About Superior Prostate
Superior Prostate is a natural supplement meant for men who are experiencing urinary tract symptoms that go along with having an enlarged prostate.
This product may reduce the pressure on the prostate, easing symptoms like painful urination, frequent urination, weak urine stream, difficulty urinating, and erectile dysfunction. In addition, it promotes overall prostate function and urinary tract health.
Superior Prostate Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Superior Prostate:
- Nettle Leaf – This is a flowering plant in the Urticaceae family. Although it does not reduce the size of the prostate, it may inhibit the growth of some of the prostate cells. It can reduce the urinary tract symptoms that accompany benign prostatic hyperplasia or an enlarged prostate.A study published in the Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal discovered that stinging nettle is very effective at treating the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Beta Sitosterol – This is a phytosterol, which is a plant sterol in the same general class cholesterol. It supports prostate function and can lead to a reduction in urinary tract symptoms.A comprehensive review of the literature published in The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews discovered that beta-sitosterol is very effective at reducing the symptoms that can occur with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Zinc – This is an essential mineral that our bodies need to survive. The research indicates that there is a relationship between low levels of zinc and increased prostate enlargement symptoms. An article published in Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases discussed the effectiveness of zinc in helping to treat prostate cancer.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Superior Prostate
Some of the ingredients in Superior Prostate contain phytosterols, which are plant sterols in the same category as cholesterol.
In addition, they support prostate function and urinary tract health and can reduce some of the uncomfortable symptoms.
Superior Prostate is full of antioxidants, which raise immunity. It also contains anti-inflammatory agents, which can reduce some of the swellings and decrease prostate size.
Superior Prostate Pros & Cons
- Superior Prostate could support healthy urinary function.
- It may lessen the frequency of urination.
- The product could reduce pressure on the prostate.
- It may ease painful urination.
- Superior Prostate can improve erectile dysfunction.
- Many other prostate supplements have more ingredients.
- These are large pills which may be hard to swallow.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage of Superior Prostate is one capsule a day, at whatever time of day you choose. Take it with a glass of water. Do not take any more than one a day for any reason
A: Some of the ingredients in Superior Prostate can lead to mild side effects. For example, beta sitosterol can cause nausea, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, or constipation. In rare cause it can lead to erectile dysfunction. In addition, Saw Palmetto can cause dizziness, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, headache, or nausea.
A: Superior Prostate does slow blood clotting. Therefore, if you are having surgery within 2 weeks, do not use this product. In addition, stinging nettle can lower blood sugar so people with diabetes should avoid it. It may also lower blood pressure.
A: Based on the ingredients, this product should work. It contains plant sterols which reduce prostate symptoms, as well as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Sadly, there are no reviews to confirm its effectiveness.
A: The manufacturer has no return policy listed on their website, because they do not sell the product directly. However, the retailer you purchase the product from may have their own policy.
A: Superior Prostate is a little less a little expensive than many of the other brands like Prostate 911. In terms of ingredients, this product does well, and has a quality collection of substances that could help to ease prostate symptoms. However, many of the other brands include a wider collection of substances in the ingredient list.
A: Superior Prostate is for men who are experiencing urinary tract symptoms related to having an enlarged prostate. This may include frequent urination, difficulty urinating, dribbling, or a thin urine stream. It's a natural solution that can accompany other treatments.
However, you must check with a doctor before taking these to make sure it fits in with your treatment plan and does not interact with any other medication you are taking.
A: Superior Prostate includes no gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, soy, or yeast, which are all common allergens. If you have an allergy to something else, you must check the list of ingredients carefully to make sure this product is suitable for you.
Superior Prostate Alternatives
|Prostaplex||$69.00||Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc Oxide, Beta-Sitosterol|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Prostate PQ||$95||Quercetin, Flower Pollen Extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
|Prostavec||$34||Pygeum Bark, Turmeric, Nettle, Kelp, Cornsilk, Prickly Ash Bark, Saw Palmetto, Olive Leaf|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|New Chapter Prostate 5LX||$27||Pumpkin Seed, Nettle, Green Tea, Ginger, Fish Oil, Plant Calcium, Turmeric, Elderberry|
|NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength||$34.99||Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Turmeric, Plant Sterols, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3|
|LES Labs Prostate Health||$29.99||Stinging Nettle, Beta Sitosterol, Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, Boron, Turmeric|
All of these brands have a rich collection of ingredients. Superior Prostate does well, but it may have fewer ingredients than some of the others. Most of these brands use similar substances. In terms of price, Superior Prostate is average and quite affordable.
Is Superior Prostate Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Superior Prostate is a safe product that uses high-quality ingredients. However, there are some substances that can slow blood clotting, which means you should not take this product for 2 weeks before you have surgery.
Superior Prostate Customer Reviews & Results
In fact, there are no customer reviews of Superior Prostate online at all, including on the manufacturer’s official website. The reasons for this are not clear. It may be a relatively new product, and the reviewers haven’t yet had a chance to comment.
Superior Prostate: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Superior Prostate is not available directly from the manufacturer’s official website. It’s sold at a number of retail pharmacies and is not for sale online. The price of the product is $29.99.
The Bottom Line
Superior Prostate is an herbal supplement intended for men who are experiencing urinary tract symptoms due to an enlarged prostate. It promotes overall prostate health. In addition, it eases urinary issues such as frequent urination, difficulty urinating, and weak urine stream.
The ingredient list for this Superior Prostate is impressive, although it could include a few more items. The price is certainly right, and on the low side for this type of supplement.
It’s unfortunate that there are no reviews of this product online because there’s no way to get an idea of customer opinion.
There are some mild side effects which could accompany taking this product. If you do experience uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking this supplement right away. Before you begin taking Superior Prostate, see a doctor, and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Superior Prostate?
We hope that Superior Prostate is the ideal supplement for you and that it gets rid of your uncomfortable urinary symptoms.
In addition to supplements for prostate health, there are also some natural things you can do to ease your symptoms. Here are some suggestions:
- Don’t drink any liquid after 6 pm, to lessen the likelihood that you have to urinate frequently at night.
- Avoid drinking a lot of caffeinated beverages and alcohol, as they can make you go to the bathroom more frequently.
- Try to lower your level of stress, as it can make urinary symptoms worse. Try yoga or meditation.
- When you go to the bathroom, try to empty your bladder completely.