can cause nausea and abdominal pain. Nettle may lead to diarrhea, upset stomach, or constipation. Beta Sitosterol can lead to nausea, indigestion, gas, constipation, or diarrhea.
A: Some of the ingredients in this product can slow blood clotting, so you should not take it if you're having surgery within 2 weeks. Nettle can lower blood pressure, so avoid it if you have blood pressure issues. It may also interfere with blood sugar levels, so people with diabetes should not use LES Labs Prostate Health.
A: LES Labs Prostate Health should be an effective product. It includes ingredients which promote prostate and urinary health, and which diminish the symptoms of prostate enlargement, like plant sterols and anti-inflammatory agents. The LES Labs Prostate Health reviews mostly agree that this is a supplement that works.
A: The manufacturer has a 60 day return policy. It applies to one open bottle and all sealed bottles. If you are not happy with the product, send all of the bottles back within 60 days of the original purchase date. The company will not pay the shipping costs. In addition, for each sealed bottle, you will pay a $5 restocking fee.
A: Yes, LES Labs Prostate Health is sold in some actual retail locations, such as Walmart.
A: LES Labs Prostate Health is a good supplement, and the price is reasonable. There are other supplements which are richer in ingredients, so it may not be the best. However, it's likely quite a good product.
A: There's a chance that this supplement could interact with other medications. That's why it's important to go to the doctor before taking it, to get medical approval.
LES Labs Prostate Health Alternatives
|Prostaplex||$69.00||Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc Oxide, Beta-Sitosterol|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength||$34.99||Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Turmeric, Plant Sterols, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3|
|Prost-P10x||$79.99||Plant Sterols, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Quercetin, Green Tea,
Pygeum, Zinc, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Curcumin
|Prostate PQ||$95||Quercetin, Flower Pollen Extract|
|Prostavec||$34||Pygeum Bark, Turmeric, Nettle, Kelp, Cornsilk, Prickly Ash Bark, Saw Palmetto, Olive Leaf|
|ProstatePure Plus||$21.99||Nettle, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Plant Sterols, Glycine, Pomegranate, Pygeum Bark|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
LES Labs Prostate Health is reasonably-priced, and quite average for the market. The ingredients are all good substances for treating the prostate, but the formula isn’t very unique from other similar brands like Prostate 911.
Is LES Labs Prostate Health Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
LES Labs Prostate Health is a safe product, which uses high-quality natural ingredients. There are some health warnings, which it’s important to heed. In addition, if you have allergies, check the list carefully to make sure this product is suitable for you. You may experience mild side effects, but if they become uncomfortable stop using the product.
LES Labs Prostate Health Customer Reviews & Results
The LES Labs Prostate Health reviews were fairly positive. About 75% of customers found this product very helpful at reducing prostate symptoms and discomfort. However, there were also some users who got no benefit at all from the supplement. A few men mentioned having side effects like headaches.
LES Labs Prostate Health: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase LES Labs Prostate Health on the manufacturer’s official website, on LES Labs Prostate Health Amazon, and also from a number of other third-party retailers. On the official website, the price is $29.99.
The Bottom Line
LES Labs Prostate Health is an organic supplement for men who are having prostate difficulties due to swelling. This product contains ingredients which can lessen the swelling and eliminate urinary tract issues like nighttime urination or leaking. In addition, this product uses quality organic ingredients and has a fairly low price.
The LES Labs Prostate Health reviews were very good for the most part. The majority of men said this prostate supplement really helped with their symptoms and made them sleep better. They were happy with the results. However, there were some customers who didn’t get much effect.
There is a chance that you could have mild side effects in response to taking this product. If the symptoms are uncomfortable, stop taking the product. Before you start taking LES Labs Prostate Health, see a doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About LES Labs Prostate Health?
Ideally, LES Labs Prostate Health is working well for you and has reduced a lot of your urinary tract symptoms. There are changes you can make to your lifestyle which can contribute to prostate health and even get rid of your symptoms. Here are some tips:
- One of the best ways to reduce your prostate symptoms naturally is with physical exercise.
- Too little sun can increase your chances of getting prostate cancer. Get out in the sun and grab some healthy Vitamin D.
- Eat a lot of green, leafy vegetables as they are very good for the prostate.
- Drink water throughout the day and avoid caffeine and alcohol. They will increase your urinary frequency.